Moon mission time

One day chart looks eerily similar to LTC's gigantic FOMO rise when it made its run up to $300+, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4 NEO holder here, I can feel something brewing

not selling till 200$

Post the chart and meme lines for a nigga

Fuck, you can't just look at the 1day charts on bittrex?
Hold up

Volume looks good, I think we might see a huge moon mission in the near future

>tfw only 130 neo

Im never going to make it.

Why is this doing so well right now?

my bags are pretty comfy right now

qlink ico starts tomorrow and they only accept neo

Wow, huge volume rise, no sell walls after 80.
This will be crazy. Buying in

Go fuckers go. It's you and XMR keeping me in the black while the bitcoin boomers kill each other and take us down with themselves.

Sell wall at 450 on bittrex is only 28 btc, once we break that we going to mar kids

Holy crap, its exploding

Going back to the top ten in marketcap, Qtum is down, EOS and XMR are next

Too lazy to do it bizlet, keep a look on the charts and the volume, if it trends up past $85 then it's FOMO time all the way to $100

Just moved all my money from Monero, BCC and BCG to it. Holding 154 NEOs right now.

I think that it has potential to even double in price within the next few days because:
It was always a coin with an absurd amount of popularity and hype. The only reason the price got destroyed was because of bad news from China back in September, and the Bitcoin gold rush, and now it`s one of the few alts that didn't mooned in December.
Plus, Qtum just had an absurd increase, and the money tends to follow trends regarding these coins.
For example, generally when one Cannabis coin start to increase, the other cannabis coins follow suit. Or when Ripple increases, Lumen goes with it. Same for BCC and BTG, and so on.

I'm not gonna talk about muh technology because it's pretty irrelevant when it comes to price change. The price will change because NEO has hype.

>tfw sold my neo for req earlier today

Price targets? Not sure when to dump my bags.

Lol dumping NEO

I almost made the same mistake. Req looks cool but I don't see it being the paypal 2.0.

Lol 4 neo. If this board had a minimum 1btc requirement to post.....
One can only dream

Depends on how the charts and other coins are doing some days or hours from now. I'm planning to sell at least after a 30% increase, but depending on the situation I may hold until 50% or even 100%.

Remember that if the price in sats actually gets to its ATH, NEO will be costing more than $210

Lol anyone who bought and held 3 months ago is holding bags

I bought at 7 dollar and still holding

For everyone not holding, now is a great time to buy. Imagine what happens when Asia wakes up tonight. NEO was undervalued for so long, this will explode

I'm actually worth a few thousand so your point is moot

NEO is going to hit $500+ mid 2018. If you're in now and holding, congrats, it is like buying ETH around $50. Hold and in 1 year I guarantee you'll be happy.

bought at $1.58 and not selling till $1000

>1 BTC requirement
>I'm actually worth a few thousand
I actually feel bad for you user.

Held NEO bags since summer. It was my first altcoin so i FOMO'd but I've held on after reading about all the dApps that are being launched, plus a very solid and government friendly project

Abort abort

Profit taking, this is healthy. LEt's see what happens over the next hour

stay strong NEO marines. supply and marketcap can rival litecoin. + the CHINA factor. 2x easy 3x maybe within 4 weeks

This was just a little profit-taking wave off margin & daytraders, now watch the real bullrun coming next.

k just buyed

also can you confirm that even if now will dip we wiill see it rise again to 80$ or more in the next weeks?

today it's going to pass 80$ again, there is nothing against it.

This will shoot above 80$ tonight, just wait

It should be $80+ pretty easily, there's a Microsoft Asia event coming up, decentralization by Christmas, more ICOs running on NEO, and it should be listed on bithumb soon.

The biggest moon mission would be when the Chinese government clears up the ICO/crypto FUD, but I think that's something for next summer.

This is crypto. It could literally go to $140 today. Thing is that's little reason for it to decrease unless we have another BTC run.

love you guys,gonna hodl till dead

50% neo 50% OmiseGO,did good?
quantum also seems tasty

BUY BUY BUY

>bought in at 4630
Lmao c'mon NEO lol

Can we hit 100$ in december?

guys going down
should i worry or

OR

Good news is that volume is increasing

how much, also near quads :(

Nah, that's how Neo does it.
You get in, it goes down, you sweat, he rockets.
Gonna make it.
Buy the dip.

This gonna be huge

NEO/Ans is the coin of choice for Veeky Forums. It always had the most fun threads, and created the best memes.

Lmfao you didnt sell those around aug 14th? How fucking greedy are you?

Just a heads up.
If you're looking at the graphs/candles.
The red box is gonna go lower on the whisker and then we're going up.

just bought 10 more more of dem matrix coins 2 2241 LETS GO TO JUPITER LADS

4421* stop making fuck of my alcoholism thank you

Told ya.

WOW ITS STARTING AGAIN WHHHOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH

goin all in

plz biz dont play me this time

lesGOOO

I bought at 60 cents and sold 1/3 to double investment a long time ago, still holding 2000+

Come on, GO TO THE MOON!

Binance is rising pretty quickly, bittrex is lagging behind. HODL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HODL MY DEAR FAGS, BOLLINGER BANDS CANT STOP US, WE ARE THE FUCKING BANDS

Motherfucker, go!

literally no evidence to suggest neo boosting

shill thread

wOOOOOOOOAAAAAWOOOOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOO NEOOOO CHINK CHINK LESSSGOOOO!!!!!!!

You gotta be kidding.

what price are we going to reach?

Check the one day charts brainlet

124.6873$

not indicative of shit.

I'll play along, what makes you think the increase in volume, upcoming news dropping, and a trend up isn't bullish at the moment? Especially since most alts have bled with the BTC drop, whereas NEO has held firm ground

i sold my ltc for neo motherfucka

i believe

We're gonna reach the 24h high.

just have my savings invested in xvg and other shitcoins and want convincing to switch. it's not like it's gonna 2x

You have to put even the tiniest amount of effort in if you want to make it

its not gonna x2

its gonna x10 BOYS

sure

no x8000% guys THIS IS IT

It's dumping right now lol

Nice shill tread tough

Nope, turning.

not fucking selling til it gets to 500.

> 3% down

HAHAHA ITS DUMPING ENJOY YOUR BAGS HAHAHAH!

NEVER MISS A MOON MISSION AGAIN
discord.gg/srFAtER

There's no evidence to back up that ANY altcoin will drop or increase right now. Everything is just wide speculation, and when it comes to that NEO has a good chance due to being one of the few hyped coin that has not mooned yet this month.

$2000 per neo greedy.

yeh, seems a good sell point.

user I can only get so erect

Did you want to get rid of your bags when you made this thread? Did you think "well, mayble one final pump before I sell it all?"

Bitcoin is tanking, everything is red except cash and maybe monero. Nothing wrong with neo per se.

no but seriousll,you need to tell me why exactly all alts (excepts some) drop perfectly along with btc

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

I guess old school satoshi counters keeping it as a reference affect their trading strategies. Also I guess the stock market also does this to a certain degree. Must be something not about perfect logic, but about thinking what are the other emotional and retarded traders are going to do. It becomes a self fullfilliong prophecy because everyone fears the others will sell and try to outrun each other

Fair enough, was actually playing the devils advocate, what makes you bullish on NEO?
Antshares was one of my first alts and I made some nice gains, but I don't see any bull signs right now except everyone saying 2018 is "the year of NEO".

LOL tell that to trx

We back

HOVERING AT $75 NEXT STOP $100