Your problem dealing with Orks

Orks are a set of organisms which range in size from five meter tall hulking brutes in power armor to tiny spores measured in microns, each able to grow into more orks and their support ecosystem. Your problem is that the smallest level at which you fight them is a 1.65 meter tall human with a laser gun. This is at best dealing with Orks at the surface level once they've made their combat beings. You may excel at that, but such activities are like siege artillery. Useful in some circumstances, but useless in others.

To deal with Orks permanently you'll need to seed a planet with self replicating nanomachines designed to fight the spores and Ork lifeforms on the micron scale.

...so what's your thread?

or fire. fire works.

I've always assumed that humans wipe out the orks that initially land on the planet, then destroy most but not ALL spores so that only enough orks are alive and around on the planet to be combat training for new Guardsmen. I mean it's what I'd do.

This is basically what happens, except not through choice, one an Ork infestation has arrived on the planet it's almost impossible for most factions to actually permanently remove them, save for Necrons, Eldar, Tyranids and perhaps a few of the more advanced Tau and Adeptus Mechanicus subfactions.

So the greenskins continue to be target practice, the Imperials just have to be careful that their arrogance doesn't let the Orkz gain momentum which, regardless of how well it's dealt with, is an immediate net loss for Humanity.

The Imperium purge all zones of Ork life with promethium, but sacrificing a continent wide forest to remove a faction of feral Orks? They then just continuously hunt them down to keep them feral and contained.

The Imperium isn't as willing to sacrifice a planet as easily as people make them out or the inquisition for that matter.

They fucking start with 250 health, their doctor has the life grenade from the get to go, their deff cannons are broken as fuck, and their poison enhancements can literally OSK you. Nerf Orks, buff LSM

fire is nice too, i like fire

Flamers actually work, burning ork corpses and the nearby area can stop spores. Although this is incredibly hard to do, you also have to find the orks growing in the ground and end them

Dark Eldar and Tyranids have both developed micro organisms/ viral thingys that kill or neutralise ork spores

Eternal Crusade is a shitty game

I'm a necron your fucker.

Let's see if orks can exist when I purge unicelular organisms.

The problem with fire is that then you either end up with Orks on fire, or with fire-resistant Orks.
The first are short-lived, but do you REALLY want to deal with either?

Why would you end up with fire resistant orks?

How do Eldar completely remove Orks? Are you referring to Craftworlds? I suppose Exodite worlds would also be able to purge any unwelcome life.

Exactly! And why would you purge a (relatively) harmless population of Ferals when you could keep them around for rookie target practice and reminding the peasants why xenos are horrible?

Well, all those that somehow survive, and some will unless you go full Exterminatus, will SURELY do so because they're fire resistant. And then they'll be.

So by your logic... anyone who has ever survived being set alight, or burned, is fire resistant and humanity is also slowly becoming fire proof?

And if you survive being shot a couple of times, you might just develop an immunity, or discover you had one all along, don't you know?

Humanity does not have the memetic powers that the Orks have.
We might get some fire-resistant Orks on fire, burning everything they touch, but humans? We're far more fragile.
>Do NOT try it at home.

Could she control Orcs?

Plants and fungi are different.

Is there any universe where Ivy can control mushrooms?

Yeah, sorry but - no. Not trying to make you sound stupid, but Orks don't work like that.

Maybe as like a cool "your dudes" gimmick. "Warboss Facebrandas Burny Boyz" or something, but Orks are not Vorcha/Tyranids. They don't adapt like that.