/cyoag/ CYOA General

Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

I apologize for this break in the schedule, but I've found out P5's soundtrack is pretty damn good for that comfydark CYOA some folks were talking about in the last thread.
If you'd be willing, feel free to post some pics for me to use. Or tags to find good stuff.
this essentially means I won't be updating Wilds Outside just yet

Persona 5 is some of the edgiest teen fiction in existence. Please don't mention it ever again.

Stop me if you can.

Nothing is as comfydark as big, spooky zombie tits.

>dissing Persona on an Italian carpentry billboard
you niggercuck bananarama faglord what ARE you doing

I prefer the sweet release of death.

Tell me all about your stupid ideas for cyoas that will NEVER exist because your ideas are bad and you're too lazy to make a cyoa anyway, you pathetic pieces of shit.

Child trafficking CYOA. I wanted to include the positive aspects but I didn't feel like I could treat the subject properly.

Dido did nothing wrong.

The most clichéd martial art cyoa you'll ever see, featuring 1. user, a loser who discovers his talent for martial arts and slowly fixes his life, 2. an old wise mentor who teaches user discipline and determination, 3. friends and love interests with a martial art background for the formerly friendless user, 4. a completely over the top plot featuring a worldwide martial art conspiracy, etc.

Basically, every martial art manga ever in cyoa form.

NO BULLYING.

Airship cyoa, customize and build your airship, hire a crew, pick some jobs, define the captain(yourself) and any special abilities you have.

>Stardust of Arcadia.

MYSTERY BOX

Sure, though I was actually never particularly fond of Skies of Arcadia.

We can't be friends anymore.

I've just never been fond of turn based combat.

This reminds me of a build I made for that meta world cyoa with fairies where I used another cyoa to become a dragon. In the meta cyoa I picked the sky pirate options. So I was basically a dragon in human form who had somehow become the captain of a sky pirate ship and just rolled with it.

It was a comfy powerfantasy.

Interestingly, the ship combat wasn't originally going to be turnbased.

Almost every cyoa is 10x better if you get to be a secret dragon.

Necromancer cyoa will receive update, right?

I was thinking about doing flying islands and airships CYOA, but then I remembered Star Dust was a thing, and it would basically just be a reskin. Feels bad.

She did everything wrong.

We can only hope, skelebro.

It it anyway. You can be vastly different than him in worldbuilding and put some extra detail in places he didn't.

I could dig it. The best we have so far is Kung-Fu Cult.

I don't have the graphical skill to pull this one off. Not by a long shot.

But obviously at some point, a supernatural card game CYOA is going to be made. It's inevitable.

And for the record?

I'M THE ONE WHO DOES THE DESPAIR-POSTING AROUND HERE, WEISS. GET YOUR OWN.

Posting Fate Saber Night so I can also post my build.

Identity: ???

>Become a Saber

>Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality Traits:
Archetype: Red Saber
>Confident
>Mischievous
>Friendly
>Resolute
>Servile

>Class: Archer

Physical Features:
>Gender: Female
>Impression: Sensuous
>Physical Appearance: Mature
>Ahoge: Double Ahoge
>Type: Long Ahoge

Clothing:
>Medium Armor (+1 END)
>Casual
>Formal Gown

Parameters:
>Strength: B (43)
>Endurance: EX (A without Armor) (30)
>Agility: B (23)
>Magic: C (20)
>Luck: A (7)
>Noble Phantasm: B (0)

Class Skills:
>Independent Action: EX
>Magical Resistance: E
>Presence Concealment: D

Personal Skills:
>Battle Continuation: EX
>Disengage: EX

Noble Phantasm
>Rank B+
>Technique, Anti Unit

>The Sharpshooter's Mark
>Upon making physical contact with a target, the user may place a mark upon the skin of the target. Multiple marks may be placed on a target, though only one may be placed per contact. Afterwards, any object the user sets into motion with the intent of harming the target will be drawn to the marks. Though the objects home in on a mark, they may still be stopped by obstacles, and they do not accelerate beyond the speed at which the user initially sent them towards the target.
>Should an object find its mark, it will strike the user as though it were a Rank E Noble Phantasm. Should the user expend a significant amount of additional mana, they may instead have a particular item fuction as a Rank C Noble Phantasm upon contact.

