New mini

who's ready for shitstorm?

no one curr

At first glance something seems off, besides not being 1:1 with Blanche's design. Maybe it's the arms.

>no Dorn

No nipple tusks/10

I'm not exactly an expert on warhammer, but that looks pretty fucking sweet. What's supposed to be wrong with it exactly?

>Maybe it's the arms.
I think the angle is making them seem shorter.

It might just be the angle, but I think he's got a scrawny waist. It makes him look like he should be really lanky, which doesn't fit his arms.

There's a pauldron horn coming off his left shoulder that echoes it though.

Good move, IMO, I was never a big fan of the huge nipple-horns. Kind of wondered if people just expected them "cos John Blanche did it".

Also, his head looks way too off-centre, but I think that's just the angle, plus some perspective fuckery from his gorget.

pretty underwhelming desu

to me it looks like he's been partially resculpt to echo GW plastic version

I like him, but the armour looks a bit light for a primarch and in general it feels like it has less details then other primarchs. Not like those are bad things i like the look, but it's not how i would have expected him.

The waist jumped out as being too scrawny to me too, which I think is also something of a problem with the arms. Kind of looks like they were so focused on doing a scenic base that they downsized him for it when one one of Magnus' defining traits is that he is portrayed as big guy.

If it tried to echo the plastic kit then the body proportions would be spot on or close to it.

>Kind of looks like they were so focused on doing a scenic base that they downsized him for it
Apparently they wanted to keep all the Primarch models at a similar scale for now, even though Magnus is supposed to be fuckhuge compared with the others. So yeah, that might have something to do with it.

I suppose I can kind of get that since admittedly plastic Guilliman and Magnus next to each other looks kind of odd, even if it arguably makes sense.

Still when viewed from this angle I again get the impression that they let the base influence how wide he could be either for stability, the size of the base, desire to have the swirly effects in the background, or some combination of the aforementioned.

May have also thought that they had room to play around since Magnus arguably has the same schtick going on as the Emperor does where you don't know if that is how he actually looks or is some kind of projection or psychic enhancement.

I like him
Looks exactly how he's supposed to, except he seems kind thin, but he was the nerd of the group so it makes sense

>At first glance something seems off,
No nipple horns

I'm afraid I can't accept Magnus without tit tusks

>No dead marine on the base
>No tit horns

Worthless

>Still no Alpharius
Has anyone else had to wait as long between getting rules and getting a mini for their primarch?

Every marine is an Alpharius model.

>but he was the nerd of the group so it makes sense
topkek he is the biggest primarch

>lanklets btfo

>le 'I am Alpharius' may may XDDDD
Obviously I'm talking about when Alpharius wants to be seen, not when he's infiltrating the ranks.

It's not like Raven Guard just get a blank base because 'lol, Corax doesn't want to be seen'. Maybe we should make a headless mutilated corpse for he iron hands and a pile of meaty chunks for salamanders, since that's how their primarchs have looked at various points.

>It's not like Raven Guard just get a blank base because 'lol, Corax doesn't want to be seen'. Maybe we should make a headless mutilated corpse for he iron hands and a pile of meaty chunks for salamanders, since that's how their primarchs have looked at various points.
Sounds like a great way to trigger those players.
Also didn't the IH, RG, and Salamanders have a special formation?

He has a long torso and small legs.

for me the legs feel like they are a bit short compared to the torso.

While legs should be a bit longer than the torso, for this mini the torso looks longer.

I dont like it.

FW >>>>>>>> GW

Chinaman Recast > FW > GW.

But since the best does not make miniatures I'll say warmachine just to piss people off.

It took me some times to see what it was, at first I thought it was some tone down AoS model.

I do think that he is in a raised squat position, along with the horns coming from his shoulder and the big hair, screw with perception.
If he was standing straight as Guilliman, he would have proper proportion.

>ork tier butt
no thanks

The Russ model is a lot better.

Nice.

Tithorns would be nicer but they're not necessary.

