Historically speaking, what is the WORST coin in the history of crypto to be shilled here?

Historically speaking, what is the WORST coin in the history of crypto to be shilled here?

I'm just looking for horror stories from the past year or two.

Link

Confido was pretty rough

Digimarines are part of our history forever

confido is an ez end of the year runner up

Confidio hands down, followed by Black Moon.

Kidz coin

undoubtedly

ARK was pretty bad bunch of bag holders were created that held for months and still haven’t seen their Satoshis back.
Looks like it’s happening again right now again to all the newfags who joined us this month

This 100%

It was literally a hustle

>Tfw your whole portfolio is confido

Blackmoon crypto confido link

link

Minereum
Artemine
Confido
Blackmoon Crypto
Regalcoin

All the pajeets saying link weren't capabable of holding for 2 months and meme traded by buying high and selling low, thank you again for 25k link under ICO in that dip tho guys

You newfags probably weren't even there. The tears were unmatched

KEk

WE

POSW was pretty bad. It recovered just recently in USD though.

Minereum is another one.

Confido obviously.

Chaincoin was a disaster.

Also as said, shit like this and Milocoin.

D I O N S
B
R
O

Dgb literally went 150x over a few months and it took months for it to crash aswell

Literally nothing wrong with it, just retards who had to buy high

Cfd was rough tho

"Sorry what? We don't have a cryptocurrency"

That was fucking hilarious

Don't talk about CHC. It still hurts

SIGT was a good one. A nice scam

Old school. Used to mine that piece of shit back in the day. It was more profitable than DOGE at the time

this. Made good btc gainz with DGB this week

Mooncoin was pretty funny for a while.

Signatum, fuck those guys.

Signatum scammed me, so that

I fuckign warned you guys that SIGT would do the exact same thing as POSW.

>Chaincoin

this chart is a textbook pump and dump

ethermon
a day ago

Link hands down

Honorable mentions to ark, req, fun

Hahahaha there was some poor bastard new to crypto who sunk his savings into it. Couldn't even cash out at 1/10 of his investment because there were 0 buy orders.

>It's a "Buy and HODL" Revolution!
kek those youtubers
>"We're going to build a WALL OF SATS! A wall that nobody can sell through! Buy now!

SIGNATUM

Did you find us last week?

easily digibyte

>Mfw Mooncoin went from 1 sat to 10 sats and back to 1 sat in a couple weeks and I only 3x off of it.

esp on yobit sirs god buy

Oh my fuck I literally got into crypto to buy Trumpcoin, forgot about it and missed the moon to $.50 during the election, recently logged back into Poloniex and found $2300 worth of MAID, DGB, and SYS

What happened with SIGT? Also, what was Kidz Coin?

To be fair, the Blackmoon crypto roadmap clearly states basically nothing will happen until well into 2018.

May still turn out to be decent there was just no point in investing in the ico

numeraire comes to mind. sia near the top

dgb

Salty nocoiner

>tfw bought 12 nmr at $160
>sold at $9
>not even memeing

As far as ICOs go Bancor went pretty badly. There was nonstop shilling here for weeks.

im impressed

good think it wasnt large amounts of money

bcash
confido probs

for whatever reason dgb is going up again. in terms of sats its nowhere near its 2kish high but in terms of $ its almost at its highest again

my votes for posw coin that shit stinky

MoonCoin

Signatum & Confido probably.

I made some good $ on SIGT though since i mined shortly after it released. Feel bad for people who actually bought it.

I never had any Confido so no personal story there.

Eboost was one of the more hilarious shills. There's a lot to say about it.. The website, the dev, the claim of a six company consortium led by eboost that was worth multi billions dollars which in the end
turned out to be 6 unknown startups and ICOs to serve a multi billion dollar industry.

for a retarded wage cuck it is a lot of money, friend. at least I got to impress some random fucking user with my retardation.

well we've all made some shit trades. hopefully you've made some good ones too

Anyone else been here long enough to remember PND?

i remember pandacoin

Just because you don't know how to trade doesn't mean that the coin is a shill. Everybody always said ARK was a long-term hold. I've already almost 3x my investment that I put in months ago.

Digibyte is nowhere near as big of a scam as other coins, and I say it as someone who got -50% from it even though I bought somewhat low.

Signatum was probably the biggest farce, there were countless threads of it for a time.

DNT

link and bitcoin

also, chaincoin

>hopefully you've made some good ones too
h-heh

What happened to yobit threads anyway ?

A few months ago there where tons of them, 1sat coins were shilled a lot.

It actually went to 2sat today. I'm more surprised at that than verge hitting 900 sats

Mooncoin

poswallet, swarm city token, bancor
>ark
kek you fell for the meme

Does anyone still have the screenshots from the kidz coin scam?

Confido. That shit stunk from a mile away but shills screamed out their anus about it.

An old times classic p&d. Do you also remember the auroracoin pump to $90? That was insane back then. Now its ben under or around $1 for years.

DGB no question. SIGT and Confido up there too

ammorewards...