Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1447: Hurray for Everyone Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/11dryRkY
pastebin.com/YXZDKvkF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ghost Rider
Comic’s Accuracy. +0
picture a flamethrower +200 this is going to hurt
spirit of jumper +200 this is really going to suck
Rider free
Designated Rider free for rider don't need this, but it's free
Spirit of Vengeance-300 definitely need this
Deal with the Devil-600 oh this will be handy
Spirited-300 and the capstone booster
nice bike import upgraded progenitor dreadnought -100
free you call that a motorcycle? It doesn't even have a steamroller!, Better get to combining it with my prime motorcycle.
Yeah, sorry about that burning sensation Johnny I am a bit much for your body to handle, but on the flipside, I'm here to help you get your soul back along with all the justice you could ever want, why don't you put your hand on the wall and say door So I can introduce you to some new friends

Jumpers! Have you ever taught disciples or students? How did it turn out?

#16 Prototype
Apartment Complex
Supreme Hunter
Runner
Predator
Deerish
The Taste of Memories
What Makes Me Unique
Light of Life
Companion
Bodyguard x2
CP to PP (rest of my CP)

Custom virus:
Consume
Canon Weapon
Non-Canon Weapon
Runner Rounds
Transform
Regeneration
Armor
Eye See You
Evolved

Shit. Biological zombies. More than that, now I am a biological monstrosity, capable of shapeshifting, absorbing people to take their forms and memories, and incredibly hard to kill.

I can also turn people into super powered monsters, which is kinda neat, then I can see through their eyes, which is a bit creepy.

I can also sense people trying to kill me within about one and a half kilometers, which is damned useful.

I think I'm going to help Alex take down Blackwatch, then he and my Companions can work with me to defeat Cross, who has my biological abilities - y'know, things like my Symbiote, Conduit, EVO, Pokemon, and Spider-Man powers.

My greed has really landed me in it now, hasn't it?

Taught a class of loli zombies to defend themselves.
Everything turned out better than expected. They're some of the few companions I have that I trust to be able to handle the most stupidly grimdark settings.

so I watch the new episode of kamen rider EX-aid and apparently gashat technology is powerful enough to Make violence simply not work against you if it's against the genre of the game,is it moral to create an army of dating Sim robots with social charms to simply talk your enemies into cooperating?

#17 Parasyte
Location Omiya
Beacon
Bakemono
Stalker
Human Host
Unalienated
Matched Set x8
Body Parasyte
Emotional Recovery
The Better Mount
Quiet Spot
Uniform
Hybrid

From freaky bio-zombies, to freaky parasitical zombies. Fun.

Perhaps calling them zombies is a bit unfair, as it's really just a bunch of headless human corpses being walked around by shapeshifting monsters that pretend to be the persons head... close enough.

Not all replace someones head though, take the one that took over my arm, or the ones replacing the right arms of all my companions for example.

Fortunately they're all able to go into fugue, which both lets us stay within the limits of how many beings I can have along on this crazy adventure, and makes it easier to practice copying their abilities with our own EVO and Prototype powers. The traces of parasyte spread througout my body make it easier for me to study it within myself, and from EVO Ditto gained the ability to know its entire biology down to the sub-atomic level, and Porygon has mastered evolution to the point he treats it like a field of science. With these advantages we're able to work together and enhance our Prototype shapeshifting abilities considerably.

This is kinda scary, when you think about it...

One of My several ongoing charitable works is Paths to power,a nonprofit organization that works to Provides equal and universal Educational,vocational and employment opportunities Along with Access to workshops, materials,crime-fighting gadgets,safehouses etc. For grades K through 15 in the fields of martial arts, magic,STEM,medicine and law.

#18 Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
Senior Citizen
The Long Haul
Go To Jail
Active Hero
Magician
Exchange BBS
Unshakeable Resolve
Railroading
Blessing of God
Camaraderie
Party Call
Princely Charms
Magical Map
Magic Box
Dollarydoos
Divine Charm
Magical Index

I don't recognize this setting at first, due to the untranslated name, but it quickly becomes clear that this a setting I am in fact familiar with, and I don't hesitate to grab the magic class for myself and all of my companions. It's some pretty cool stuff.

