Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What gear would you consider essential for adventuring?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831684/general-discussion/?pageforid=4922979#post-4922979
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Extra sets of clothes! Too many people only have the one. That's just terrible!

>everyone must be tengu
>typical tengu stuff

Now I'm imagining a Tenguxploitation film campaign and it's wonderful

>Spiked gauntlet: Can't be disarmed, still does decent damage for both Strfags and swashbuckler types, and you can enchant it with an initiative booster down the line.
>Dagger: You can cut food with it, poke hazardous things with it, pick up things just out of reach, cut ropes, cut vines, carve messages, pry gems from their housings, and hell, even fight if you're boring.

GET A SIGNAL WHISTLE.

SERIOUSLY, JUST GET ONE.

8 SP THAT CAN GO FAR.

Are they Pathfinder tengu, or mythological tengu?

>get accepted into PLD
>forget to put a whistle in the inventory

I fucked up, didn't I?

5 or 6 Warlord before Landsknecht? Is Dual Boost worth the delay in prestiging?

>Going into the rape game with no rape whistle

Oh dear.

If bushi, 6, if not it's up to you, though I'd say 5 if not.

Signal whistle or hand bell, candle(s), fish hook and line, paper and pencil (for taking impressions).

There are also some damned useful alchemical odds and ends like filtration sponges and environmental endurance creams that can be handy.

But at least I bought her some torches!

Now she can see what's raping her at least.

I want to make a path of war character focused on unarmed fighting. Is steelfist commando or a stalker the best choice?

Yup. Silver linings, I suppose.
Unless it's an Invisible Rapist!

Deadly fist War Soul Soulknife

>Traveler's Many Tool
>Handy Haversack/Bag of Holding
>Efficient Quiver
>Sleeves of Many Garments
>Ioun Tourch
>Soul Soap
>Pathfinder Pouch
>Night Tea
>Any starting kit combined with a camping kit.

Steelfist Commando.

>Night Tea

This user knows what's up. Though you should get a Two-Person tent, too. No point in having the tea if you don't have a place to get frisky.

Don't forget Sanguinist Medic and Aurora Soul Mystic

Don't forget Fool's Errand

No idea what those are, I'm just looking at stuff on the srd.

A comfy pair of underwear.

Hat of Disguise and a Many-tool, too. And lots of gold.

Don't forget something to entertain yourself when you don't have somebody else!

Check trove 1 in the OP pastebin
Medic, Fool's Errand

Aurora Soul is on the srd though you should be ashamed

Where can I find a Pixie race or class, /pfg/? This is important!

>not having somebody else

Get better CHA, nerd. You should ALWAYS have somebody else to get you off. You've got an entire party, bare minimum.

What games are still open?

well WWW closes in..
10 hours

Yeah I forgot a campsite kit doesn't come with a tent, but it does mention that the PC's should buy some if they expect unfavorable weather conditions. And since the kit is meant for at most 4 people then buying two medium sized tents along with it is a good deal.

I'll share a tent with you user and get frisky.

Blingmaker, but you need to hurry! You'll never have sex with Kyras unless you apply by the 19th!

Why not just buy a 4 person tent and promote some serious bonding?

>Could make a lastminute app for WWW that's a haemonculi healer with a whole organic alchemy lab inside her
>She works as a bartender, brews all the alcohol inside her, and spits it up to serve to guests
>Also does this for her healing potions, buff extracts, and everything else

I think this crosses the line into a bit too weird without enough silliness to balance it out.

Who do you want to share a tent with user?

No, that sounds fun. Write it up!

Haemonculi are purpose made user. She could be a bar tending model!

Actually the GM is considering pushing the date back to next weekend. Just check it out. If you have issues with that bring it up or something?

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831684/general-discussion/?pageforid=4922979#post-4922979

Not that user, but I want to share a tent with Andrik! But don't tell him I said that, alright? It would be too embarrassing!

Oh, wow. Hmm, but I'm not sure this benefits me. This might allow rivals to improve themselves!

I see.

I'm still leaning toward a Commando, I guess. But it seems a bit feat intensive to make a decent TWF'er still.

But can she also serve her other body fluids?

Depends if everyone wants to get down like that ;P

Even tho my character is a girl I wanna hold hands with Franze while we drink tea together or cuddle.

