Drawthread

Previous: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Cystus_the_Malignant
1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Cystus_the_Malignant_Part_2:_The_Children_of_Rot
1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Cystus_the_Malignant_Part_3:_Stagnation's_Retreat
1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Cystus_the_Malignant_Part_4:_Blue_to_Black
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shall we try anchoring again

Again, new egg request

Requesting three dragon eggs sitting next to another, a Brass, a Silver and a Copper, all about the same size, maybe the silver being a bit bigger.

The eggs are usually about the size to barely fit a large cauldron if that says anything. They look about how you would expect from metallic dragon eggs, but it was not specified, so its mostely up to the artist.
Only thing of notice is that the silver egg has a small crudely drawn smiley face on it

We had a run in with the deck of many things and a zombie dragon last session, and the gods of luck really smiled on us (me in particular), so i wanted something for the group to remember this day by.

A large dragon skull looming over them could be cool though, but not a must.

Reposting Posting my tiefling witch Irisi for my horror campaign. She summons ghosts, swamp things, and other creatures of the night.

>Points to consider (left to right top to bottom)
1. Her horn shape. Her eyes are entirely amber colored.

2. Her hairstyle when done up.

3. She's slim-thick. I couldn't fit a tail into the reference but her tail is thick with a spaded tip.

4. and 5. Outfit top and boots, and she wears tight tights made out of tanned animal hides.

6. The topper of her staff.

Please and thank you~

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

I'd like to anchor my Revenant "deathknight" (Wizard/Paladin hybrid) for the user who said they'd work on it last thread.

She wears tough leather gloves and boots like on the left and bottom of the pic respectively, with metal armor plates on the backs of her hands and top of her feet, and tight matte-black pants. She's got a cuirass and mantle like the image in the middle, without the skulls nor the long strips of fabric hanging down past her waist, with a pauldron like the image on the top left, and a tattered half-cloak like the image on the top right.

Her head and face are like the topmost image, without the red paint, and with ashen-grey skin, black hair, and glowing blue eyes. Her weapon is a massive scythe like the image on the right, with a blade the size of at least her torso.

For a pose, she would either be casually leaning on the scythe like a walking stick, or else have the scythe casually slung across her soldiers. Ideally she'd also have a few skeletons clawing their way out of the ground around her.

Reposting from Hi, Veeky Forums!, I'd like to request for my tiefling paladin and my friend's paladin, both Pelorians, raising their weapons up three musketeers-style with a bit of a confident hand on one hip stance as their divine powers make their weapons glow! I'd like to see them either doing this as they're cheering or if they're about to divine smite some bad guy and just doing a cool pose. Also I think it's a little hard to see but Avisra, the tiefling, does have freckles.

Thanks so much if you consider doing it and I incredibly appreciate it!

Requesting a spider-like jazz star singing passionately on a mic from the middle of her stage-web.
Doesn't have to be female, but need to be classy and elegant.

Hoping to get a picture of an orc with this same stature and physique with a big X scar over his belly, wearing an undersized flowered t-shirt that only goes halfway down his back and looks more like on a vest on him, with some Incredible Hulk-sized shorts, and a handaxe in a holster on both hips.

Hiyo, Drawthread.

It'd be super awesome if I could get an orc woman dressed up all ninja-like (clothes reference in the left) with a veil-covered lower face. Shuriken / katana / additional weeaboo attire not required, but nice.

cool. I would like to see these done as well

I want to see this go into the trash. This retard has been repeatedly told over and over again that it will never be done. In light of said stupidity no one will ever do it again.

Migrating from other thread:
>Requesting a drawing of a business man looking like Tyrone standing up, next to his desk, smiling, and eyes like two red dots. The desk is completely alabaster black and smooth, and next to it some chair looking thingies are forming, always of the same material as the desk, they look like the symbiote from Spider-man or the "computer" thing from Lucy.
Tyrone is standing there with a face like "Please take a sit, don't be scared"

Requesting my Triton Warlock standing, pointing ominously towards the viewer as a giant cracked bell looms behind her.

General look is bottom center, face like upper right. Physical build like bottom right, with an outfit like bottom left. She has fins on her arms and legs like top center, and she has a staff like the upper left.

>filename

kys

get conventional wisdom

Migration~
Requesting a 'peasant' wizard female.
>outfit like leftmost related
>hair and skin tone like top middle related, except hair is black
>shrugging with head tilt pose like bottom middle related
>resting bitchface like middlemost related
>left hand black and wisping shadow like bottom right related
>small black and white snek with viper-shaped head like top right related wrapped around right forearm

Just need somebody to edit the eyebrows to be white so they'll stop triggering my autism.

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting dressed as Ziggy Stardust-era David Bowie while doing the same pose as the picture in the right, or any other suitably flamboyant pose.

Cheers, and keep up the good work, drawfriends.