The world we land in has an interesting system. There are four 'schools' of magic, with silly names that correspond to solid, liquid, gas, and energy. You can train your affinity to them and learn spells by practicing the 'shape' of a specific effect, which takes a damn long time. Actually casting involves pouring mana into the 'shape' you want, with the quantity determining the scale of the effect, so there's a 'create fire' spell that can do everything from lighting a candle to starting an inferno, it just costs exponentially more the bigger you go. Exponential's are big, yo.

We also get some impressive teamwork thanks to my even more improved charisma and leadership skills, and I expand my 'hard to kill-ness' by having the blessing of a divine being and a magic one up.

Perhaps the greatest thing we get out of this jump isn't power or survivability though; it's the magic TV I bought that can peer into other dimensions. Cool (magi)technology.

so stuff you make with star alloy from Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban gets better the more friendship you pour into it right? What would happen if you connected the upgraded shard switch from Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2
to a Vehicle You made out of it?

In Zendikar, is there supposed to be a 200cp allies discounted item? there is one for every other faction or origin, but not allies. It looks like Lighthook might be supposed to fall into that slot, but it isn't labeled as such.

#19 Spyro
Shadow Realm
Villan Magnet
Flight Limitations
Dragon Form
Rascal
Family - Magic Crafter
Family - Beast Maker
Quick Learner
Harbinger of Magic
Color of Royalty
From Beyond the Realms
Dragonfly
Sacred Charm
Scepter of Power
Grand Scheme of Things

I loved the Spyro games as a kid, so coming here is like living out a childhood dream. Sure we start out in a realm of darkness, but Gallade has a fancy new stone that can get us out, Porygon can make portals now, and we all have two hundred years experience with a magic that can also do so. Hopefully we won't be here long.

Also, we have a new tag-along. Not quite a companion, this dragonfly is sure to become a good friend, in fact, my memories of this realm say we're already friends!

The Scepter of Power is really awesome, and both Gaia and my Gengar starter get one as well, turning all of us into magical powerhouses.

Just for the not particularly funny joke I also picked up the ability to scheme schemes while I scheme, which I was already pretty good at as of Hellsing.

#20 Final Fantasy 6
Location South Figaro
Magiteknician
Mechanist
Magitek Mastery
Uncrowned
Mental Stability
Equipment
Searching for Friends

Hmm, this isn't one of the Final Fantasy games I've played, so I don't know much about this setting. I do know that I can now grant people any magic I can do, not just Magicka, and have some impressive resistance against madness and mind control now.

Apparently the magitek of this world is made via the industrial slaughter of magical entities, so I think we'll be helping the heroes put a stop to that, and try to prevent this crazy bad guy from becoming some sort of magic god.

What a strange life we lead that the preceding paragraph has become almost mundane.

# 21 Sword and Sorcery
Bones of the Earth
The Plaything of Your Betters
Branded and Shamed
A Cruel World
The Only Thing You Keep
A Selfish World
The Nail That Sticks Up
Sorcerer
One of the Wise
A Scholar's Treasure
To Treat With Spirits
The Arcane Craft
To Call Forth
Cast Aside This Vessel
An Occult Tome
An Arcane Tool
An Arcane Chamber
The Eye of Set
A Host of Legend
A Well Traveled Road

We begin deep beneath the surface world, a place of twisting caverns sprawling like the veins of the earth itself full of monsters, glowing mushrooms, and more. The magics I now wield are strange and mysterious - I can barter with spirits for aid and information, trade secrets and rare items for powerful aid in battle or other assistance, and even transform into pure magic, although it takes several minutes to return to my normal form after doing that.

This is also the first warehouse addition in a long time; a chamber that is so strongly aligned towards me that it enhances rituals performed within.

I also obtain a fancy gem which I work into my staff, further enhancing my mystical might.

This is not ten years of magical merriment however, as this is a harsh world full of bandits, brutes, and bastard deities galore. This will be a decade of constant struggle and mis-adventure as capricious gods and greedy nobles all do everything in their power to make my life miserable.

