CYOA thread

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12768337
pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pheromone Bracer and Universal Translator.
I can become The Big Anime Guy using the Translator, and become super-popular (or super-scary) at-will with the Bracer. Neato~!

"With great power comes no responsibility"

Does this apply to you?

More waifu OCs fucking when?

It's in the works, I swear! It's just taking a while, that's all. Please understand!

Quick, your planet needs you, post your favourite non-waifu/fetish-centric CYOAs.

You can't tell me what to do!

And, just for the record,
>Not picking Talei, then having her double moderate Rosynth

Waifu cyoa's eh? Have a shitty one.

Reposting my first cyoa to cover all timezones. Let me know what (You) think about it or what should be changed in the update.

Which boss did you pick poll
strawpoll.me/12768337

To do list:
- drop more hints suggesting that Jared is gay
- make sure to underline that Elise is a big girl. This should make her a less well-rounded (hehe) choice by detracting anons who prefer thinner figures. Should buff other bosses indirectly.
- buff Janet by making her work environment less hostile and point out that she offers potentially highest salary/fastest career.
- make Alice more appealing or replace her entirely with some creative lolrandum hipster slut
- slightly buff Zoe by pointing out that the player will have flexible working hours and a lot of free time between filming sessions. I'm aware that she's not an attractive career choice but 2/34 anons picked her so she's working as intended.
- consider nerfing Roxanne slightly, she's the most popular boss together with Elise. I think I designed her well so dunno if I'm going to nerf her at all
- Buff Erica by making her less oppressive towards submissive boys who survive the first few months under her. Point out that she offers the highest starting salary.
- Slightly nerf Madeleine, probably by making her chef a dick.
- add short job descriptions to Janet, Erica and maybe Madeleine boxes. Other jobs seem self-explanatory.

Should I make Corinne and Monica more attractive?

i'd like a stronger job description and more options. and some spaces between the fucking paragraphs.

like jesus its just a mess. I guess workshop worker.

Your making Erica even better. I like that.

Seems the thought of working under a "powerful" woman disgusts me. Am I misogynistic now?

>Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>sexually attracted to Marc
>his personality makes me vomit

Geez, I wonder what's wrong with a mean, flamboyant muscle top with a superficial preference for pretty bottoms, a spiteful attitude and a shitty sense of humour...

For everyone who didn't catch it in the last Thread.

Zoe.

She won't touch my weewee, but it seems like the most fun job by a country mile.

>Janet
>No votes
>Zoe
>2 votes
Why though?

Even if you didn't submit a build yet, don't worry, Highlander's apparently going for 210 allies.

How empty and unfulfilling must your life be before you can make 200 page long cyoas?

Hellish, competitive work environment under an ungrateful bitch, surrounded by people who want to murderrape you. The job isn't even particularly glamourous or high-paying to be worth the hassle. Wtf did you expect?

How empty and unfulfilling must your life that you browse and shitpost on /cyoag/ all day long?

What about a thought of working under a powerful man?

The way you phrased that, I thought it was an update. Damn you

Hold me, user.

You see

I think I failed to emphasize the advantages of working under Janet so the two other office jobs (Erica and Roxanne) crowded her out. Zoe is quite niche so she doesn't have any competition.

Guess it's the thought of working in general that disgusts me.

Let's face it, it's not any worse by this point.

Madeleine has best job but the forced milf romance, or at least breaking her heart, is very off-putting.

Like I said in Zoe is by far the best option job-wise, & apparently, flexible hours & copious time off are comming making her an even *more* attractive option.

Out of curiousity... what ARE the advantages? They'd have to be pretty good to make up for cutthroat coworkers.

- you have a higher status than a secretary which is more or less a dead end job. Also, you're a guy and being a male secretary (or a nurse) is kind of shameful according to some people.
- you work in advertisment which is more exciting than corporate stuff
- you're more independent than Roxanne's secretary or Erica's corporate soldier. Janet criticises you when you fuck up but doesn't tell you what to do (I should make it clearer, I know).
- Janet should be ideal for non submissive anons who want a fast, exciting and profitable career.

>cutthroat coworkers

I realize that's a problem and I'll make Alice more likeable in the update. Don't want to change Marc because he's working as intended (see).

Zoe. Janet was a very close call, as I actually like the attitude I'm seeing, but I dislike such corporate work and definitely can't be bothered with playing these office games in that cesspool of an environment.

I really like Roxanne but the job is crap. So i would settle for Corine but have a better job

>working as intended

If your goal was making Janet and her lackeys a dead option, you indeed succeeded.

Nanobots. Two cubic meters is a lot of nanobots to play with, especially if I get good at controlling them.

Temporal Reset Button. Good for making money and also for undoing things if I screw up.

Time to be a superhero!

Correction. Time to be a test subject. Although I honestly can't say I wasn't hoping for that result anyway.

See, with co-workers out to sabotage you, this is ALSO a dead-end job.

