Unironically speaking, will Bitcoin ever recover?

Unironically speaking, will Bitcoin ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah. It probally will pull a link.

The flippening is real, it is known

Yes

>mfw still waiting for it to drop back to its "normal" price of $6000

wait for Lightning™

recover from what you fag? its fucking ~17000.

kek'd, unironically.

Srlsy, it's too big to fail.

Sure thing.

>Drops from $3k to $1.8k
>Will BTC ever recover?

>Drops from 7.8k to $5.6k
>Will BTC ever recover?

>Drops from $19k to $16k
>Will BTC ever recover?

When in doubt, zoom out. Ignore the BTC shills, this isn't the first time they attempt 'the flippening' and it won't be the last itme

stop talking about bitcoin. it's dead.

>this time it's different
I know it's a meme, but I don't remember seeing bitcoin so weak... I'm starting to be afraid desu

meant to say BCH shills, kek

Why do you care? are you a beta faggot already missing the BTC cock?

>b-bbuuuurrrp-quoorn

>but I don't remember seeing bitcoin so weak

It's fucking $16k how is that weak?

me too :(

BTC is done, just look at a chart of its % dominance. Don't you worry though, shes gonna be put down real nice and peaceful like.

No, but I think we're close. It has pretty much become a household name and cannot get much more exposure than it already has.

with bch on gdax now the market can ripsaw between btc and bch right at the fucking source. if you can time the market right there's a shitload of money to be made in those swings but eventually btc will take too big of a hit and stay down

OMg :D :D great OC

It'll bleed for a few months and start coming back to life in the spring.

Yes it will cause Wall Street is currently trying to enter with Bitcoin not Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin ETFs will come next year.

LOL

It's too b-big. To f-f-fail.

BCH has reached higher BTC levels than this before and BTC recovered and quadrupled in USD price.

coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage

The key is not that BTC has dropped in price, its the rate of dominance that is concerning.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS TOLD ME THIS WAS THE FUTURE
WE ARE THE EARLY ADAPTERS

watching the btc/bch depth charts is hilarious right now. just mad whales battling each other.

as for bitcoin, it will remain in the top spot, hit a 1T market cap by end of 2018. bch will be ~200M market cap by then

Look at the chart. I mean, the last couple of times that has bounced from serious oversold conditions, it has done it with a lot of strength, this time it's barely holding 16k.

Remember to always do the opposite of Veeky Forums.

>will the sun rise again
>NO IT WON'T IT'S OVER THE MOON WILL TAKE ITS PLACE MUH FLIPPENING

lal

king nigger is king

What are you talking about? it's recovering right now, after a long 5 month battle.

Unirionically speaking, this is probably the cheapest you're going to be able to buy for a few weeks, and even then that's relative low. The next spot I'd identify as a buying opportunity will probably be much higher than this. If you're reading this and wanting to know when the dip is to buy in, it's now.

freudian slip methinks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it is too big now; popular all around the world. reactions are slow. it is just came to 19k to 16k. this is nothing for btc. +20k eoy.

Bitcoin has been torpedoed, BCH has restored balance to the force.

Lol how many fucking times do we have to do this bullshit?

If you think Bitcoin actually won't recover, fucking short it with 100x leverage.

THE BLACK HORSEMAN HAS COME FOR YOUR GAINS!!!
RUN!!!

It's the only crypto that's actually used as currency worldwide, BTC alone made Sam Hyde a multimillionaire.

mfw it's already 3 days and transaction is still not confirmed

>paid $6.75 fee on 0.2 btc

Flippers will flip, holders will hold.

Buy the dips. Don't buy peaks.

I paid like $20 fee and it's been more than a day too.
I swear to god I won't even be mad if this shitcoin finally dies, even if I lose some of it.

>b-but the alts will crash with BTC
That doesn't make any sense. Some shitcoins might crash when people realize they suck, but the good ones will stay.

How? I just moved 0.17 earlier and it went through in half an hour.

XMR? XRP? or did u not know banks have already started using ripple?

i transferred 80 dollars thinking i could maybe have some additional cash for the holidays, or at least after my birthday coming up in a couple weeks.

what the fuck is going on?

i have never had an issue like this before

Yes

Recover from what?

>the current peak will look like the 2nd little peaklet in 1 year