Think I might call it there for now, since I'm kind of crowding the thread here. Next up is Innistrad, in which an angel gets attacked by an awful lot of werewolves and /other/ things.

I'd be curious to take a look at your Innistrad jump actually!
But I don't know when or how you started your chain. Do you or your jumper have a name?

Did anyone else bought the Laptop in Pokemon just to be able to keep shitposting no matter where you were?

What happens if I pull the seven needles?

>Literally thrown into a fantasy world
>Just continue shitposting
You are a very sad user.

The world ends and is reduced into nothingness.

Yep.
It's especially great with net navi alt form.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!
yes it is meant to be discounted.

I will post it tomorrow then.

I didn't feel the need to put my trip on for this, but I suppose it would make it easier to keep track of...

I started posting this a few days ago with a Pokémon build. If this link doesn't work then I can throw my posts into a pastebin or something if you'd like.

Thanks for showing an interest!

So Jumpers, who is your best friend through it all?

>Not using sci-fi tech to samefag better
>Not using magic to create better memes
>Not using curses to create copypastas
>Not winning arguments using super-charisma perks and social combat charms, creating the perfect baits

I know there is no correct way of jumping, but you're definitively doing it wrong.

>not living inside the internet
user step up your game.

someone upload this one to drive if no more stupidity

Pic related

>When user finally became the shitpost itself

done

Changelog?

> Looks the pic

Uhh...well, I may or may not have taught Batman how to Wuxia and awaken the Chi of others on top of teaching him Adaptability. After which, I eliminated the memories he had of me teaching him and integrated everything I taught him into all the lessons that he was taught to the point that he figured that he had managed to figure the entire thing out.

As for how it ended?

It was very, very satisfying to watch him actually earn the title of Earth's Most Skilled Combatant, then pass on his teachings to the rest of the Bat Family. Thanks to the on-the-sly therapy I gave him, he turned out to be an awesome, if somewhat over-protective, Dad.

Who didn't fall apart at the seems when the inevitable happened and Alfred passed on.

>not making Alfred immortal
You truly were Gotham's worst monster weren't you?

Thanks for the link, I'm reading through it right now!
Not sure I can be there tomorrow (real life is a harsh mistress) but I'll definitely check out your next build when I can.

Damn, this is looking good... Hey WoWanon, that multiclass thing (without discount for the second class, of course) is still in going to be in there, right?

Because I really want to do Warlock stuff, but these Druid perks... Unf. They are just amazing.

Speaking of EVEN MORE companions... are there going to be more female companions amongst the OC companions? Right now there's five times as many men amongst, it's kind of a sausage party.

Also, I wonder how something like an Ethereal Druid would work. Transform into energy being bear?

>not giving Alfred Star-Wars life support tech so that way he could be literally butler vader

Whats there to do in seven deadly sins?

Immortality is so overrated it's not even funny.

His time had been long coming, he was old when his parents where killed for goodness' sake.

Quite frankly it's better that people are able to die, but more importantly, his death was the signal that Bruce needed to finally move on beyond the past and when that happened.

Let me tell you something, Wayne Enterprises became synonymous with Start Up Capital, helping all kinds of businesses spring up from seemingly no where every where. The Bat Family became a power block on their own akin to the Amazonians and the Superman Family.

It was beautiful to watch, and all because Bruce could finally let go and say goodbye to the final link to his old life.

Next thing you know, you guys are going to accuse me of being a monster because I didn't prevent Aunt May's death and stopped Peter from making that deal with Mephisto.

Tell you what, here's a pastebin with my posts copied into it, and I will add Innistrad to it once it is written up.

pastebin.com/11dryRkY

For now though I need to sleep. Have a good one.

>More men
A nice change for once. Too many waifus.

Depends on whether your soul is pure or dark. If you don't have a soul then this happens.

What dreams of your companions did you make come true?
I had X meet Dr. Light
What nightmares did you make come true for your companions intentionally or unintentionally?
I had Zero meet Dr. Wily

In the Avatar the Last Airbender Jump, the perk "Trained Soldier" points at the Jumper choosing a military specialization to be god-like in.

