Anonymously moons

>anonymously moons

CHECKED. $800 INCOMING. LETS GO BOYOS!!!!!

Checked. In it to win it. 1k inciming. Next trips green id callS ATH TONIGHT!

checked.1.2k inc

Will be $1k by Feb 2018 :))

we have the momentum to blow through $500!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit, close enough for me to blelieve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the market as it is I suppose this pajeetcoin will do for now.

>moons

More like it is taking a pitstop at Jupiter to meet the Energy Fleet before heading to Pluto.

HAIL THE KING

>Be babby crypto investor
>July 2017
>DNM AlphaBay gets taken down
>Reading the FBI report
>"5,000,000 BTC seized, 2,000,000 ETH seized, 1,000,000 LTC seized, and an unknown amount of XMR"
>Only have $50 to my name at the time
>Buy 1 XMR @$40
This shit is taking me to the fucking moon and no one can stop it. It is the ONLY coin right now with a real world use (anonymous transactions on the only fucking place that takes crypto for goods, dnm's)

They will be buying a future 10K coin for $800 tonight, and thinking it is a good deal.

Can’t wait til this shit dumps

Comfiest hold, for a long shot.

$1200

eh, missed this rocket today

I came

I have a similar story. You will be very successful if you arent already.

Dark pink ID. Dick sucking numbers. Checks out.

About to hit .03 sat / USD 500 on bittrex my dudes

it's funny because so many people don't invest in monero because it's "boring". I don't know what's boring about solid gains over time. Much better than investing in heart attack coins that swing in the double digits of percent daily.

>an unknown amount of moonage

a whale just dumped lmao

HOW LONG CAN IT KEEP GOING

But it doesn't have kewl features with 1337 names like Wraith Protocol, just faggy Esperanto shit like Kovri. Come on XMR, YGSIU.

I sold my Monero for some "quick gains" in BCH yesterday.

How fucked am I?

Sell at a loss? Wait it out? I'm going to be sick.

hop on the rocket now before we leave this galaxy

What a faggot.

Was a good xmas treat, monero going 330-460 in 36 hours
I assume its at the downtrend point so no one buy ATH

jump in you're still in time

To late to buy back cheap, Dick Licker. Get in.

Ive been a fan of monero for months, the market cap value is at its peak for now
You will regret buying at 460

See, when (you) assume. it make an "ass" out of "u" and "me", becuase (you) are being a Mong, and (I) have to slap you back to your senses. GET BACK IN THAT TRENCH, SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice trips

damn this coin has made me so much money... i just wish i'd bought some when it was 0.30$ but i was too young & dumb... at least the $40 moonero is paying nice dividends. and i actually use it to pay people, its great.

>With the market as it is I suppose this pajeetcoin will do for now.
I've been waiting for it to dip for two weeks now thinking it was too high to get in. It's testing my patience today.

This coin has a 184 billion max coin supply, you nogs know that right?

there's a huge sell wall at 0.03BTC, fuck

Investments are all about assuming after looking at facts
The satoshi value is over the market cap

You dumb Motherfucker. You sold to low, went to sleep, it went up without you, and now you are trying to get everyone to sell so you can get back in without missing gains. That is pretty fucking sad. Why don't you fuck off to another coin, and never post again.

Nice just bought unknown amount!

Over a span of how many years? 200? Yeah that's about right

It's so fuckin easy, really. Instead of chasing short-lived P&Ds of absolute garbage scam-coins you just pick 2-3 coins with real tech, usage and value and fuckin hold (pro-tip - XMR, ETH and ARK). And in year or so you make it. All you had to do was hold these 3 coins /biz.

>sold too low
I sold at 449, i intend to rebuy at 330 when the EOY taxfags cash out
You guys haven’t given any logic behind your zeal except “buy moar faggot”

Kek

You are fucking retarded. It will take 117 years for the tail emission to double the initial supply. Monero looks like it will be mined for a long time. If you don't have any Monero by now then you're going to miss out on the greatest shift in wealth in the history of the planet.

nice just bought an unknown amount

jej

Obfuscated kek

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You evidence. "muh going to 330 by EOY so I can buy back number you just pulled out of your stinky ass vs. $315 to $482 in 24 hours. Why don't you use that extension cord in the corner and hang yourself.

>MUMMY MUMMY IDK HOW TO GO TO GITHUB AND READ SOURCE CODE OF THE SHITCOIN I'M BUYING

// MONEY_SUPPLY - total number coins to be generated
#define MONEY_SUPPLY ((uint64_t)(-1))

Anyone with any trading experience knows the time between xmas and new years is a bear market

One of these is not like the other.