No, it's only a dead-end-job for the losers. It's a survival of the fittest type of environment.

Thanks

Maddie > Roxie > Ellie > Eri > Jane > Zoeshit

>Zoeshit
Too beta to handle the friendzone?

Erica>Zoe>Elise>Roxanne>Janet>Madeleine
This is the new order.

Erica seems hot and if she was a guy it would be even better. Zoe would be an awesome friend and I think I'd love to work with her. Elise's workplace sounds amazing and I could probably have some sexy fun with Chris. I dont think I'd like working with Roxanne, but she's probably better then the others. Im not a fan of Janet or her workplace. I dislike almost everything about Madeline.

>beta
>friendzone
I don't get it, you're saying the manly thing to do is to become deeply involved with someone and then realize you'll probably never get to bang them? No. The pay is just shit as well, I might be a faggot but I'm not accepting low pay unless the economy really goes to hell.
Anyway, I'd rather be FWB with the hot gay dude but sadly his office sucks.

"Survival of the fittest" sounds nice in principle, but in a corporate setting like this, it turns into "thriving of the slyest." Your life is not on the line & subterfuge is more important than capability. When everyone is using the weapon of sabotage but you, success will be nigh impossible. You could join in their activities, but personally, I don't have the heart for it.

Where did you get the feeling that you absolutely have to be deeply involved? I'm not interested in fucking any of those people, I'll be looking for that outside of work. So that part of their descriptions is irrelevant to me.

Hanging up on not being able to fuck someone (which, I'm guessing, is the main gripe someone might have with Zoe) is definitely something a sissy would do.

>hanging up on not being able to fuck
Well excuuuuse me if I'm a hedonist fuck who thinks with his dick.

Go on keep calling me a sissy and a beta for criticizing an escapist fictional scenario.

Why yes, I'm goind to do exactly that.

Cool, have fun with your "serious job seeking only! no fun allowed, also you're a sissy if you have different standards" game.

it's illegal to fuck coworkers here, are you seriously going to be a bitch about people inserting fetishes into games?

Can I get a quick rundown on Necromancer update?

The skeletons in our closets' are bone'n.

>in contact with the Underworld

Will come when the ride ends.

I will bitch about people who cannot take a joke.

I wanna fug Zoe

Why would you want that? It would have to be exceptional (i.e. No longer just about waifus) to even be remembered the next thread

It's gonna be great, it's gonna make Liber Mortis best spell book in that universe, it's gonna be so great even SDA will make DLC to startdust with it. It will make skeletons and zombies great again Vampiers and toilet-paper feels do not apply

I don't have a well developed sense of humour

Man those tits were droopy. And at a young age too. I can understand being unhappy but a titjob must be cheaper than transitioning?

Yeah, but you miss the point. the point is that he got hot.

It's due to the fat.

"He" is a skinny twink asian and likely shot to boot. Not all that hot.
I won't drop points because of the tit scars that wouldn't be fair.
Now if "he" started eating and lifting "he" might become attractive.

Should be easy, trannies get free roids.

>free roids
Don't be retarded. There's no way a tranny gets as much test as a natural guy makes. They'd probably get like 200 ng/dl or some shit. Or maybe I talk out my ass I don't know any trannys.

nope sorry. I still think he's hot. All Im picturing his him trapping me against a wall at a house party or something. I mean, look at those arms! those are hot! He'd look straight up boss in a black v-neck. My only complaint is that I think he should stand up straighter.

Your technically correct. Which is the best kind of correct.

>. I mean, look at those arms! those are hot!
Is this real life?

>MFW I chose the mystery box

Good work user, I keked

This is completely real. Im not even joking.

I know this was a day ago, but I just want to comment on the holy shit stupidity of trying to 'balance' waifus by making them shitty people. Don't do that. You're missing the point and pissing people off. Making the business worse is a more acceptable option, but in this genre you should instead look to see why people don't like the other choices, because if you present people with a bunch of bad choices they just won't play.

Okay here goes a Socrates build:

