How the FUCK do I withdraw my eth from etheremon?

how the FUCK do I withdraw my eth from etheremon?

>withdraw
he said withdraw

BAMBOOZLED HAHA

The cash out button right below your balance

You can't. One way ticket.

guys stop using pokemon/ethermon art for the threads, they get deleted right away usually. put some innocuous shit that the mods dgaf about.

this. inb4 thread gets deleted because butthurt not WT nomon mods

I can confirm it works.

Literally doesnt work.

Please tell me if you use metamask or MEW, and how mich glas limit and gwei.

And for MEW withdraw, is there a transaction code we need to use?

ethermon is literally a confirmed scam

sorry for your loss

dont worry, the developers will withdraw all your ETH for you, its a new feature they’re planning

>
metamask, default, default

Metamask, up the gas amount and limit a little and confirm 0 eth transaction. After that it only takes about 30 seconds for the ETH to get to your wallet.

Gas Limit: 31500
Gas Used By Txn: 21000
Gas Price: 0.00000004 Ether (40 Gwei)
Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.00084 Ether ($0.67)

Withdrew 0.71 eth like this through metamask no problem

you are literally dumb.

up the gas limit dum dum

kek

I did a withdrawal with literally half the default gas price and it took all of three minutes for me. I don't know why the fuck anyone is having this many issues.

try using brave browser w/ metamask and doing the withdraw through it. i couldnt get it to work on chrome earlier but it worked within about 2-3 min on brave

>he fell for the classic textbook ponzi scheme with a garnish of children's game candy coating

how many mons u got user

I hope so. Paying 0.02 gas for each withdrawal is starting to hurt, and that's when I'm only withdrawing when 5 ETH or more accumulates.

>filthy nomoner

Nice fud but I already made back my investment x3 in ETH deposited to my wallet.

this.
Iv'e made retarded amounts of money my family has been asking why ive been smiling all day. Chulember is my son m

Yes, but we fell for it first

You're a dipshit for buying into this pyramid ponzi bullshit. Yeah sure, you might be making money now because you're early to the game, and kudos to you for that, but when everyone is hopping in and raising the price of them to astronomically high amounts, nobody is going to buy them anymore, and then you will no longer be making returns.

For example:
> buying in now for 0.5 ETH
> 0.001 ETH every time one is caught
> that means 500 people have to pay 0.5 ETH (which is constantly increasing) in order to break even

You stupid shithead shillers are going to get burnt. No wonder you're all up and down the board trying to FOMO this fucking garbage, it's the only way you get paid.

you shouldn't be here if you don't know how to execute a withdraw from metamask