K im done here
I just hope any newfag reading this takes my word over the guy who argues with feels

That is actually when all the new money and new ATHS will be incoming all the way around. *Grandma at dinner table* "So, basement dwelling neet sweetest Grandchild, tell us about this Bitcorn we have been hearing so much about" * Basement dwelling neet* "Blah blah blah blah"*produces port folio* *music stops jpg* *dinner finishes quickly, and everyone moves to the Drawing room and starts buying crypto.* *finis* * curtain drops*

Like leaving a good girl for a cheap hoe

You woulda felt it irl, Fag. It's the way people who actually use monero roll.

yup, headed for $330 right now, better sell, everyone! kek.

Oh, wow you have been a fan for months?? Damn you really are a OG crypto guy huh?

Sell wall on Bitrex just fell to $580.

I said downtrend
You faggot 1 minute traders will never make it

I thought it was an exaggeration on how anonymous it was until that money laundering guy got his nerdcoins seized by the fbi

GO BACK TO HER user

BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

> tfw this is like the end of the LOTR where Sauron Bitcoin is defeated and Aragorn Monero is crowned the king of Man
> camera flashes to his trusty fellowship who helped him through the epic struggle (charlie lee, vitalik, sergey, etc)
> Gollum Vergecoin dies in a pit of lava

someones trying to sink it on Binance

lend XMR your energy!

that was a fun moon

back to 0.016 we go

I can't believe I'm still buying up at .0294 but I love this fucking coin I don't even care

Yeah. It's Bcashies. Bought to make a spike, then dumped that plus a little they already had to try to creat a panic sell. Doen't matter. Sorks will be awake shortly.

>someones trying to sink it on Binance
Someone is understanding that it is massively overvalued and is doing the smart thing and cashing out. How dumb do you have to be to buy at this point? Even the creators of half the coins are cashing out and getting the fuck away from this fraud. People who get in now will get burned bad.

I don't know though, the last time it dumped seriously, it went to the Stratosphere immediately after. This may be the same group. hope so.

This user sold early, and is going around fuding so they can buy back later. Shows up in all the Monero threads.. Probably the one fake dumping.

Binance had the most expensive XMR price just a moment ago. I was doing some slow ass manual arbitrage

Wow. If I'd lost 1/3 gains I'd just throw in the towel and hope BTC shit on XMR again to try and get back in near even.

No, I like Monero. It still doesn't make it worth anything close to what it's trading for now. Same goes for a lot of other coins. Go ahead, buy as much as you want right now, it's at peak bubble.

it's worth whatever people are ready to pay for it. you can't determine the value of coins any other way.

how can they not know the amount of XMR?
If they seize BTC and ETH it means they got the private keys, how can't they not view the XMR amount since they have the keys.

I FUCKING LOVE THE LOGO

There is no crypto coin that has inherent worth.

I agree it's probably going to correct over the next few days but not because it's over valued.

I'm too scared to sell and try and make gains off it though.

>pajeetcoin
>Monero
begone CoreThot

Just corrected to $450. On its way to $800 now.

I really doubt we're seeing $800 in the next 24h but this market IS pretty insane.

I'm pretty sad I'll never own a lot of Monero now.

iktf
>tfw don't even have 1 monero

I have about 6.5. I both considered buying and mining much earlier but was a noob and didn't know how to properly enter the market at the time.

Learned my lesson though, not waiting any more, but the XMR ship is definitely long gone for big accumulation.

Indeed. I'm not gonna make it with my below 1 XMR
Hope to catch another ship before it sails

Yeah that's why I'm not all in on XMR despite the fact that it's probably the best coin that'll ever exist. Especially with the upcoming Tx fee cuts and subaddresses.

I went equally big on some smaller coins in the hope that they blow up at which point I might move them into XMR, or not, we'll see.

But you just won't get rich going in on XMR at this point.

Bcash dumping again. Steeply.

HODLing a nice comfy amount.

I have this amount
I feel uncertain :(

When did you buy?

hodling UNKNOWN AMOUNTS OF MONERO

Comfy at 2X. 3X incoming.

somewhere around $311 two days ago

Thanks, just bought an undisclosed amount

Then you're good, not dipping that low again.

you have legitimately restored my hope, user

I knew this would take off again as soon as I saw BCC selling off.

>U N K N O W N A M O U N T O F M O N E R O

thanks user. Capped. Can't say that about Verge, lmao.

we moonin' again, boyos!