en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi_Tatma)
pastebin.com/5fQ1SwSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Commence the shilling.

Well, go ahead.

>Vial
>Empty Hand
>The Voracious

It may take me a while but I have all the time in the world so that demiplane will be mine in the end.

I'm trying but my internet's terrible

Vial
Empty
Heedful

Vial
Empty
First of the Abyssal

>Take only the vial
>Choose the patron as patron
>Now travel to a big city in china and live there for a while
And there it is eldrich knowledge and complete inmortality by doing nothing

Posting TVC update 'cause I put it very much at the end of the last thread.

hello?
Is everyone still over on the other thread wanking off Star Dust?

Goodbye.
It's at page 11, don't hate.

>I have established a basic relationship diagram between all of the entities in the CYOA. Things will get really political.

>I want to make it so that if you decide to fuck over one organization, it will ripple across the other entities. Some will like you more, others will hate you, some rings may crumble, some under-the-table things realized. This is really just the beginning.
I am looking forward to it. Let me know if you need some help. Have you figured out a system yet?

>CYOA mechanics
I have no idea what this means, but I'll just assume that I can do barrel rolls with my ship in space.

Posting here 'cause some dude asked me to repost my latest /d/ CYOA and shortly after the thread got archived.

you can barrel roll but you wont hit shit though. It all needs calibration time, so you will probably do very slow barrel rolls to hit enemy ship

>Depends on the Syndicate entity; remember they're made up of a slew of different organizations. Some hate the Feds/BH less and many of them hate each other.
>I'm updating my builds as we speak and I hope to get my Luos build imaged.
So a former Core Ring member who defended Haven during the war but is now a Dustkeeper would be what? I'm assuming at the very least eyed with extreme suspicion if they were visiting Federation or Blackhawk Space.

I don't
What are you trying to say?

>Have you figured out a system yet?
I've decided that I'm going with 100% no stats. Everything will be hinted to in the descriptions. Which means I have to up my writing skills by a fuckton.

I won't be including a relationship diagram in the CYOA, either. Relationships have to be figured out and they'll be somewhat subtly hinted to in descriptions.

For example, there might be 3 competing corporations who are in somewhat a stalemate, and your audit on one of them could change everything. If you topple one, sure that might mean it's better for the other guys, but at what cost? What happens to the market? What if their biggest stakeholders are each other?

I suppose so, but not all Core Ring members were bad even though don't exactly I elude to that.

Timed isolation C.Y.O.A.

>Food

M.R.E. / bar of Cadbury's milk chocolate with hazelnuts - 3 points cost (points remaining 22)

>Health & hygiene:

Toothbrush & hygiene supplies / unlimited supply + shaving stuff, floss & mouthwash - 3 (19)
Shower / hot water & unlimited soap - 3 (16)
Home gym / swimming pool / fitness instructor (I'm going to buy the plastic surgery option & I want to keep the luscious abs I'm going to give myself) - 8 (8)
No need to waste points on clothes if I'm alone.

>Entertainment & company:

Not!Kindle & 100 books- 2 (6)
Desk computer / gaming upgrade - 7 (-1)

>Outside:

None

>Room & misc:

Self-cleaning surfaces - 1 (-2)
Bodily de-design (pic related + monster cock) - 10 (-12)
Education (computer science) - 4 (-16)

>Bonuses:

No aging during imprisonment - 9 (-25)
Briefcase o' platinum - 1 (-26)

>Penalties:

Migraines (Not looking forward to this one, but I badly need the points.)- +6 (-20)
Foul stench - +4 (-16)
Temporary blindness - +6 (-10)
x10 extra years - +10 (0)
(That mutant Indian octopus baby (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi_Tatma) would make out like a bandit in this one; she could ditch the 4 extra limbs, get the plastic surgery option to look completely normal *with* new papers to prove she's a citizen of the first-world country of her choice & *still* have 4 bonus points left over.)

So; I vanish for 20 years, & when I re-appear I'm a modestly well-off computer expert with the body of a Greek god. And still in my 30's somehow.

You sure you don't need those nutrient cubes? You won't be getting all your vitamins from MRE's and chocolate.

Curse of the young
wisdom:Summoner (x2)
Spells:Iluminate Sunbeam Flash Vines Stars
Items: An armor A staff and a cask of wine
Companions: The inmortal bard The friendly dryad(+1 magic&health) and the high priestess
The end: Inmortality
I like the setting of this cyoa but i have two questions what does it do the spells that says be able to fight among your companions? does that mean that i can't fight? and with the curse of the young the effects of losing exposure to sunlight/moonlight are inmediate? and i am aware if i am not exposed to sunlight/moonlight? if i age because of that do i age back if i get exposed again?

Necromancer update when?

