*Le bloc est ton chemin!*

*Le bloc est ton chemin!*

Wat do?

Sodomize.

Open up with the rifles, 240b, and .50 stupid fuck should know better than to invade the future.

Airburst fragmentation and A10 BRRRRRRRRRRT runs also to follow.

>Want to serve l'Empereur
>Don't want to die
Can't I do something in logistics? Specifically in the "Russia is a cold and horrid place inhabited by subhumans and ruled by subhumans who casually sacrifice other subhumans for the most marginal of advantages" department?

Welcome the french cuck into the meatgrinder, he may go head first

I cross the Magino Line.

Kill them all

t. Winter

>"Meatgrinder"
>Barely made any advances against the French B team until after 20,000 of them were pulled out to compensate for the losses in Russia
Pedro please.

You fukkin wot m8?

>Y-yo-yu d-din-din't d-do a-an-anyf-fin!!!!
lmao still anally destroyed pierre?
guess the asshurt combined with your moor asshurt didn't it?
go suck muhammed's dick ya queer, you fucking lost to ANDALUCIANS after betraying your ally

Not even French mate, just wondering why you take it so personally when both the numbers, the fact that Napoleon was never present there and the fact that the turning point happened after the Russian Invasion prove that it was neither a meatgrinder nor a main theater. That's an objective, indisputable fact and arguing otherwise is like claiming the Pacific Front was the most important front in WW2. I don't see why this upsets you so much. Did you mean to post this on /int/ by any chance?

It's okay pierre, you just lost vs the laziest humans on earth.

Accept their unconditional surrender.

I don't speak surrender. Say it in English.

Oooh, such angry little froggy, I guess the BBC in your ass is somewhat irritating?

>like claiming the Pacific Front was the most important front in WW2

It was for the ones directly involved in the pacific...?

I'M SORRY VUT VUS ZAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ZE SOUND OF MY PANZERS.

HANZ ZAT VAS NOT SOUND OF PANZER, ZAT VAS SOUND OF ZE TRANSMISION DYING

I would not walk through a Russian winter for you.
But for her, I would.

I slam the peddle and vroom-vroom strait towards their battle lines!

Dam...... Now i'm stuck wondering who would win in a battle between Joe's war machines and the grand armee.

>l'Empereur
1) Give him The Bomb.
2) Stand back and watch as all the world basks in his nuclear glory.

>>Don't want to die
Wuss. Death is inevitable; there is no better way to meet it than fighting on behalf of a noble cause.

Nous sommes de votre côté!