>Origin:The Now; Watcher
because this is the only one that really works...
>Perks:
>Martial Training
cuz Socrates was allegedly a great warrior
>Silver Tongue
Gotta say savage shit some how
>Sage
Gotta be hella wise, yo
>Educated
Socrates taught the fool who started this shit
>Teacher
Gotta corrupt some youngins with somethin
>Survivor
Socrates will only die when it is for philosophy and not one moment sooner
>Pariah
Injustice is like wey for the mind
>Critical
Gonna Socratic Method all these traveller fools
>Long Player
Any changes best be meaningful yoooo
>Clothing
>Plebian 10
Gotta be comfyyyyy
>Physical Enhancement Suit 500
Socrates ain't taking shit from no one
>Weapons
>Skinning Knife 20
Back up weapon/tool is too useful
>Partizan 50
Greeks fucked hard and heavy with spears
>Kopesh 50
Day-to-day Sword
>Longbow 100
Explosive arrows and I know how to use them
>Strike Shiled 150
The best offense and the best defense, all in one
>Longinus Striker 350
Ultimate weapon, only pull it out for the worst of the worst
>Knick Knacks
>Bottomless Bag 100
Gotta keep the gear and shit somewhere
>Magical Protection Vestments 50
To keep the basic spiritual stuff away
>Advanced Medical Kit 100
Gotta keep the corrupted youth healthy after a little adventure
> Mathery Travellers Encyclopedia 20
Knowledge is power
>Ausadhirdipyamanas Flower Bed 300
Socrates is an old man but he is not gonna get any older, that's for dang sure
>Flux Generator 200
Gotta stay in melee as much as possible
>Faction: True Travelers
Not only is all the free shit good for an independent guy like Socrates, I feel Socrates would fit right in with the True Travelers, as much as Socrates could fit in with any group. Seem like they might even listen to Socrates... sometimes.
>Covenant: None
>Companions:
>Marada Yutori
>Deniz Seljuk
>Mitsubashi Goto
>Alexis 'the Watcher'
>Lunarial
The main idea is that Socrates is picking up the wayward youths...

"Injected testosterone esters should be started at a low dose and titrated upwards based on trough levels (blood levels drawn just before your next shot). A trough level of 500 ng/dl is sought."
This is assuming they don't go full retard and inject more than they should.

The thirst is fucking real. To think his arms are big in any way? Damn.

how is making madeleine a mother making her a shitty person

>The thirst is fucking real. To think his arms are big in any way? Damn.

I dont even care about the bigness. *they're toned* in almost the best possible way.

Okay, so trannies get about the same level of testosterone as normal young healthy men?
You disproved the level I suggested but my point still stands: Trannies do not get "free roids" (when compared to men).
>toned
I have to stop here before my rage eats the thread.

How would you include conceptual powers in a cyoa?

...and is guiding them along the path to reason and knowledge, no matter how misguided he may or may not be. At the same time, Socrates is guided by something or someone, he isn't a heretic after all, just a bit of an ass! There really is a plan for all of his philosophizing after all!
>Home District: Central Head Quarters
Socrates gotta be able to use his Socratic method on the wise men/women/things of the Travelers, what better place to launch this criticism than on the head honchos? Though he spends as much time vagabonding around Ae or other dimensions because he is frequently banished from being anywhere near Central.
>Hubworld: Free Traveler
Socrates is not gonna slowed up by these things like missions, he has to philosophize!!
>Panic Button: The God
Socrates is not a heretic, I swear!
And finally...
>Old Soul Where Are You Going?
Helping out Alexis will prove to be a very difficult matter indeed!

Highlander I will make Socrates into an ally if you want, don't have time this second but will shortly!

Depends on the CYOA. Depends on the powers. Luck is conceptual and easy to do.

I'm talking about Touhou tier bullshittery which gives me rock hard erections. Like Reimu using her power of "flight" to fly above reality and become invincible.

>Trannies do not get "free roids"
Of course they dont get free roids! they have to pay for them.

>I have to stop here before my rage eats the thread.
I dont understand where your anger is coming from. Are you feeling left out? If you want you can post other pics and we can lust after them? Or are you angry that our subjective standards of hotness are different?

Then I suggest describing things well, really well, so that you let people actually know what they could do with them.

First you would need to explain it to us dumb people.

Because you're making anons miserable by making them raise another man's child. Most just won't go with her at that point.

It's strange that you focus on that and not the general message about 'nerfing' waifus with character assassination being a bad idea.

Also it's really easy to say why a single mother is a shitty person. She drove a man off, she was a dumb slut that fucked around without a condom, a thousand ways. Single mothers are actually very rarely decent people in real life.

Nanobot and.....Under the Knife.

This is like those people that fetishize the apocalypse because they think they're the big tough man that'll end up like Immortan Joe and not the one that'll get torn apart and his cave looted for supplies.

>not free roids
They literally just have to up the dosage, which universally they... do, if they want to look manly and lift.
I have prescription hormones buddy-o, and my doctor certainly isn't looking at me to make sure I'm taking the right amount other than a visit every 6 months.

>normal young healthy men
Consider that if you have a test level of 200ng/dl and were born male you might not even get some help for that.

I fetishize the apocalypse because few things would make me happier than the complete obliteration of mankind. We're objectively a curse upon the Earth.

This is why I went for Zoe: A nice, low-stress, job.

I'm a NEET who posts on Veeky Forums all day; anti-social hours & low pay don't matter to me.

>implying existence itself isn't a curse

Indigo Sword
Yellow Enchantment
Yellow Shield
Red Enhancement
Cautious Style

Quantity has a quality of its own, especially when every hit has a chance to do damage to all my enemies.

>not trying to be the greatest curse upon the earth you can be.
Fucking Slacker!