This CYOA needs work. First, it would be great if minor form of immortality was implemented for each of the patrons, because people just take vial all the time. Second, the Mythos is not about being comfy and living your life like nothing happened. There shouldn't even be an option for no drawbacks. You tap in eldritch magic, you pay the price. Two out of three patrons want you to do nothing at all.

>why bother aiming when I have 50 machine guns

We 2hu now

Storytellers are mostly spellcaster with no real fighting ability. Or, well, it'd be more accurate to say that fights between companions are not something even a well trained human would survive. The way I see it, even the most trained human would only be able to reach "Limited" potential.
The effects are nearly immediate, as with every other cure. And you'll be aware of lack of exposure. Aging back will happen, as th condition for aging and dying is not being exposed. Illuminate specifies sunlight for a reason.

Why do salvage harvesters in star dust need cargo space rooms? Aren't they supposed to be put on ships or drones?

Posting the answer here since last thread was about to die

Yeah, I was targetting veteran hunters as my main group of costumers, but not necessarily all-powerful veterans with free time and skill. Anyone who can survive and hunt to fill his quota can be a reliable costumer (reliable meaning he doesn't die and can fill my own quota) that wishes to ease the job of taking on those monsters.

You are right with the bounty amount, though. When I was making the build I wasn't really thinking about how hard it may be to collect 120 bounties every 80 days given that a dragon is worth "just" 50 (which is just the value of 5 ooze, but man what do I know). I may tone it down in order to get a more reasonable amount of bounty.

Thanks for the input, user!

Also worst case scenario I'm sending the Invisible Hand itself to hunt monsters. It owes me that at least!

FUCK OFF

They need cargo space to store shit, obviously. Drones will just haul the salvage into the ship through hangars.

Is it just me, or might the gourmet food option be worth it solely for the sake of varying one's diet? Since it cycles throughout the year it's reasonable to expect it'd provide a pretty balanced one overall, no?

I thought M.R.E.s were designed to provide all the nutrients a soldier needs?

Who let you out of your cage? Go screech somewhere else!

I bet you would suck Scientist's penis for a page a day on the update.

You whore.

What are you blabbering about? Are you that insecure about even the slightest criticism?

Considering that the update will most likely be only a few pages long, it's a small sacrifice for a great cause.

Yeah, but *4* points!? (Also, why is tea, coffee, etc. so expensive?)

Heavens, no. MRE's are meant to provide the nutrients you need to remain active in the field for a while. They're not meant to replace ALL Your food. You eat nothing but them for a month, you'll be shitting blood by the end of it. You eat nothing but them for a year you might actually die.

Google a couple of /k/s MRE stories, if you dare.

>implying you wouldn't enjoy sucking his donger

Jesus!
Okay then. Uhm... replace shower upgrade with nutrient cubes & environmental control, I guess.

Pretty much. Imagine living off nothing but beef jerky, trail mix, rice and CalorieMate. If you're hiking through the mountains of Japan it's certainly a nice diet to keep you going, energetic, and loaded with protein, but if you don't vary it up every once in a while your body won't be able to sustain itself for long.

Or hell, just think about pirates. The stuff they ate was basically the MREs of the day, but a single prepackaged meal just cannot contain every single thing your body needs. In their case, a severe lack of vitamin C would cause scurvy (which is why fresh lime was so treasured by sailors). Modern MREs are of course a lot better than tack and jerky, but at the end of the day it's still something you're meant to be eating for days at a time, not weeks (and even then, you should be eating other things in between if by all means possible).

Bless whoever pointed out the error on Madeleine's page. Edited a few things throughout all three pages as well as clarified with page three you now have two extra choices to use on whoever you want.

Post interesting concepts that will NEVER become cyoas.

This will be the last time i'll post this cyoa, if any other errors or mistakes are noticed i'll probably just wallow in shame silently instead of fixing them anymore.

...Anonymous
04/16/17(Sun)18:41:32 No.52735536
#
Construct.
...Anonymous
04/16/17(Sun)18:45:13 No.52735580

28 KB JPG
#
Look at this pleb, he didn't go to a school and make friends. Your life must be really fucking pathetic if you never had friends, I bet you're a virgin too!
...Anonymous
04/16/17(Sun)18:55:01 No.52735672
#
25pt+Penalties=59
Food
Kitchen+kitchen basic upgrade=-10 i consider myself a good chef
Health&hygiene
Basic hygiene products+High quality upgrade=-3 im not going to live 20 years while feeling dirty all the time
Proper bathroom+shower+=-3 The same as the last one
Monthly checkup+panic button+remove disabilities+Ubermench upgrade=-16 I consider health a serious matter
Computer upgrade+Gayman pesee+=-7 Not going to live 20 years without videogames
Outside
Vacation+survival suit+cool knife=11 Some fresh air is welcome from time to time even more if i can get some food it will be quite an adventure also i can always bail out with the panic button if things go wrong
Room and misc
Complete body reform-10 yes i am going to be the little girl
Bonus
No aging-9 twenty years are a lot of years
Platinum briefcase-1 Was this or clothing and i have no regrets in my choices
Penalties
10 extra years of stay +10
Weekly migraines +6
Monthly blindess +6
Mute+2
Monthly Asshole visit+4
Monthly stench +4
I can deal with all of this the nightmares or the amputation? nope

I really want to keep the crystal knife for when my time is up though maybe if i ask the observers hard enough?

