TenX will integrate ETH the 25

Anyone else ready for the HUGE moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc-lyoness.blogspot.com/2013/06/lyoleaks-1-lyoness-corporate_3.html
reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/71egb2/tenx_ceo_is_an_old_school_scammer/
newswire.ca/news-releases/stack-partners-with-mastercard-to-launch-the-first-digital-money-account-with-mobile-tap-to-pay-functionality-643716753.html
visa.com/splisting/viewSPDetail.do?spId=926&coName=TENX PTE LTD&HeadCountryList=SINGAPORE&reset=yes&pageInfo=1;30;ASC;coName.
reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/7025nq/tenx_cancelling_all_cards_outside_european/
youtu.be/pp0Hlez33rg?t=34
support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol proof you spook

wait didnt they already?

muh bags are ready

Check the last QA, the said we will recieve a christmas present the 25. He said we would "open the app the see the present inside". This has been mentioned several times now, THIS is the time to buy

Only for beta users, now is for the public

THE PRESENT IS A FREE BITCOIN

i have this but what app lol?

also while Im here what are the fees like? I feel like Id get gypped using it in Canada.

There are no fees, and the exchange rate should be very good for most of the time. Many people have disliked using the TenX card because of the high BTC fees on transfering to the wallet, so it is huge that they add ETH, more people will flood the Tenx

The official TenX app, you would be able to spend ETH

isnt there $10+ annual and ATM fees?
How does exchange work? like to the second price based on exchanges? or daily averages? and no fee on any transaction?
Also does the physical card have chip and pin or only tap/swipe?

Ok to be serious for a moment, how scared should you be that this is considered a security?

sorry for being annoying. I've always been curious but Id only want to put on a few hundred bucks so it seems like I'd be better off not bothering.

I know at least here in Scandinavia, you will pay some hefty fees everytime you use it at stores which don't accept dollars directly.

You might not pay a lot to TenX, but you will probably have to pay a lot of fees to stores where you use it.

Still might be worth it if you made serious bank from crypto

This should help, its MUCH lower than the competitors, note that not a single one of the other companies have a working product.

Are you guys retarded?

Fuck wrong one

waaait. So it only pays in USD? Im confused how this works. typically with my Credit cards or debit I pay for something in the local currency then have exchange rate (that effectively includes fee) on bill. I thought tenX would pay in my local currency(CAD) and then exchange without additional fee? maybe I should just get one for when Im in 'Murrica
helpful thank you. Are incentives like points but in crypto? cause Im a point whore which is another hesitation I have from using it.

Everyone, before investing into TenX, please take a look:

cc-lyoness.blogspot.com/2013/06/lyoleaks-1-lyoness-corporate_3.html

Tl;dr - Julian Hosp was involved in a Ponzi scheme, similar to TenX. This guy should be forbidden to do anything related with money. Please exercise caution and do your due diligence!

Despite the excitement for possible free shit, I like Monaco a lot more. TenX just look like shitty prepaid cards that niggers use to commit EBT fraud.

thanks not buying this shit!!

Whereas Monaco cards (except for the shitty low level for poorfags) are pretty are made of metal. People who handle the card always think it's an exotic European limitless card... instead of just an elaborate scheme to use internet funny-money.

reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/71egb2/tenx_ceo_is_an_old_school_scammer/ he explains it here

So monaco has shiny and pretty card but no actual working product? tell me about it

It works bro. What's the issue?

What do you mean? Monaco hasnt shipped any cards yet

It's funny because TenX Monaco, any of these shitty cards all have terrible onboarding processes.

Wait until STK comes out and shits on your concept with their mastercard partnership

newswire.ca/news-releases/stack-partners-with-mastercard-to-launch-the-first-digital-money-account-with-mobile-tap-to-pay-functionality-643716753.html

>my shitcoin is only getting shilled a week after accumulation was complete
You fags took too long

TenX has a visa partnership visa.com/splisting/viewSPDetail.do?spId=926&coName=TENX PTE LTD&HeadCountryList=SINGAPORE&reset=yes&pageInfo=1;30;ASC;coName. Funny how all other cryptocard communites are trying to FUD TenX hard, but you know what they all have inn common? No product. Its easy to promise somthing, but to deliver on that is a whole other thing

I'm not too sure, really, I don't own one myself. I just saw a post made by a fellow Dane the other day, and he talked about how it's basically, at least for now, a pre-paid card topped with USD or EUR. So, unless they allow other currencies, there will be a conversion and thus a (probably quite significant) fee.

Conveniently nobody points the limits and the fact that you have to order a new card after around 2K spent. Thats BS.

The fact that theres no serious CC provider in crypto is what prevents me to drop more money on this shit.

> Whatever happened to coinone

TenX only have what is basically a pre-paid card. Let's see how each of these projects develop and we can talk.

Oh yeah what about this?reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/7025nq/tenx_cancelling_all_cards_outside_european/
They can't even leave outside of Europe..

STK has a working product and a beta whitelist of 25,000 people. Stop being a brainlet and jump into this 5 mill ICO.

Interview w CEO.

youtu.be/pp0Hlez33rg?t=34

People relating Monaco to TenX is fucking stupid

TenX will blow Monaco out the fucking water. If you think TenX cant just add a store and 'metal' cards you are dilluted

You know what Monaco can't do?

COMIT
ETHEREUM
DASH

GET FUCKED

What the hell have you been smoking? Get KYC2 and you will have unlimited lifetime spending

support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

how to get in?

Currencies are not really the problem, the limits and card provider regulations is what makes everything bullshit.

It's literally easier to just sell your loot on LocalEther and be done with it.

HAHAHA working product? They dont have shit, havent even done a token sale. And if they are actually able to deliver on their roadmap they wont have crypto until Q2-3 2018

Not smoking shit, unfortunately. And I'd have no problem with any kind of KYC.

> Country restrictions

You sure? Because what user linked was updated 1 day ago and it says
Note: If you are registered as a French resident, your ATM withdrawal limit is US$1,000 per 30 days