>A woman of unknown origins that was moved to acts of heroism in defense of her mother and father. She would later dedicate her life to protecting the weak as a hero, and as such, she found little time for her own happiness. She fell in battle, unwed and chaste. She holds a maternal streak with her Master, obsessing herself with pampering and protecting them. Should she survive the grail war, her wish is to remain in the modern age, so she might find a husband and settle down.

Quads confirm, this is now a secret dragon CYOA thread.

Is your build based off an actual hero of legend/folklore? It sure reads like it is.

I do love Spirited Away

Oh, god, no... the gay shitposter is the dragon shitposter too?

I don't make CYOAS anymore since newer authors make better ones more frequently, but I had a lot of ideas that never came to fruition.

One was a Dark Souls like CYOA.

Hey, is travellers tale update out yet?

Oh, please. Black Company and Malazan are ten times as edgy.

I'm pretty sure I'm at least 70% of shitposters. Frankly, I suspect at least half the threads are just me talking to myself at this point. You're probably me too.

>Wish: Become a Saber
>Alignment: Neutral Good?
>Traits: Red Saber - Proud, Confident, Pious, Wrathful, Resolute
>Servant Class: Rider
>Physical Features: Male, Gallant, Adult, Ahoge-less
>Clothing: Medium Armor, Casual, Suit and Tie
>Servant Parameters: Strength B [43], Endurance B [36], Agility A [23], Magic E [free], Luck C [20], Noble Phantasm A [7]

>Class Skills: Riding EX [14], Independent Action A [1]

>Personal Skills: Battle Continuation A [35], Disengage A [20], Bravery B [10], Instinct C [4], Eye of the Mind (True) D [1]

>Noble Phantasm: Weapon (Sword)

Man, I just wanted to make El Cid, but I don't know what I'm doing.

>Angel says she's making a new CYOA
>won't say what it's about
>disappears for the whole weekend
Angel please. Just give us a hint.

>Dark Souls like CYOA
Go for it.

She disappeared after someone was teasing her again.

Why do you do it? And can you put on a name?

No, I don't make them anymore.

Why does Angel have such thin skin, or should I say fragile wings?

She's a lesbian heading towards menopause. Her biological clock is ticking and she tries to deny her love for cock.
Inner turmoil has made her fragile.

You're not me!

Only if you stop whining every thread.

So no, it won't.

Ah, no. This particular servant build was more or less done by putting backstory elements on a dartboard, throwing blindly, and making a stat block to match. End result was a usually unarmed Christmas Cake Archer with a serious talent for running awat and licking her own wounds. If I had to pick an actual historical or folklore figure for a Servant, I'd probably build Takeda Shingen as a Rider with the overwhelming Takeda Cavalry as his Noble Phantasm.

Going to take a crack at this. Any particular 'pranks' people want to see?

Who am I, user, if not you?

>Child trafficking CYOA
>positive aspects
??

Steampunk, dieselpunk, or some other setting?

Yup, you can be different if its not sci-fi

pic kinda related. Lovecraftian sci-fi but its so incredibly autistic no one plays it.

Adjusted my build from the last time this was posted

>Wish
Become a saber
>Alignment
Neutral nature, neutral disposition
She will do what is needed to keep her and her master alive, but otherwise does not actively protect or harm others unless commanded to.
>Personality traits
Saber of red
Kind, Honorable, Friendly - towards anyone who is not an enemy
Tomboy - does not place much emphasis on feminine or masculine appearances
Wrathful - if attacked, she will go all out until the servant is eliminated. Spares the enemy master's unless they have also directly attacked her.
>Class
Saber
>Physical features
Female Teen, Ahoge-less
Normal impression
>Clothing
Wears medium armour with a ceremonial cape during battle
Casual clothing at any other time
>Parameters
STR: A
END: B
AGI: A
MAG: E
LCK: C
NBL: A
>Class skills
Independent Action: EX
Item construction: D
Magic Resistance: B
>Personal skills
Battle continuation: EX
Mana Burst: C
Eye of the mind (True): C
Instinct: D
Monstrous strength: C
Bravery: D