TEN FEET OF ALL NATURAL WOOD TO POKE THE UNKNOWN WITH TENACITY NEVER BEFORE SEEN! FEAR IT! FOR NO TRAP NOR SLEEPING MONSTER CAN THREATEN ME. BOW BEFORE MY POLE, NOT A STAFF NOR A BOW BUT MY MIGHTY POLE!

If the rogue doesn't want to get fucked in the ass while the sorceress rides him and the cleric sits on his face, then he should've signed up with a different party.

>>Night Tea
STOP! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW!
Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Either way your contraband is now forfeit

Is "1 million gold pieces" a good answer

Braze Iomedae
Fugg the Poleese

where the fug is this from

If I had applied to Blingmaker, my original idea was to go to Brevoy as a member of the Technic League sent to investigate the detonation in Blingmaker's premise, only to stay because it's cool to be fucking rich.

Looks like I found the gnoll or troll.

>Fuck tha guards!
And then I bugger off to the nearest Thieves' Guild hideout to pay to have my bounty removed.

The Internet.

t. alex grandi

You still have time! That sounds really fun and interesting, plus you could have all kinds of wacky interactions with the more traditional arcanists in the area. What would the character be like?

Would it be a handsome, intelligent fella?

I fixed it a little, is it better now or even worse? Suddenly I'm a huge fan of King Lear

Pay the toll or give up your hole

*installs colorful magic*
*~tgm*

I would but I'm really hoping to get into WWW. If I do, I won't have time for Bling with my two other games I GM.

Sounds like Fran Madaraki with a different fetish.

Go for it.

I'm not paying your toll, go sit on a pole!

Aw, okay. I suppose that's understandable, even if it would've been fun to have a techie around.

Who are you in WWW?

Mary

Accept your role, and sit on my pole!

Sit on my pole.

You think you know my role? You can't beat me, I'm too swole!

>naming a literal rabbit King Lear
What the fuck is wrong with you

polemind

Your belly will be swole.

Your pole couldn't even make a vole swole!

I have seen them

I've seen all the F-lists

The power is mine.

So either sack up and post them or just sit down and shut up.

Rolled 19 (1d20)

Does anyone here make players roll for sex
>1d20 + X
>X is 0 if they're virgins and -5 if they're Pure™ Maidens®
>X is 5 if they've had sex once
>X is 4+Y where Y is the number of times they've had sex otherwise
>If you roll a 20 on a partner, you can always choose to take 20 whenever you fug them

Rolled 11 (1d20)

Hrm, it's a bit vague on how she turned, but I also think the personal story is better than the last one.

I'm not sure user

Maybe i should save this power, and use it only to tease anons when its relevant.

That's idiotic. Like, rolling for things like sex is already stupid enough, but that's uniquely moronic.

>a bit vague
She jumped out of her body. to try strangling the faggot without realizing it.

That's exactly what and autistic person would say. Go back to your bed and put the safety helmet back on before I tell on your mom that you've been talking to Veeky Forums.

I can't figure out what post this is referring to right now and that is probably a sign to close /pfg/ for the night.

Also the idea is that she was Mo Shinderu™and was basically clinging on by sheer force of will so once she got mad enough to think that killing Ed was more important than clinging on she dieded

Ah okay, well, then just say that then shit.

Thought it was implied, she jumps through the collapsed tunnel and somehow starts strangling him when she couldn't even breathe before. Should I make it more explicit?

>supply her with a demiplane full of Ragnar's Sourberry Pudding
Can you actually do this with Create Greater Demiplane though?

The rat's list includes 'foot play' under faves.

In this case, just like how you explained up above here I think that you should. Make it a thematic but also clear that yes she was in fact so consumed by rage that she died and turned into a wraith that wanted to strangle her betrayer.

Once I've given you my pole, to your loved ones they will only console.

How do I dual shield warder

Know your place, you prole!

>Do you really want to kill the evil count?

What does the GM mean by this?

Do you really want to kill the evil count

Killing Hitler wouldn't have stopped WW2.

Holding hands and cuddling is what you want, is it...

>Adam Meyers removing the anime names from the troubadour

Why did it have to come to this?

Oh crap, he didn't just remove the names, he deleted the talents totally.

>Keeping the abilities but changing the names is cultural appropriation

What the fuck.

Hahah. No seriously. What happened.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Why are the apps for /pfg/ games full of Rebooblicans and not enough Demoflats?

HEY.

DMs.

Just in case you were wondering if putting the party against a fucking con-casting turbowizard with over 40-50 Con who has instant party wipe spells was okay because it's inside a groundhog day loop?

IT
FUCKING
ISN'T