Now my question for this is two-fold:

1) Could I choose Spec.Ops? Or will I need to pinpoint the specialization even further?

2) Does this update according to the tech. level offered in other Jumps? Like say in AtLA I'm rated as a Spec.Ops Soldier in a Wuxia-lite setting, then in the next Jump...say Mass Effect, I can be considered to be in the same league as the N7s. Or do I just stick with being a Spec.Ops officer for a Wuxia-lite setting?

MMX says Z-Saber puts lightsabers to shame.
Does this mean I can cut through lightsabers with it and mess with the majority of Star Wars fighters?

So, if I'm going into MtA with Exalted stuff, is there anything there that I can't basically shit all over? Is there anything really worthwhile to speak of?

>So, if I'm going into MtA with Exalted stuff, is there anything there that I can't basically shit all over
Nah. It's a pretty low powered jump all things considered, one that the author even thought the need to gimp for interjump balance. You can do whatever the hell you want to that place as an infernal and even Archmages will have basically no recourse to stop you. That said, the jump does have other stuff that probably isn't covered by your exaltation, along with a few good perks.

Well you dont want to mess with the things that live in paradoxes. The magic is pretty good if you dont need to worry about paradoxes. I just wish there was a perk to be able to live in areas with broken reality, or chaos, or places that are like unreality. It could be cool to be a paradox.

A custom charm for devil tiger could do that easy, although I don't know what tier of charms living in a paradox would be.

Less than 5th. Even if it's 6+, just say it's essence 5 and no one will care or notice.

There are perks like that in several places. I remember one of them that's frequently mentioned is in Kingdom Hearts, but I don't know if it applies here.

Sepc-ops is probably fine, you would basically be like the Yun-yun archers or Dai-lee.

No, it does not update.

>Too many waifus

Those are heretical words!

Paradoxes are technically demons, so if you had a perk that let you eat demons for power like Satan Soul, you could farm paradox all day for power.

>I just wish there was a perk to be able to live in areas with broken reality, or chaos, or places that are like unreality. It could be cool to be a paradox.
Have you read City of Angles?

Cheers user!

Are there any jumps that offer a good weapon import option?
I need to empower some gud equipment.

Mushoku Tensei has Soul Weapon which ties itself to you so the stronger you get the stronger it gets. You can import for that.

From most of the stuff we see it do it's broadly comparable to a lightsaber, it will probably just clash with one.

You monster!!!!!!

You asked for it, user.

Living Weapon from Danmachi fits into the same mold.

Or make it a 5th-essence charm with a weaker effect that auto-upgrades at higher essence.

Often. Most companions get some devotion for a little while until they're settled and are taught water bending and hamon. I also have some perks to enhance writing and some perks to help with rearing children, so I write schoolbooks and edit my companions published works into something a child could understand.

Samurai Jack has something to make your weapon unbreakable. Bayonetta and God of War have imports with a lot of customization. Sly Cooper has some options to install sneaky bits if you import as an Iconic Item. RWBY lets you combine it with other items. Cardcaptor Sakura lets you disguise it as a necklace or Kingdom Hearts has a perk to tie it to your soul. Sburb and Problem Sleuth let you have item duality, where you can switch between it and one or two other items at a moment's notice, but those are separate items.

Generic Xianxia has a weapon that improves along with you. Also, an armour that does the same.

Dissidia has a perk that allows weapons to imrove along with you, but isn't an imprort.

Oh and God of War has another perk like that.

Is anyone making a Mass Effect: Andromeda jump yet?

I've not really come close to finishing the game but I'm actually enjoying it even though the writing is extremely inconsistent. I'd consider doing it myself if it looks like nobody else is going to but it'd probably be a bit of an undertaking.

No sorry.

Oh, and Zelda has Mirror Polish to let your weapon reflect magic and stuff.

Make sure to make the fucked up animations a mandatory drawback.

