discord.gg/KYW2fcX
discord.gg/cC9uSxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I PMed you a request

Bump

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Mutants and masterminds, Stars without number, I'm looking into 13th age too but not familiar with it yet.
>Time availability
Preferably Friday or Saturday, but I can do Sundays.
>Text or Voice
I'm down with whatever.
>Contact Information
Discord: Do a aileron roll my guy #2949
>Additional Information
It's not part of the template anymore but I'm in PST

>GM or Player
3-4+ additional players needed

>System(s)
V:tES

>Time availability
Weekends

>Text or Voice
Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly meetups in the Portland, OR area. Guardian Games is a popular spot but I can also host in NE.

>Contact Information
vtesPDX@gmail

>Additional Information
vekn.net/what-is-v-tes
vekn.net/rulebook
vtesone.wordpress.com/decks/deck-archetypes/

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
World of Darkness
>Time availability
Saturday is the only day I can't
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Discord: NoEyesZalgo1547
>Additional Information
A post-apocalyptic flooded world set in a lovecraftian Victorian England. It'll be a seafaring campaign where you have your own ship

bump

Sounds cool and super fun.
Too bad I know nothing about the intricacies of WoD as a whole.

What kind of World of Darkness? Why WoD?

I like WoD for action horror. I use it a lot for homebrew settings and I know it pretty well. Gonna use Chronicles

Go ahead any message me, I have a pdf for the rules I can share

>>GM or Player
GM
>>System(s)
Small Towns homebrew
>>Time availability
GMT+1 evenings
>>Text or Voice
Voice
>>Contact Information
Discord: Skaen #5993
>>Additional Information
We're a GM and two players looking for more players. The game will use Small Towns' rules, but the setting will be homebrew. Do not hesitate to send me a text even just to ask me questions.

>GM/Player
GM looking for players
>System Preferred
PDF related, a short rules-light game inspired by the original D&D from the 70s
>Times Available (with timezone!)
1st group every Thursday 7pm to 10pm (GMT+2)
2nd group every Sunday 5pm to 8pm (GMT+2)
it is not required to regularly show up to every session or play in both groups though regular play helps with progression and establishing immersion.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
voice + roll20, no text
app.roll20.net/join/1090678/tuHXyw , discord.gg/KYW2fcX
>Contact Info
flavio dot max dox mueller at bluewin dot ch
>Additional Notes
again: voice only, no text
Beginners welcome
To be accepted into the game: You must have a working microphone, show up at game time and you must be willing to play the game.
1 gold spent = 1 XP gained, you gain paltry sums of XP from defeating monsters compared to acquiring treasure.
The setting (not the same as depicted in the PDF) is Dwarf Fotressian with hippie elves, alcoholic dwarves, malevolent goblins, thieving kobolds, ambitious humans, abandoned ruins and is primarily a dungeon and wilderness crawl.

Smack my thread up

>GM or Player
player
>System(s)
5e
>Time availability
CDT, GMT +5; all day WED, SUN 8pm and later
>Text or Voice
voice perferably
>Contact Information
discord: gamsly#2802
>Additional Information
schedule is fairly workable at the moment

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
A Song of Ice and Fire RPG
>Time availability
It'll be afternoon/night in GMT+10, probably Friday, but that's flexible.
>Text or Voice
Voice.
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
Hoping to set the campaign during the Faith Militant uprising, keen to find some players.

>Really want to play Deathwatch, mostly because I want to play a Lamenter
>Wants to play in one that has RP as much as combat, but most DW games he's seen are hyper-combat focused
>Most DW games also use voice for IC talk, prefer text for IC and voice for OOC (though this is a minor gripe)

One of these days, hopefully. If I wasn't already running a few games, I'd probably just buck up and run one myself at this point.

Sent a virtual massage

>Playing Space Marines
>Wanting RP
Good luck, battle-brother.

Well, it's not like such things do not exist. They are just rare, not impossible.

Yeah. I know it's sadly uncommon, but I can always hope. I'm not saying I don't want combat, no one plays DW without expecting plenty of combat, I'd just like it if there was a little more to it than just rolling dice at each other.

It's not even hard to set up a campaign where marines can RP either, I can imagine plenty of situations where marines could just talk and interact with non-hostiles and shit. But most DW games I've been in have been mission-centric "Here's what you'll be killing this week" sessions, which is a shame cause I like space marines (Lamenters in particular), but an RPG without the RP gets boring after a while.

Do not play with this man, he is a cuck.

mind explaining?

>GM or Player
player
>System(s)
Call of Cthulu 7th Edition
>Time availability
7-9pm, EST
>Text or Voice
text
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
New to this, so don't expect too much

Do you think your opinion has any meaning when you use the word "cuck" to describe something?

Do you think your post has any meaning when you're an obvious newfag?

Like an actual cuck or does he have something wrong with him?

There is nothing more newfag than using cuck you cuck

bump

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D 3.5 or 5e
>Time availability
Most nights, 6-11 EST
>Text or Voice
Either, Voice preferred
>Contact Information
Vexxus#4492 Discord
>Additional Information
Haven't played anything in years but 5e looks fun. Not a dick. Doesn't make op characters.

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
D&D 5e

>Time availability
6-12pm, EST; Aiming for Monday, Tuesday or Thursday

>Text or Voice
IC in text, OOC in voice over Discord.

>Contact Information
Ebi#2744

>Additional Information
Gonna repost the Roll20 ad.

"A lot has changed since we holed up, yep. It's a whole new world out there. Heh, the only thing remotely similar's the topography!"
-Captain of the Royal Cartography Squadron, Finneus Ironknuckle.