A servant summoned from a parallel universe, possessing an extremely dangerous noble phantasm embodying her otherworldly nature.
As it is a similar yet different world to her own, she prefers to experience the world around her instead of battle. Unless ordered, she will only fight in retaliation to attacks from another servant or master.
If her master dies before the war is over, she will attempt to drag it out as long as possible by starting or interfering with fights to hinder any progress in order to stay in this world as long as possible.
She is not trained but can hold her own due to the speed and strength she possesses. However, despite preferring to fight with her sword she will immediately start using her noble phantasm as soon as she thinks the battle is not going in her favor. Although a servant with high parameters, she is limited by her lack of experience and actual skill instead solely relying on her noble phantasm, speed and power to win.

>Noble Phantasms
EX Rank +1 modifier, Anti-World ability
Nicht Feld
The ability send anything into a dimension of nothingness, through the use of constructs of any shape/size that can be freely created, dismissed and manipulated as long as they are within sight. With anything inside the bounds of a construct being transported, they are pure black due to affecting everything but the air and space itself unless she wills otherwise. She can spawn spheres at a location or throw razor disks to attack, with 2D constructs being used as shields.
Requires no mana as long as total volume of all constructs currently existing is within a meter cube, mana cost increases as volume grows. It has no special conditions to activate and can be used whenever the user wishes.
Unblockable as it is an extradimensional phenomenon and not magic/physical. In addition, if the construct encompasses someone's entire body resurrection or immortality is nulled due to lost of their soul.
If disabled or sealed, any existing constructs to disappear.

C Rank, Anti-Unit Weapon
Xenova
A plain yet futuristic looking silver broadsword forged from unearthly metals, making it extremely durable. If it is broken or seriously damaged, the sword is capable of regenerating to its original state. It possesses no other abilities aside from being summoned or dismissed at will as it is linked with her soul.

Why do airships have to be associated with some "punk" setting? Besides I would want a range of options that may be representative of multiple such settings, such as magic engines, steam powered, pulled by a dragon, and various airships up to and including
>This is a floating island, not an airship. You don't seriously plan to strap engines to it or something. Do you?

A meta cyoa that looks at the behind the scenes of cyoas: Where do all these bored gods come from, what is their power source... and why do they need to entertain bored NEETs ?

>This is a floating island, not an airship. You don't seriously plan to strap engines to it or something. Do you?
Daddy likes.

>Why do airships have to be associated with some "punk" setting?

Assuming the airships are technical in nature, is it even possible to place them in setting other than industrial and later ages? E.g. if you have magic engines, why even build airships? You can put anything into air already. Same with dragons. Also is it really a good idea to include various settings into one CYOA?

Clearly, all those beings are former NEETs who attained godhood through one CYOA or another, and now want to share their good fortune.

>if you have magic engines, why even build airships? You can put anything into air already.
Magic isn't always completely freeform.

All-Futanari fantasy world CYOA

This is a blue board and I can't into photoshop also I don't know what pics to use, so it falls through.

Yes. See: Dream Prince.

Space Vikings. It's a thing I don't get enough of.

>Any particular 'pranks' people want to see?
Ones that don't harm or inconvenience the 'victim', but makes them varying levels of confused. Maybe even glad/happy, depending on the 'prank'.

If you're looking for inspiration, you might want to watch 'Tomkinson's Schooldays'.

Beyond that, I like the idea of creating arbitrary rules for the student body that they have to comply with or be ostracised. Like, all the girls have to wear a flower in their hair; it's a tiny thing, but it creates an outgroup that can be tormented with impunity.

Xianxia CYOA

it would be like that one martial arts CYOA but with more magic, pills, and cliches

>now want to share their good fortune.
That doesn't sound like what a NEET would ever do. That's ignoring the impossibility of a NEET ever improving.

>All-Futanari fantasy world CYOA
>This is a blue board
You could always post it in

Thats not the point.

Also, arguably the existence of magic dampens any kind of technological progress.

That's why there's so much bullshit drawbacks in most of them. They want to make the monkeys dance before they get to the reward.

