IT´S TAKING TOO LONG TO CONFIRM MY BITCOINS !!!!!!!!

IT´S TAKING TOO LONG TO CONFIRM MY BITCOINS !!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

btc.com//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btc.com//

Enter you tx in. You can pay to have your shit mined literally straight away. I just paid $600 for some chinks to move my shit. It was in limbo for about 15 hours ffs. Missed the verge run because of this btc bullshit. Why the fuck do even use this shit anymore. NEVER AGAIN

It's a crazy market day, just be patient. Welcome to the world of crypto and the new world of everyone wanting to get into crypto. This is the new normal, make your trades early in the day.

>$250 fee
watch someone defend this

sotp
this is attak on bit cone
fud

AHAHAHAHAHAHA corecuck

OP just use a coin that isnt broken

That BTC shit show yesterday really fucked shit up. So many transactions in queue and not enough miners. I’d imagine it be fixed later on but wtf, it’s basically a huge sales tax to help get more miners on board

>btc.com//
is it better than blockchain.info?

>tfw mining at 30TH/s

>$250 to transfer 7 kilobytes of data across the internet

>Not enough miners
> Bitcoin mining using up more electricity than most nation's
Wow so this is the power of buttcorns

People in here talking shit about a $250 fee on a $304k transaction...a 0.8% transaction fee...wut?

I’m pissed about BTCs transaction times and fees too but y’all are retarded for being upset about that

>not enough miners
Learn how bitcoin works. There's a limited number of transactions per block, and one block every ten minutes. Even if more people start mining it, difficulty increases until block time reaches ten minutes.

It's not possible for Bitcoin to process transactions on chain any faster than this. Thus arguments for bigger blocks(BCash) and Lightning Network.

>I just paid $600
Crazy

Kys retard this shouldn't be allowed

I have hundreds of dollars worth of buttcoins in small wallets which I cant move since they are all around 20 - 50$

Im fucking pissed. Wanted to enter verge at 400 sats but now i have settle for fucking siacoin of all things. $600 isn't much compared to potential earnings for buying in early

blockchain.info isn't even up right now

>be bitcoin
>need absurd amounts of power to send kb files
>cost more than every bank transfer
>be stuck for hours for every transaction
>a few dubious people including criminals hold absurd amounts of bitcoin and could potentially be compromised
>muh go to a million when you basically already did starting from cents
>be shitcoin
Is the meme dead, will normies now find out about the real crypto market?

>blockchain.info isn't even up right now
all my lels

Im scared thinking how big this bubble could get.

>BTC dies a slow death of being drained
>therefore bubble doesnt pop violently
>actual good coins moon to mars

2018 gon be good

just bought 100 bcc

Who 24 hours+ unconfirmed here?

>HE'S STILL USING BUTTCOINS

HA HA HA GET A LIFE

Managed to send some to Binance in about 12 hours yesterday, I consider myself lucky.