Two hundred years ago, the continent we now call Lethe suffered a terrible plague. The Ichor of Undeath swept through the kingdoms of the humans, elves, dwarves and halflings, and while they fought valiantly, it was simply too much. Gnawed to the bone by constant war and death, their leaders enacted a last ditch effort - they sealed the few cities left off from the rest of an empty world.

Two hundred years later, the gates have opened again. With the plague dying out, and the undead hordes reduced to mere mindless thralls, the opportunity is ripe to resettle a now verdant country. That is easier said than done. The sheer death toll inflicted grievous wounds on the collective memories of the civilized races. Knowledge is lacking, much of it scattered in the ruins of the old world. Moreover, the old cities and fortresses of Lethe aren't just empty. New creatures, new species of all colors, have taken up residence. New threats, too, lurk in the backcountry, ready to destroy the fragile existences of remnant kingdoms.

This is where you come in. You are one of a new generation of adventurers. And you've just been offered a job - uncover artifacts of a lost age. The risk is great, but the payout is greater. Whaddya say - are you up to it, grave robber?

Game Type
-Exploration/Survival/Dungeons

Houserules
-Start at level 3; that's pretty much it.
-Starting races are: Humans, Dwarfs, Elfs, Half-Elves, Halflings and Gnomes. Pitch your race to the GM if you have something not on this list.
-Point buy stat generation.

A shame that I'm not interested in the text IC, but just wanted to thank you for giving me a good idea about what my next character will be(Tomb Hunter).

He's a neutral GM with no spine, players walk all over him. His wife is divorcing him over this to be with her bull.

Huh I guess his actual problem IS being a cuck. Well fuck me then

Why is this here

>>GM or Player
Group of players
>>System(s)
Mutants and Masterminds 3e
>>Time availability
at the GM's discretion when all things will be set in stone. we are mostly in GMT-5 (EST)
>>Text or Voice
both can be done, we're not picky
>>Contact Information
discord.gg/cC9uSxg
>>Additional Information
our GM decided to ditch the game because "reading how to GM the system is a chore and i have exams and i don't like chores"
We're looking for a GM who's going to give us an adventure of his choice, we're not picky, we had already made character for a "Supers High School", but if need be, we would be able to change our backgrounds and for me at least, can't talk about others, would be fine with making a new character from scratch. We are 5 players looking for a GM for Mutants and Mastermind, if you are interested, hit us up on the Discord and lets start planning

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Dark Heresy 2
>Times Available (with timezone!)
11 am GMT Sundays
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Roll20+Discord
>Contact Info
Discord V&V#2394
>Additional Notes
Need 1-2 extra players for an ongoing campaign

Anything you can tell us about the campaign? What's the party doing now? What does the party consist of so far? Also, is this voice for OOC, text for IC? Or what?

>Dark Heresy
Fuck yeah, I've been looking for a game of Dark Heresy for ages!
>11 am GMT
>I would have to wake up at 6 on a Sunday
God dammit, user. I blame you for this.

bump

You just described how my black crusade games tend to go. A century old marine from a custom warband interacting with the mortals and patiently listening to their wants and woes.

you can RP your demi god

I play my marines to be humble/personable

my chaos marines come off in a weird mix between protective/endearing until some one steps out of line and then are forced to bear witness to extreme violence

>black crusade games
One day i'll find one.

One day.

I started to GM one that had focus on using the rules from ALL THE BOOKS. it was originally intended for a solo game. Then I was muscled into getting another player, it fell apart because everything was geared for 1 player and being atmospheric as fuck.

>chaos marine focused campaign
"I want to make a tech priest" - player 2 said. I had to carefully explain that this was intended for space marines and was to be player 1's thing.

I wanted to bitch slap player 2.

>"I want to make a tech priest" - player 2 said.
"Well, thanks for showing interest in my campaign. Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

Not that user, but would you mind posting in the thread?

my arm was basically being forced by the GM of a game i was in. He found out about it and insisted on being in it like a cunt.

Seriously. I had a LOT of detail thrown into this mother fucking game. I mean a staggering amount that I just had laying around after getting higher than giraffe pussy one weekend.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D 5e, Stars without number
>Time availability
Fri, Sat, Sun
>Text or Voice
Voice Pref but I don't mind text
>Contact Information
Discord: Wrase#4925
>Additional Information
N/A

GM yourself you lazy fuck

Sadly you can't really share that heavy of a pdf on here.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
D&D 4e
>Time availability
Game 1 Wednesday, game 2 Saturday
>Text or Voice
Game 1 uses text only, game 2 uses voice
>Contact Information
Discord: natuprunk#4154
>Additional Information
I'm running two campaigns in the same setting, set on a floating continent discovered 200 years ago.
The players take the role of mercs or explorer-adventurers working more or less for a guild funded by scholars and nobles all looking to make great discoveries. The Archaeological Association of Cloud Continent aka TASCC recruits anyone willing to work for them to retrieve artifacts and valuables, anything you can carve off the local wildlife and any and all information in the form of documentation of the unexplored areas.

I'm a fairly inexperienced DM, but both groups have players with some prior experience, some more and others less. I'm looking for up to TWO players to the TEXT only campaign on wednesdays, and ONE player to the VOICE campaign on Fridays.

Play times are from 11PM GMT+3/Helsinki time on Wednesday and 2AM GMT+3/Helsinki time on Friday/Saturday night.

First group has started out already but is on lv2 and taking a break next week, second group is about to start this friday.
All this confusing enough? Good! Message me on Discord and ask WTF I'm going on about!

bump