Requesting this warlock casting a dangerous amount of lightning from a small handheld crystal.

I would anchor, but its the thread-pic

Requesting small dragon familiar composed of animated flowers and vines

reposting

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

Requesting my alchemist character for an upcoming DnD campaign.

He's basically the gentleman on the right in terms of body construction, but with the hood down and the younger man to the right's face and hairstyle minus the eyescar and stupid ponytail. On his chest is the scale-style armour in the centre, on his left hip is an alchemical satchel like the bottom left. The final detail is that he needs to have some form of crossbow slung over his shoulder.

also anchoring for

anyone think they could draw up my Plague Lord Cystus The Malignant? I don't have any pictures but I can provide 4 stories of him

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Cystus_the_Malignant

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Cystus_the_Malignant_Part_2:_The_Children_of_Rot

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Cystus_the_Malignant_Part_3:_Stagnation's_Retreat

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Cystus_the_Malignant_Part_4:_Blue_to_Black

Requesting a female imperial guard (warhammer 40k) medic wearing flak armour (reference in centre), adding either a red cross or the prime helix on her shoulder pad. No helmet, with a blonde ponytail.

She should be sitting on a rock (or chunk of rubble) bleeding profusely from her leg stumps which have been blown off at the thigh.

Her facial expression should be a blank/horrified stare at the remains of her twin sister (also an IG medic) who took the brunt of the artillery shell. The twin should be little more than a limbless torso, preferably quite mangled, lying on the ground in front of the legless medic. Large portions of missing face/head would add to the horror factor, but I leave that to the artist.

Thanks in advance.

I highly suggest making a picture. You know, armor pattern, weapons, pose, and other shit. It's a lot easier for the artists to actually have some sort of a visual representation to start off of.

Migrating request .

Gif copied from or similar, but with Sanguinius on the left and Horus on the right.

Sanguinius flapping his wings like a hummingbird.

How long has this request been polluting Drawthreads? I see it in every thread as an anchor post but no work gets done on it for weeks at a time.

I don't know how long it's been here, but even the artist said he had dropped it.

Wait, really? Link the post please.

Bog Roll is a perfectionist that takes his time.

>slim-thick
it's called hourglass you idiot

Then people started posting "F" to pay respects to the guy and a few people tried cropping the image to see if the artist would bite. No go, I think, he never replied.

Oh, wow. You realize that's just an incredibly blatant troll, right?

I guess it could be. But the pic's been in the same state for a long time and the artist didn't even try to argue with those posts, so....

Not that guy, but last time bog roll put this much effort in the picture, it was some cyber punk girl, it took just as long.

Putting up a request for a DIY Chapter, the Petrified. A renegade chapter of Iron Hands using forbidden technology from the Great Crusade to resurrect the fallen as undead cyborgs indefinitely.

>1 Modified MK3 helmet like this with multiple bionic eyes, and tubing coming out of one half.
>2 Riveted together extremely thick MK 3 esque breastplate with lots of layers of overlapping plates and cords and shit hanging from it. Nothing in his body is really organic anymore.
>3 armored cybernetic arms similar to these
>4 armored cybernetic legs similar to these, with quad-toed robotic feet like a dreadnought's.
>5 Phobos pattern bolter with a chainsaw bayonet in the right hand
>6 Jury-rigged chainfist on his left hand, with a power-fielded chainsword slapped onto his gauntlet and fused with it.
>7 Paintjob, really deep black armor that almost looks invisible in the dark, with deep blue eye-lenses that pick out from the dark.

Posing is up to the drawfriend's discretion, I have no requests for it.

Then he's hopefully still working on it. I'm new to drawthreads so I don't really know what he's like.

No, the last time it was that nude elf and he dropped it after a few months of the OR waiting.

He never got past the lineart stage for the nude elf though, IIRC.

Yes he did, it was mostly colored and rendered.

Requesting a redrawing of our Rogue Trader regiment using this image as a basis. As you can see the image can be improved.

Basically they are a non legendary regiment. They are very much the workhorse of the imperium type. Their equipment is unique but has clear influences by the steel legion and cadians. They were picked up off a mudball trench world and are retrofitted for desert warfare carrying over some trench issue equipment. They also have heightened senses hearing. So they might look furtive. They also use RPG missile launchers like the steel legion and they are especially good at popping tanks. I think the single shinpad should be kept, along with the mismatched camo and bandolier. Maybe tinted goggles on the gas mask and a shemagh and other stuff to fight the desert heat and sand. They may infact have a gas mask air cooler on their back.

Some background:
Homeworld: Hive world
Regiment: Line infantry
Doctrine: Tank hunters
Favoured Basic weapon: Heavy stubber
Favoured Heavy weapon: RPG missile launcher

Like to request a soldier for a zombie campaign. Looks sort of like Kevin from RE:Outbreak, but with the face/facial expression of the smoking soldier (Minus the cigarette), wearing a torn up and filthy combat uniform with a very scratched up H&K 36 with some of the scratches noticeably being tally marks. I'd like him walking away from some ruins or along some broken down cars on a highway, but a simple picture of him as an RP reference will be fantastic.