Sorry for posting this shit all the time. I promise its all ogre now.

Time to go play some persona 5.

You should be wallowing in shame for being a pedophile, not for making 10 000 000 spelling mistakes in your pedophilic cyoa.

I spit on you.

I am but a humble servant.

The thing that bothers me the most about this CYOA is how each page has its own version number that increments separately from the other pages, instead of there being a single version of the whole CYOA that includes the pages with a matching version. Same goes for the Hobbyist CYOA.

No, bless you for making it. I have no idea how you managed to write that much with only a couple errors honestly. Keep up the great work!

>i spit on you

Fuck you, now I want to be an old gypsy hag.

Tbh I literally added that in just to see if anyone would notice. The numbers mean nothing.

Thank god i thought that i would get fucked because in the window that i cast illuminate i would get older and older until i died anyways

>The numbers mean nothing.
No wonder the first page went from 1.13 to 1.12 and then stopped changing.

>Pedophile
How is being a shota fucked by older women pedophilia?

Holy shit my phone fucked up while trying to repost my build

>Underage child being molested/statutory rape isn't pedophilia
I'm assuming you're from Europe or the Middle East?

>underage
So you're not 18 right now? Get off Veeky Forums than.

You're not the pedophile though. If anything your the victim. I guess in your country though you hang rape victims, so I see why you're confused

not even the same dude but i'd totally do that for a good necro update

Coin
The Heedful

Forgotten Gods
Caster and diviner
Wine, friend and nurrogate
Mom
Destruction

Naomi
Grace
Quinn

Who the hell said that?

Or South America

Pedophilia isn't magically fun because it's female on male. The mothers are almost all horrid people, sexually aggressive to boot, and the sisters are equally insane. Do you think you're going to get healthy childhood development in such a house? What is going to happen when you start noticing your age? Will you still fuck your mom when she's 50+ and her skin feels like playdough? Will she even let you stop fucking her?

I guarantee growing up in a house like that will leave you scarred for life. Being a nigerian child soldier is probably a better life.

Fag

Kony 2012.

The difference here is that this is no actual child but a man that probably wanted this in the first place

Unless you like a fuckton of carbs, no.

By that logic the sex with your sisters would be pedophilia, and it would still be pediphilia from your mother's perspective because she doesn't know or care.

Give up. You might have been able to reason your way out of this if it weren't a triple all-around cross-generational pedophilia cyoa with incestual flavour.

It's some stupid tumblrfag who doesn't understand Veeky Forums, ignore them.

Ok whatever i give up

Good, will you be turning yourself in or do I have to call the cops for you?

user, there is literally nothing wrong about being molested by your mother and older sisters, then taking your frustrations out on your younger sister,

I hate myself for finding that hot

>Masked Phantom

>Caster x2

>Black Hand
>Pull
>Corrode
>Stamina
>Dexterity

>Armor
>Companion

>Masked Viper
>Songstress

>Destruction

Big guy. For you.

I can't comprehend this setting at all. I really tried for like 2 or 3 sections but then decided to ignore it altogether.

Who hurt you?

Everyone.

Your penchant for rare Hetzas endears me.

What's the gayest CYOA out there?

Bonus: What's the straightest?

The Gayest: Your Favorite CYOA

The Straightest: Your Least Favorite CYOA

Glad to see I'm not the only fan. Syndicate is basically my favourite due to that alone, though they are awesome.

Lot of guys on /k/ like Hetza because of shotgun girl specifically. I just happen to like the general style too.

pastebin.com/5fQ1SwSs

Consider what you already know and how devastating it would be for humanity to lose that knowledge. Basic things, like arithmetic and English, basic concepts of reality like death, even a basic understanding of other people or even any existence outside of yourself. Basically everything you learn before you even go to school, cut out the foundation and civilization will crumble INSTANTLY.

Sure, I'll sacrifice my chance to become the god of my own demiplane for the sake of the rest of humanity because that's what everyone else would do, right?

boop

Don't forget that characters made from the Soldier DLC count as "named crew members".

No I'm just saying that satisfying the Voracious is a lot easier than you think