Are you "On the Spectrum?"

I know I am.

I have a sharp intellect, but the emotional volatility of a child. I can be stoic in times of hardship, but during times of peace I am a troublemaker. But mostly, I am just very condescending towards intellectual,social, and emotional immaturity, despite having all of those traits myself in low doses.

I may sound like I can string two sentances together, but I have days at a time of not being able to do anything but spend 12 hours a day on the computer.

Despite this I'm still healthy, mobile, i can engage in most excercise so long as its not a prolonged activity. (30 minutes of cardio is about my limit)

What do you do with all us pitiful half men? Is there no "council of wisdom" you can shuffle us off to? I'm too young for a home, too spy to just let out on the street and let die...

Is it an attititude problem? Too many entitlements? No...

IM ON THE SPECTRUM

>too spy
too spry

This copypasta seems better suited for one of the more lowbrow nerd boards like /r9k/.

I have whats known as "social austerity". I only want to socialize when I know it is going to benefit me somehow.

Maybe the truth is, I'm just a bastard.

Who knows?

All I know, is that the other elders want nothing to do with me. Who pissed all over my good name?

Sorry, this was meant to be more for /tg related autism. I know there are a lot of autistics who play role playing games, I just hadn't segued into the part about role playing games yet.

So I guess what I'm saying is, when I go to a gaming club its like a social anxiety nightmare. I don't know anybody or have anybody to introduce me to them. Everyones backs are turned, we got the tards wrangled into a corner cause the dipshits in charge won't kick them out. They think cause they charge a 20 dollar table fee they have to babysit other peoples kids. 90% of their income is coming from adults playing adult hobbies but they keep hosting magic tourneys instead of miniatures gaming, of which they only get a small cut. And they are considering selling out to those warhammer fascists who basically gutted their LA bunker cause they thought it was a good idea to go back to a 2 man, 3 days a week business model in the hustle and bustle of american commerce, like some sort of german toymaker who is only open on the weekends.

Not to mention, Warhammer just gives normal people the creeps. Its a paper thin veneer for stormfags to segue into white power fantasies. Most people today are leery enough of fascism as it is.

Nope, just kind of awkward and worried about doing/saying the wrong thing. My job, which I usually love, is all about socialization, communication, and variety. I got into it specifically so I would have different things to do every day.

Not to mention they got the freakshow up front and the party in the back, they shuffle all the normal people to the back and let all the rejects hang out up front...

Some of these fucking gaming people, man, they look like they belong in pen near a hose.

What I'm saying is that I made (relatively) good life decisions, I stayed away from hard drugs, I went to college, I didn't date loose women or fool around, I wasn't able to work but I made the most of my money, chose to live at home and get along with my parents, saved money and am now quite frugal and have quite a bit of disposable income.

So why am I being punished? Why am I being left out at the table with where all the big dogs play?

And just to clarify, I'm not the kind of person who fucks kids. I'm the kind of person who beats kids. There is a difference.

Which is why I never had kids, cause I remember being a kid, and I remember what little shits they all are.

I'm just the kind of salty sailor you don't invite back to your home during Thanksgiving. Except Thanksgiving time rolls around, and you remember how I saved your life at Iowa Jimma, and he just dropped an f bomb that would have made general Patton blush, and your wife is looking at you like she isn't going sleep with you for at least another week, your kids are crying...

Do you just say, "Fuck it, guys got a point, lets just go out and have a beer!"

Or do you buckle down, raise up your pants even though you are scared shitless cause you once saw your brother skin the scalp off a gouk, and say, "This is my house! You do not say crap like that near my wife!"

You do that, and you will see what a small man he really is. You can watch him back down like a whipped dog, cause thats why he came to you. To help him smooth out the rough edges. A haircut and a trim. Maybe a shower, if he really needs it.

A little tough love never hurt anybody.

Thats what these roleplaying groups are supposed to do. You gather the people who might still have a chance and you put them at the front table, and you shuffle all the rejects into the back. If they fuck up, you say, "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!"

As: a literal aspie myself, here's my advice:

This is a place where we discuss traditional games, it is not your personal blog. All of us have problems, but we're best served by finding appropriate places to talk about them.

I come here to read about my favorite traditional games, not to listen to some sad user spew copypasta.

You're a fucking faggot, neck yourself and do the world a favour

I don't really know what this thread is about, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask

sage

So we are allowed to talk about roleplaying games, but not roleplayers, hobby shops, gatecrashers or gaming customs?

Shhh, don't let them hear you! This angers the stormfags who will deny it vehemently and go off about how blacks and muslims are evil and want to rape the white women!

I think this thread is making you uncomfortable because it is about US and not are made up characters.

Its a perfectly valid setting, but its not for normies. It should literally have an 18+ sticker on it.

No, you're allowed to talk about whatever the fuck you like in the context of traditional games, but that doesn't mean you won't be mocked relentlessly for being a huge fucking tool and sperging out all over your own thread in a way that makes you seem literally retarded.

Oh, yes, it's a fun setting. Just, whenever I hear someone plays something from the imperium of man, I start to cringe internally and wait for the bullshit to start seeping out of them.

seriously, every warhammer store needs a back room that says, "adults only". er... maybe not worded just that precise way, but...