YOU CAN'T BAN SANGUINALA

YOU CAN'T BAN SANGUINALA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PIrFQuC4C50?t=5m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, Blood Angels thread.

Your thread is as dead as your Primarch! Haha!

Disregard Dornspawn.

Post noble sons of Sanguinius.

WHERE'S THE FLESH, DANTE!? YOU TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE FLESH!

Friendly reminder that Baal is about to get spitroasted by tyranids and daemons.

Sanguinia is a 2nd tier holiday.
Best holiday is Fistmas, as celebrated on Necromunda.

>8th edition makes assault halfway viable
>BA are squatted right before it happens
JUST

Why are those terminators in the back falling over?

It's Sanguinala. They've been drinking bloodnog.

FELICE NAVI DAD!!

>Blood Angels
>squatted

They've come close just from boarding Space Hulks, getting the Redeemer's version of decimation from just a single attempt. Fighting off a Chaos/Daemon/Tyranid invasion might be a challenge, even for them and all their successors team together.

B-But Sanguinius will come back, right? With all his sons in one place and Baal in danger of getting eaten, he'll magic himself back to life! Or... he's been the Sanguinior this whole time and will reveal himself! Or... all the Black Rage Astartes stuck in their prison on Baal will die all at once and reincarnate him! R-Right?

Guys?

Birdboy will come back guys, GW is used to extreme bullshit.

Bringing back birdboy would be as stupid as bringing back Horus himself. Those are the two Primarchs which should STAY dead. Everyone else is cool to bring back, but bringing back either of the two would just feel like an asspull.

I know. :'(

But the bigger question is, does Games Workshop realize that? Or will they asspull away and bring them BOTH back for reasons? money

>Everyone else is cool to bring back
Even Konrad Curze?

He's not cool, but he's cool to bring back. They can find some one to write him back in considering his death was never OFFICIALLY recorded nor was his body ever found. People like Ferrus Manus might be a little harder to write back in though...

I don't practice sanguinala

> I AM BACK ONLINE
>ROBO-FERRUS MANUS IS HERE
>PREPARE THE EXCRETORY ORIFICES FOR THE FORGEBREAKING

You ain't got no crystal garden?
If you had a million psykers you'd kill them all?
Good taste user.

>You are WEEEAK, Vulkan

Can FW just fucking release sanguinius already! I'm here holding the thin red line against the Galaxy's evils and everyone else has a primarch already. Thousand sons and ultramarines already have 2 each!

>teleports behind you

Okay am I missing something? Do the Blood Angels and Imperial Fists have a hate boner for each other?

FEAR NOT!

Thanks to the HH stories, we now know that the Sanguinor is not Sangui himself, but just some random sanguinary guard that got a mask stuck to his face to represent Sangui in public in Guliman's Imperium Secundus!

Ain't the HH serie a fine thing?

Also, Flesh Tearers most rad sons of Sanguinius.

Oh and Lionel Richie while they're at it.

That's who the original Sanguinor was but we don't know if the 40k version is still him. It's incredibly unlikely that some rando marine has been doing the same schtick for 10k years.

Because it's heretical

If any chapter could survive this it would be the Blood Angels, who, when backed into a corner, become absolute batshit berserker rage kill machines.

youtu.be/PIrFQuC4C50?t=5m1s

SHUT UP YOU...DOUBLE BLACK RAGE VICTIM.

THESE BOYS WORK HARD AND THEY PLAY HARDER!

>People like Ferrus Manus might be a little harder to write back in though

You can always bullshit him back with his C'tan hands.

It's not the stupidest asspull GW has ever made and maintains his stupid theme.Iron Hands of the Iron Hands legion regenerated from his Iron Hands and is now going to lead the Iron Hands with his Iron Hands.

At ithis point, I feel like anything that comes out of the Horus Heresy series has less credibility than Fan stories like All Gaurdsman Party and Love Can Bloom. At least those two care about the Lore of the universe they're written in and at least try to make it fit, rather than making everything a retcon or M. Night Shamalan-tier twist.

What's the best Successor chapter and why is it the KNIGHTS OF BLOOD

can confirm

Ahh, the Blood Angels. Little known love-children of the World Eaters and Thousand Sons; cultured, intelligent space marines that can be more terrifying in close combat than a pre-heresy Night Lord.

Every legion is more terrifying than the Night Lords because at least they have a chance of winning.

I said terrifying not competent.

Why is that space marine shooting that guardsman?

I think he was actually just moving forward and the gun happened to line up. Or maybe the dude was a heretic, who knows.

Look at the chapter insignia for your answer.

YOU'RE HERETICAL
FUCK THE BLACK TEMPLARS!