I'm not an artist, but I tried

in the last 2 months i've returned to Veeky Forums I have seen zero progress made. There is a difference between a perfectionist and a procrastinator

Then you haven't been looking very clearly, because Bog Roll posted an update two weeks ago.

Anchoring

Wow that's coming along pretty nice.

Yeah. I'm super excited about it.

Anchoring for my Eldritch drawfriend

Requesting the Anonymous Survivor from KDM because I like thicc tall fighter girls.

Here's the original drawing it was based off of.

You already have the KD art what are you requesting for exactly? "Requesting the anonymous survivor" ... Why?

I missed the part in the OP where you have to justify your request.

You're not specifying anything about it, which only tells the drawfags that you're going to want retroactive changes after they deliver.

That's bad.

Action, pinup, lewds, whatever tickles an artist's fancy.

You're not an artist so why do you care?

You're not a contributor so why do you care?

Not even me(OR), mate. I'm not too picky when it's people working for free.

>implying

Unlike you I'm actually producing content for the thread and saw nothing wrong with user's KD request. Please continue to sit and wait for scraps.

[citation needed]

Reposting my Request for the Mighty Bison as an actual Bison in honour of the beast that killed half my party tonight

Hello Veeky Forums! My request has been edited so it's hopefully a lot easier to draw, and a lot less confining.

I'm requesting either just plain line-art that can be colored in, or, if you're feeling generous, full character art?

Appearance-wise, she just has the suit of ODST armor in the reference image with the boots shown below, since the main reference kinda skipped drawing them. Her weapons are the pistol and knife that are referenced. On the side of her helmet is a medical Caduceus.

With her face, I left it with the cartoon-y reference because someone said they liked how they could have a lot of artistic freedom with it. She has brown eyes and hair, along with freckles though.

For the pose, that was more just a suggestion. I'm pretty much good with any pose as long as it doesn't look like she's in the middle of active combat, and that she has her helmet off, with the Caduceus visible.

Also, because someone had said they liked a personality reference as well, I'm including that too. Her name is Paige Sierra, and she is an URF rebel (imagine terroristic revolutionaries) who is going through a war with good, but misguided intentions, on account of the death of the majority of her planet's population that she sees as the fault of the current government. Despite being an active combatant, she has a strict no-killing policy against other humans, and will only shoot to incapacitate.

I'm really sorry if the previous reference was hard to follow along with, and I hope that this one is a lot better. Thanks to the Anons that helped with this!

what a fucking babe

Looks fantastic, damn

Fuckin' nice

Not the OR, but do you have a blog or art page I could follow?

Oh wow, that does look really good!

how fucking blind are you people? This is absolute weaboo trash tier

Oh get fucked

Oh boy you told them

If you're mad your request didn't get filled, you can just say so user, we won't judge you.

Oh wait, you said that retarded shit, nevermind we're judging you now.

I usually like your art, Lewd, but that really doesn't seem up to your usual standards. The hair's far too bushy judging from the reference image, they specifically asked for no cloths hanging from the waist, and I don't even know what's going on with the poor girl's torso.

No need to engage unless he provides actual points such as

Not what I said, but you do you.

Reposting my request for my male Pathfinder character.

"male"

Very good user you did it. I always knew if you studied hard you'd be reading in no time.

Hey I would like to request the nemesis of my Degenesis group.
She is a girl in her mid twentys with black shoulder-long hair,
she has burn-scars over large portions of her body, arms and on the right side of her face and uses a walking cane with phoenix ornaments,
she wears a bulletproof vest on top of a shirt under a black coat with red and yellow patches,
her weapons are a dagger, a 9mm pistol and a hunting-rifle.
Thanks for readying all of this and have a good day user.

kek did he delete it

Yep

Nice.

Requesting a bird-plane-centaur hybrid creature, sort of like pic related but without the propeller portion and more organic looking, with the metal parts looking like scales

Thank you, man. That turned out a lot better than my attempts.

I'd like to request a tiefling bard.

He should be wearing the clothes shown on the left, while looking like the tiefling on the right, The hat is entirely optional. He should also be carrying the rapier and dagger somewhere on his person, while carrying a viol over the shoulder.

Thanks in advance.

super cool

Requesting a blindfolded human monk that kinda looks like solid snake trying to meditate but is puking.

Requesting a horde of rats in a trench coat and fedora attempting to act inconspicuously in a 1920's diner

wtf lol I love it

I need this someone please do this.

cute idea user. good luck to you.

hmmmmmm

surprise sometimes people like an idea that didn't belong to them.