NEW FROM FORGEWORLD
Mutilated Vulcan!
FW is proud to provide this SNEAK PEEK into the exciting next model in out Horus Heresy Character Series Line! This 70 pound model is various chunks of Vulcan scattered all over a 70 mm resin base to represent one of his various cruel deaths at the hands of Konrad Cruze! Perfect for an objective!

ITT: oldfags angry because armors and pauldons are no longer bulky and absurd, yet figures have better details.

Nah. It's just a very underwhelming model compared to the other primarchs.

but definietly not the most muscular

I thought Magnus was a cyclops?

I wouldn't be surprised if the meme is why Alpharius has been put off for so long. It was always known that Leman Russ and Magnus would get done as soon as was possible since they're popular and more than a few sculptors are apparently chomping at the bit to do Sanguinius.

I could seriously see Sanguinius and the Lion done before Dorn and/or Alpharius.

If I recall correctly, Shattered Legion is inspired by IH, RG, and Salamanders coming together in the wake of the Drop Site Massacre, but it's by no means restricted to them.

He's called that because he only has one remaining eye. He gave the other up to Tzeentch in return for the flesh change afflicting the TS being "cured".

Resin is a pain in the arse no matter who ships it m8. Plastic > chinacarcinogen > FW

If it's a centrepiece model I will put up with resin. Hard plastic will never have the level of details that resin has.

Fair enough. I collect chaos dwarfs, so now I have a facial tic.

>4u

>He gave the other up to Tzeentch in return for the flesh change afflicting the TS being "cured".

Wrong. Rubrik of Ahriman stopped the mutation and turned most of the legionnaires into ashtrays.

Are you retarded

Magnus made a deal with what he didn't know was tzeentch when he reunited with his legion. The rubric happened when they were in the eye of terror afterwards.

Wasn't Vulkan the biggest?

It was Magnus.

Vulkan was the largest nonfreak. Magnus was a fuckin monster.

At least he has rules. Jaghatai when?

Could be next book, suppose it depends on what FW has in mind. Could see just BA, BA and DA, or BA, DA, and WS.

If I had to guess it's this.

Every body knows that character has one eye. He had had 'The Cyclops' as a nickname.

But different writers, and artists, and fans decided to take 'one eye', which is ambiguous, in different ways.

Sometimes it's one giant eye in the middle of his face.

Sometimes it's one normal eye and one eyesocket of smooth skin, like just nothing there.

Sometimes it's as above but it's actually a wrinkled scarry mess where an eye would be like he lost it in a fight.

Personally I imagine him wearing a golden metal eye patch and don't bother myself asking what's under there.

But here they've made the truly unexpected move of apparently giving him two normal eyes.

He probably got better

i might be worng,but i thought it used to be a true cyclops and was retconned to have given his eye to tzeentch.

giving one eye for wisdom is quite common.

Now that you're saying it I think I do remember that from A thousand Sons.

But smooth skin versus scarred and patched versus not were still in play and still we got two eyes, which if you're right means this model is of Magnus well before his legions prime.

>and still we got two eyes,
why are you saying that? He might be misisng an eye, we can't see the other one well, unless we have other pics?

NO NIPPLE HORNS
NO BUY

As with Guilliman, i feel that the proportions are off in a different way than the rest of 40k

The stance is weird and unnatural, but might be the angle.

Cape looks bit flat, but othervise everything I wanted from a primarch

GW's is better because of chest horns, FW shit the bed.

Why does Fulgrim look like Magnus?

Omg this looks amazing, why is everyone bashing the model?

It always pissed me off that he had nipple horns, they'd just get in the way during a fight. This model looks simpler, cleaner, and he has the physique I imagined him with - tall, muscular, but not as beefy as his brothers.

Magnus is better without chest horns.

The reason they did it was so people are forced to buy the GW magnus and attach the chest horns to the FW model, a clever marketing ruse to make you buy multiple things.

>Alf/Betagon
>Rogirl Durrn
>Chinkatay Korean
>Homo el'Gayson
>SanGinos

Only 5(6) left before Emps Which one do you want to see next?

SanGinos for sure. Can't wait for my space dad.

I need to see Papa Sang.