This is why ODN will be 10$ coin soon

The fomo will be epic when binance announces it will be on launchpad. Can't believe that you guys do not see this...

>binance multiple times stated they want a real product before they list it
>new launchpad is for cryptos who are early stage and have a working product
>binance never mentioned odn in community vote of the month
>binance always hints that they like low cap coins more than already hundreds of millions
>odn team working hard on becoming a platform instead of just an app
>the app is a demo of that

It is inevitable really. McAfee will soon endorse it. After that major volume increase. Binance launchpad. Immediate listing. Moon.

Timeline: maximum 2 months. Accumulate. Maybe first sign gets to us before 2018.

that convo tho

Feels good to not talk like a nigger on txt.

>asian coke dealers I'm looking at you

will it be coming to iOS or just android???

how many do we need?

Android first IOS soon to follow

> $50 for an 8th
MY FUCKIN SIDES
BEN W OUT HERE RIPPIN NIGGAS OFF

Android first, iOS release is in q1 2018

10k gets you a masternode

Haha 50 for an 8th is cheap where I'm from (New England)... And would be mids at best

desu the only reason i miss most of the moon missions is because of exchanges.

i cant stand these centralized exchanges and their retarded fees. if i wanted to buy this i would have to buy LTC or BTC, withdrawal and get jewd at least $6, pray to god that cryptopia didnt fuck me over, trade there and then get fucking jew'd again by withdrawal fees.

it would be about $10 down the drain and a lot of time consumed. im gonna stuck with etherdelta and ERC20 tokens until kyber network comes out. i hope every centralized exchange fucking goes bankrupt and die in the next 2 years

yeah is cryptopia the only place I can accumulate?????????

HitBTC aswell

Don't be a pussy just go to cryptopia and get it. It's really not that bad. Eth is the best way in and out.

As much as I love ODN...
>Marketing crypto to niggers

Craptopias really not bad in terms of interface and usability. Just low volume... on the flip side coins that are actually promising but only on this exchange are way undervalued (such as ODN). Consider it a normie/lazy person filter that you can take major advantage off by buying in early. Once Obsidians on Binance you can kiss sub $3 goodbye

I would take that 10x money and give 0.1x to exhange rather than get nothing and pay nothing to exhange.

If it actually works like they claim, it's going to be fucking yuge.

We need to start operation McAfee. He needs to know and endorse it. He is really bullish on privacy and anonymous coins. This should hit home for him.

This pretty much. We need more visibility for ODN. And if that guy even mentions ODN, this will go instantly to another galaxy basically.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

What that even is? You should get ODN desu here.