It's free, online novel. It features some insane geometries and a dangerous warped city. If those are your things, you should check it out.

>I'd consider doing it myself if it looks like nobody else is going to but it'd probably be a bit of an undertaking.
It'd be way better than the game is if you did. I don't know how you can enjoy it, I frankly envy you.

Would it be possible to make new Dragon Blooded in future jumps (and not by just making babies yourself)? What would one need to do so?

Don't think so. Do it!

My last attempt got buried last thread, so I'm reposting the entirety of my writechain so far and anyone who missed it the first time around.

pastebin.com/YXZDKvkF

I'm also debating on whether to work on the HLP redux or start on Thunderbolt Fantasy. So that'll be fun.

Really, this is the way around that restriction that gets mentioned the least; just make every custom charm scale-able into the higher essence levels.

What part have you reached?
I'm on my second play-through currently.

...Did that loli just eat a cicada?

Wasn't someone working on a jump of pic related? What happened to that?

Everyone has their guilty pleasure, that terrible thing they like despite it being objectively dogshit trash. You do you with your guilty pleasure.

I will thanks!

Man-face should also be a forced drawback for all female jumpers.

That or the 'tism. They can pick. Or take both if they like Peebee that much.

yes I've watched the show and she eats a lot of weird things also she's very fluffy

She's a dragon-loli.

I wonder why? I mean it makes the most sense to go this route. Less need for unnecessary drama... okay, no need to answer, I think I've just found the reason why.

The animation drawback was pretty much the first thing I thought of. It'll grant CP though and not be mandatory.

I was pretty bored for the first couple of hours but then I respecced as a vanguard and started listening to audiobooks while playing and it became pretty fun.

I've only done 3 worlds or so.

I think the failings it has as a game wouldn't really translate as a jump anyway as crappy writing, ridiculously long travelling time and stupid animation/eye textures are less likely to be an issue. They make good drawbacks though.

Weird thing about Peebee is that she looks way worse in the cutscene than she does normally. She seems to go from blue Shrek to a pretty ordinary looking Asari in about 10 seconds (or at least as ordinary as anyone looks in this game). I guess this is fortunate as for straight male romances you get to choose between Peebee and a woman so boring I can never remember her name that makes Cassandra from Inquisition look like a barrel of laughs.

Like romance novels.

Hmm, a Mills and Boon Jump? Someone interested in making that one?

Sorry, romance novels read too much like fanfiction for me.

Can't you fuck the Turian, or is she lesbo only? I know she's super popular among the few mongoloids that like the game.

The female Turian (Vetra Nyx) is bi.

Oh yeah I forgot about femGarrus.

Well there you go. She's probably better than Shrek and Fiona.

I maintain that we need a Generic Romantic Comedy jump.

>A perk where grand romantic gestures come off as sweet instead of creepy and insane
>The One as a companion, free if you take a drawback/scenario where you're basically the protagonist of a RomCom and manage to win them over

Urh, who would fuck a Turnian? God that's wierd. I mean, I like some of their personalities, like Garrus, but I wouldn't want to stick my dick in one.

I'd jump it.

Meh, I would. I mean, I'd be worried by dick would get shredded off or something, but assuming no biological incompatibilities, I'm down for anything sapient and whose personality I like.

>Not being interested in weird alien girls.

I bet you're the kind of freak who likes hand holding.

So you'd be down with fucking a sapient cow then? Or dog? or Giraffe?

Sapient is not enough, mate, not unless you suffer from satyrsis.

Alien girls are fine, like asari or elves, but Turians go just a bit too far, they aren't alien girls, the are aliens who may or may not be female.

Also, no boobs. What is there left to be attracted to if there aren't any boobies.

I'd rather stick my dick in an alien with no conventionally human features than an alien that resembles an ugly human.

Is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?

This. Would you rather fuck this?

That sounds like two equally horrible options.
Can't you just save yourself the torment and do something easier and kinder to yourself, like suicide.

Also, isn't that pretty much the same thing? Both are ugly because they lack conventionally attractive human features.

All this talk of "beauty" on a site that found Tiles and Velvet fuckers.