Rate my holdings

Hey biz, here is my portfolio... really looking to get a bit more aggressive/risky here... can anybody shill me on what to get into for max gains and also is it too late to get in xmr? Been eyeing it since 52$ but never pulled the trigger :/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7kiu86/detailed_thoughtsresearch_on_icon_updates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just got into crypto, can't even trade yet on coinbase

The ETH is a good hold, I got 60 myself way back, think it's got a more to go if you believe the current value of BTC compared to the supply

Thanks yea I am really starting to believe more than ever that ethereum will take the #1 spot market cap wise very soon... just a matter of should I even bother spending some eth on alts if the eth will outperform them anyway. Getting kinda jealous watching people throw money at shitcoins and getting x3 like it's nothing

You need at least 1 ETH to make it.

Why did you pick litecoin if you don't mind me asking?? Still feel like you can't go wrong with coinbase coins cuz normie effects

Here you go user. Just follow my portfolio exactly.

Whoops.

That is one sexy portfolio that should make you a millionaire within a few years. I wish mine was like that but I'm just aiming for moon missions right now to 10x my poorfag $1k investment so I have a nice base.

Low price and it's potential growth pulled me in. I bought ETH so I could transfer it for Ripple, but I may keep ETH based off what I've been reading.

Much respect for the all-in approach on some alts.... can you shill me on ICON?

Yeah I would definitely hang on to your eth. Futures are highly anticipated to come out and I think the shift to Pos will give ethereum a lot of good PR and new investment (not to mention the appeal in its eco-friendliness)

I'm hoping people start to realize that ETH is undervalued, my guess compared to BTC's price with the supply it should be worth 4k-5k each right now.

Being a crypto newfag sucks, and I feel FOMO'd, but I will learn and profit from this.

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7kiu86/detailed_thoughtsresearch_on_icon_updates/

Read all that. ICON already has a HUGE market cap despite only being available for trading since Monday. But for good reason, and it still has so much more to grow. It is THE crypto project in Korea.

Agreed, definitely hanging on to my eth... Thanks for the insight... Did you get in on verge early?? Holy shit. Is it a long term hodl for u or are you just riding the pump? Definitely want to get into privacy coins and perhaps verge if it is better than monero? Any thoughts on this

Dude I started at $5K back in July. You'll get there.

Literally don't worry there are so many opportunities to come just keep researching and keep your eyes peeled ... everyone is feeling the pains of missed gains right now during this wild alt szn

Had 1M but sold 750k before McAfee shilled it

Is now a good moment to buy in or do you think it'll dip before going up?

Wow, that is one hell of a ROI

Yeah better than my RDD that I bought in 2015, XVG's growth in the last few days has been insane.

No ARK?

where can i buy USD? looks like a solid hedge

Verge is a dogecoin fork without privacy features.

Jelly4relly

Now is a perfect time to buy in since everyone is focused on BCT-BCH, but it might dip back down to under 11,500 sats.

Reee USD is certified shitcoin tho...

Is ETH going to go down? I'm at my weekly limit and I would love to buy more ETH.

Add some Bitbay lads
Christmas announcement coming and it has steadily mooned the past months

Had 2m here but sold all of it before mcafee shilled it

I added in to my eth stack at 737 cuz fomo got to me but I would say that even at current prices it is a good time to get in eth... I feel like it breaching the 1k Mark will happen very soon with futures, Casper release, etc... not to mention Korea trading ether at $1k already (though they do tend to trade most coins over spot here in US)

I rarely sell completely out, if I make a profit on a coin, I'll take out some gains and let 25-50% ride in the event of a break out.

Will definitely consider bitbay. Chasing these event driven pumps seems to be profitable as of late

How long does the verification process take on Kraken?