XMR Love/Hate thread

There hasn't been a lot of discussion on XMR recently.. it seems like a less volatile coin that has been giving steady gains all year. Great user adoption, and the privacy aspect is unmatched. What are ya thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

verge-blockchain.info/richlist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long hodl and buy dips. This is the real crypto imo

Can someone explain what this coin does?

unknown amount of monero

i dont measure my gains in sats anymore. i measure then in XMR. 70% of my portfolio is xmr, one any alt gets too far ahead i sell and put it all into XMR. this coin is probably not going to replace bitcoin but anyone with half a brain can see that a privacy coin with high liquidity is going to go up once people realize they can use it to avoid taxes.

>There hasn't been a lot of discussion on XMR recently

Safe digital cash. The dark net markets are already switching to it.

Its completely anonymous, untracable, and private. You can't see basically anything occuring on its network. It also just works fine as a general use currency with solid devs and architecture.

If it gains adoption as swiss bank account 2.0, it hits moon.

If it become common currency of worldwide black markets, it hits moon.

If it does decently in both and also gets some public use, it hits pluto.

Litecoin and Monero are the only porject no one actually hates

DIP WHEN

I WANT SOME XMR

stop creating FUD

monero does not need to be shilled, STOP THESE THREADS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Monero is saving my porfolio right now. It's not a meme. This thing has a bright future ahead unless something really tragic happens.

>buy dips
it never dips :(

Where can I buy XMR?

There was one today at 400$..and I missed it god fucking damn it.

Sell wall on Bittrex just dropped back to $580. No more dips. Headed for $800 tonight.

Poloniex, cryptopia, bittrex... basically everywhere. Lurk more, newfag.

> What are ya thoughts
pajeets should stop shilling it

Idiot, DYOR but I'll help you out. Its main emission curve will issue about 18.4 million coins to be mined in approximately 8 years. (more precisely 18.132 Million coins by ca. end of May 2022[) After that, a constant "tail emission" of 0.6 XMR per 2-minutes block (modified from initially equivalent 0.3 XMR per 1-minute block) will create a sub-1% perpetual inflatio starting with 0.87% yearly inflation around May 2022) to prevent the lack of incentives for miners once a currency is not mineable anymore

The dude was just asking what the coin does, sheesh

>asking what the coin does
Nope, look again

> what the coin does
Veeky Forums are literal retards to believe that if coin actually does something its going to the moon, in reality it will stick to the price of what it does and never ever move because guess what its priced for what it does.

It's losing to verge

Dip?

Monero is never going under 450 again.

verge is going to crash hard when the whales start to dump. top 100 addresses have over 95% of all existing xvg.

also verge is not a privacy coin.

Monero is the only coin i've never shilled. I actually want more time to accumulate.

Okay, that doesn't change the fact that your reply was completely out of left field
>user says "an unknown amount of monero"
>proceeds to sperg rage about the emission curve
>acts like it was all part of the plan

Maybe you should take a break, user.

To be fair to the Vergens, we don't know what Monero distribution looks like because there's no richlist lol. Safe to assume that it's not as lopsided as memecoindark though.

Get cancer you lie pajeet fuck

this

Pajeet pls.

Can confirm. Verge not a Privacy coin. it is a Honeypot Coin. Also, Bcashies are not buying Verge to cash out, they are buying Monero. Verge is a pump and dump.

People trying to evade taxes on their gains are going to route cash through xmr. Know this and invest

verge-blockchain.info/richlist

been holding off on XMR, but at this point it seems wise to get some. Future seems more positive than negative right now. If someone can prove that wrong, I'll gladly listen before I jump in here.

Sorry about your shitcoin

I hate how checking final balances on cold wallets is a massive pain the ass, but I understand why.

Still really good info though.

I only went "all in" on one alt-coin in 2017, it was this guy. Motherfucker made me so much money. 2018 is Verge... hopefully lightning strikes twice and it's not just a meme.

How can you go from being so right to being so wrong?

Vogecoin? It's a clone of Dogecoin with nothing added but pajeet shilling. If you made money get out before it dumps, you're holding a meme

>You lie pajeet fuck

Ok, Rakesh, calm yo titties

it's a meme
i promise

>coin has a long and stable history at one price
>suddenly quintuples in value during the mania phase of a bubble

>hey guys been holding off on XMR, but at this point it seems wise to get some