>??
Job creation, I guess.

user dummy, he doesn't want to make it. He wants to fap to it. He wants you to make it for him so he can fap
Can you even read?
>I can't into photoshop also I don't know what pics to use
He doesn't want to learn or invest anything into it

You sure are fucking swift to shill your thread huh.

They're a parasitic lump, frankly.

CYBERPUNK

1/2

>shill your thread
Since when is this no longer our thread?

But anyways I agree, whiners dont need to apply here.

I hate Australians.

Anybody else hate Australians?

Correcting an error on the Noble Phantasm.
>...strike the user
Should be
>strike the target

hey he asked >your ideas are bad and you're too lazy to make a cyoa anyway

Australians are fine
it's the Canadians I can't stand

Why do you hate Canadians, eh?

>Anna Volta
>her territories
>her bed
>his harem
>his mood
Tpyo, or hinting at something?

You know diesel engines did compete with steam, and with batteries, and with horse drawn carriages. It's not like a setting has to only have one correct option. Likewise depending on your fuel sources and metallurgy diesel and steam could end up with very different efficiencies. Likewise in a setting where Airships are a thing you could have a very different structure of things, like most of the land could be in the form of floating islands, where you can't drill for oil, but can grow trees that can fuel steam engines. Or maybe you can grow oil rich crops in some places, but they don't do so well in others. Besides, magic ends up with whatever rules the author wants, if they want other things to be viable there is no reason why they can't change magic to accommodate that in some way.

What's your sentiment here, in context?

I'm not sure what you're asking user.

>tfw I want to write a lewd CYOA because getting other people hot and bothered is hot but I don't have any ideas

Fire Emblem CYOA

I actually respect the series so I'd feel unsatisfied with bad formatting, but I'm too lazy to learn how to make a CYOA look pretty.

Is this Stardew Valley the CYOA? Nevertheless, looks nice.

You described why steampunk and dieselpunk are valid settings. What does that bring to our discussion?

Why not Magic as fuel for the technological engine?

technological engine would likely never came into existence when you have magic in the world already

I never said they were valid settings user, I said things from them, namely steam and diesel power are possibly valid options.

>Is this Stardew Valley the CYOA?
Not comfy enough.

guess ill repost my build

Name: "The Black Huntsman" - true name: Jager von Einzbern
Wish: Become a Saber
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Personality traits: Archetype - Saber Alter. Cruel, Selfish, Wrathful, Confident, Honorable.
Servant Class : Lancer
Physical Features: Male Saber - Adult Saber - Gallant/Horrifying - Double Ahoge - Short Ahoge
Clothing: Medium Armor, Casual, Suit & Tie

Servant Parameters
Strength-A (13)
Endurance- B (7)
Agility-B (7)
Magic- E (0)- Projection
Luck- E (0) - Proud Lancer Tradition
Noble Phantasm-Ex (23)

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance -B (0)
Avenger - EX (26)
Independent Action - D

Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation - EX (25)
Monstrous Strength - A (15)
Mana Burst - B (10)

Noble Phantasm(s):

"Arbiter - Blade that slays the heavens"
EX+ (20). Anti-World Weapon

"the anathema - what man has wrought let no god put asunder"
A (10). Anti-Self Ability

"Aegis of the Slayer- never outmatched"
C (5). Equipment

>Stardew Valley
Nigga what

The problem I see with fetish cyoas is that they're ultra specific. If it doesn't get your weewee hard, then you're not invested. So each one has to appeal to one or two fetishes. I think having the perfect lewd cyoa is impossible, because even if my fetishes are covered I'm going to glance over and see someone being eaten or shit on and the mood is ruined

The combined efforts of a civilisation that have lived up til now with magic and another civilisation that have lived up til now with technology?

If the format doesn't bother you there are about 5 Fire Emblem jumpchain CYOAs.

If magic was something that you were born with, instead of something you could learn, there would still be very smart people who had no chance of becoming wizards.

Besides, nothing prevents wizards from inventing engine themselves. All it takes is one wizard getting annoyed that he has to keep stirring his alchemical mixture, wizarding a flat stone to float and spin and attaching the stirring rod to that and first engine is made.