Rate my party I gm for

Rate my party I gm for.

Also party thread template below

Very furry

>3 catkin

I knew it was Pathfinder before I even saw Torag

Hey mang how many parties do you see with actual cohesion rather than motley of characters who look like they belong to 8 different genres?

Most games I play nowadays, I don't play pathfinder anymore so generally characters all fit within the same genre at least

Pathfinder or other kitchen sink games I should say, including the rest of D&D

I've never had a party that didn't fit the setting while playing dnd or pathfinder...

I mean once we had the warforged that had a cat in it as a pet, but even n then...

Mine does (I'm the GM)
Though system kind of enforces it.
Still 50 shades of green and brown and 3 out of 4 core PCs being from the same settlement is more than I expected

>dat English
Take a swim in sulfuric acid, laddio

Why is the rogue Robbie Rotten?

Do you use windows paint and mouse to make these ones or another program?

In which a bunch of Europeans in the Sixth World try to escape their problems by running away to Florida.

Looks awesome.

Tfw a bunch of slavs takes care of all problems you can imagine.

>Baron Manx

oh look someone played Chrono Cross

>Sammy Branchman
>Cat Branchman
I get that refferance

this looks rad as fuck

Absolute fucking shit, I pity you.

Why do people want to be Slavs? I am one, living in a slavic country, and it's shit. The people are shit, the infrastructure is shit, the languages are shit, the economy is shit, politicians are shit, everything is shit.

because things being so overwhelmingly shit is neat

There is no neat shit in slav lands.

Setting's very light-hearted, comedic, comfy, and Earthboundian.

>Dalton, quarter-Dwarf Peasant turned Warrior. Twelve years-old. Very lawful, authoritative, and generous, but not a Paladin or anything yet. Likes big hammers and breaking faces, not rules. Party Tank and legal conscience.
>Wanda, Fourteen year-old Human Mage of the Order of the Tarot, representing the Moon. . Ambitious and very intelligent, but eerily polite, slightly sadistic, and not terribly wise. Punny named intended. Party alchemist and
>Dracio, infant Dragon Brawler(?). Hatched from an egg about a Session and a half in. Naive, friendly, and impressionable as hell, but he’s fairly smart for a Dragon. Running gag that people confuse him for a Cursed Alligator, Demon Lizard, or Sickly Lizard; Dragons thankfully aren't as common as they used to be.
>Shroomin, Twenty-one year-old Rogue/Bard Mushmin (Mushroom folk race, stand-in for Hobbits). He's snarky and more cowardly than he lets on, but he loves playing bag-pipes, unskillfully flirting with tavern wenches, and making gold. Hates mimics with a passion. Party support, face, and trap-disarmer. Also in charge of carrying around our supplies.

Also pictured is Johnny and Hexenmeiser.
>Johnny is our party's DMPC. Undead Sailor/Fencer. Has a neato Ship and Dwarvish (a.k.a. Scottish) accent. He's wise and protective, but he can be dishonest and exaggerates almost all of his War stories. Likes tactics a lot. Secretly and sadly recognizes both Hexenmeser and the Death Knight BBEG as former friends.
>Hexenmesier, Formerly-Human Mage of the Order of the Tarot, representing the Fool. Loud, insane, and not very wise, Hexenmeiser is our re-occuring comedic and unsuccessful villain. Has a recognizable maniacal laugh. He's not very good at being evil, or even an anti-hero, and a lot of his plans backfire against him, but he is indeed a devastatingly powerful Mage when he needs to be.

your party furry ratio is to high, recommend some large rocks or vampire beholder headed hydras.

no you fucking retard the concept of utter shittiness is neat

It's not neat, it's shit

>Rouge
>so many catfolk
Low quality bait user, for shame

What exact flavour of slav are you?
Croat here.

shit is neat

Bitch, no, when the goddamn parlament equivalent looks like a fucking parody and the entire country relies on one company to work while the company is bankrupt, it's really not neat.

nigger im croatian, and im saying its neat

Fits a Shadowrun campaign pretty well huh?

i didnt finish this but here's Ŝuma the CN rogue elf and Wilsoni the CG gnome wizard

dude

Slav (living in Murrica) here

it's aight

its fun being the goofy alcoholic stereotype of the world (along with the irish), but actual slavland is kinda shit

I remember this party from a previous thread, and thinking it looked like fun, or at least incredibly different than everything else. Good to see it's still going.

Any decent stories out of this party?

what

There are others but I didn't have their backstories on hand in order to splice them together with what happened in the campaign.
This campaign has been pretty damn fun so far.
One of the player characters became a demigod by accidentally sacrificing an entire town. It ended up stopping the war though so it wasn't all bad.

fuck I just realized I fucked up some editing in Talfryn's bio.
Fixed version

This party looks fucking adorable. I love the dwarf. This shit is too cute.

Fucking awesome. What game is this?

Demon: the Descent.
It's an older image, but it checks out sir.

Isto. This is the first time I have found one on Veeky Forums.

ubi se ti pogani auto-sovinisto. Stvari se nece ni poboljsati sve dok pored ovih lopova na vlasti ima i ljudi koji placu "XDDD SVI SU TAKO GLUPI OMG BUKVALNO NAJGORI LJUDI" vecina ce gledati tu manjinu sa gadjenjem, i nista se ne postigne.

Ako mislis da stvari budu bolje mora se prici ljudima bez tih decijih bolesti.

Otkrio ameriku, jebote...

>XDDD SVI SU TAKO GLUPI OMG BUKVALNO NAJGORI LJUDI
Say it isn't so, motherfucker! All the good people have emigrated already. All that is left are people who are dumb as bricks, commies, and people who are just waiting for an opportunity to jump ship.

Sour cream, tetris, borat and CS:GO are pretty cool

Why did you say commie twice?

Not all dumb people are communists, user.
>borat
was made by a jewish brit

0/10 would not adventure with a rouge.