D&D question: What kind of body type would a human male have with 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 14 Constitution

D&D question: What kind of body type would a human male have with 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 14 Constitution.

See any male ballet dancer.

And one with 16 Str, 22 Dex and 14 Con?

According to the latest edition of D&D, 20 is the humanoid limit of stats.

So, I don't know. Fucking Wally West or some shit.

Barbs can reach 24 Str and they're still below most aspects of irl olympic athletes

D&D is not an accurate simulation of reality, plus by that point, barbarians have essentially become inhuman warriors of legend.

No, they aren't. Dashing in combat, the thing most often brought up on the topic, is in no way the same as a full sprint. It's at full battle readiness, and prepared to stop on a dime. It doesn't wear you out, and allows you to react to situations as they develop.

Buff ballet dancer

I should have mentioned it was Pathfinder

>You open the thread asked a 'D&D question' for a game of Pathfinder.

Okay.

I meant long distance jump, heavy lifting, climbing, etc
Speed has nothing to do with Str or Dex, you could have 10000000000 writen in your Str box and that wouldn't matter in speed compared to a dude with 1 Str, so I dunno why you bring running into the equation

D&D is an inaccurate representation of reality written by people who didn't adequately research human jumping distances and lifting capacities.

Does that satisfy you?

Having 22 Dex doesn't make you flash, because you only get a small as fuck buff to your defenses (compared to a 20 Dex dude and assuming armor allows you to do that) and no improvement to your speed whatsoever, so why do you say you become wally west?

Sprinting and running is an aspect of olympic athletes, and a 24 str barbarian can lift 360 pounds of weight without exerting themselves, and make a 24 foot long jump consistently and without extra effort. Even by RAW, you can surpass those norms with an athletics check... which is what every athlete would be doing in the Olympics.

Strength - dudebro
Dexterity - faggot
Constitution - big guy

Because within the system of the latest edition of D&D and not the system of reality, 20 is the human limit for all stats, provided you're not a 20th level barbarian.

So if you have a stat over 20 in the system of D&D 5e, you're superhuman and likely appear as such.

>By RAW
There aren't rules on how you can surpass your limits with athletic checks. AL ( official games) don't even use them unless it's for grapple, shove/trip or similar in where is a contested check. So no, by RAW you don't get a real benefit, you depend on what the GM wants to give you because there isn't a numerical benefit to pass the athletic check

Yes, yes you can. It literally says you can.
>You try to jump an unusually long distance or pull off a stunt midjump.
It's one of the specific examples of what an Athletics check IS.

If the world record of weightlifting is (for example I dunno how much it's) 400 kg,and a dude in tokyo 2020 lifts 400.001 kg does he become Superman?

>unusually long
Infinite is unusually long, guess I can jump infinite, right?. It's subjetive as fuck, I've been in official games and they don't use it because, it's subjective as fuck, and this Gm might double your distance, while this other guy might give you +1 ft, while this other guy might allow you to jump whtatever distance. So, I guess, by RAW, you can be superman even with 1 Str as long as you pass the Athletic check.

Adventure League suck, don't play in adventure league

Lean but not weakly built.

See the guys who train Gymnastics.

You're using examples according to the system of reality. The system of reality is not represented accurately in the system of D&D.

In the system of D&D 5e, 20 is the human limit of all stats. Any stat that is over 20 is on a superhuman level. World records in the system of reality are irrelevant to that.

>official games
AL don't even use all of the standard rules, and implement specific other rules in certain places, such as requiring Volo's races to be from specific factions. It isn't representative of RAW or RAI, and isn't the standard for 5e, but rather made to allow for a free, come and go, style of gaming for LGS.

20 is the maximum for human potential. It represents the best possible result for a person.
If you insist on bringing IRL aspects into it, both of those guys seem to have 20 STR, but if 10 years from now, 440kg is the new standard for medal winners, THEY have 20, and we realize that the current people never did.

Barb with 24 Str and Athletics and rogue with 14 Str and expertise in Athletics, the """superman""" gets beaten on average by the human

D&D is not an accurate simulation of reality. D&D puts its designers' interpretation of game balance before accurate simulation of reality.

If you are looking for a game that accurately simulates reality, please look away from D&D immediately because it won't serve your needs.

Nigga, thats level 20. That's Batman fighting the Hulk.

user was using 24 Str Barb, if the barb has that the Rogue also has whatever a 20 level rogue has, and I didn't even use 20 Str rogue

>user says 22 Dex makes you Flash
>"But you aren't faster in the slightless..."
>"D&D IS NOT AN ACCURATE SIMULATION OF REALITY!"
Nice comeback, bro

Yes, that was my point. Batman and the Hulk, both at full power. There isn't anything wrong with Batman using martial techniques to fight the Hulk, and eventually Hulk WILL smash him if he doesn't pull out more tricks.

The question was what sort of body type someone with 16 Strength, 22 Dexterity and 14 Constitution would have.

The answer was a flippant "I don't know, Wally West or something."

It was not a statement that someone with 22 Dexterity is literally the Flash, it was a casual response indicating that at the point the individual in question is superhuman, meaning that there's no accurate comparison to reality.

The part of the answer you should have paid attention to was "I don't know." There's no one in the real world that would be simulated with 22 Dexterity in D&D 5e because no one in the real world is superhuman.

So yes, for all we know, they could look like Wally West or some shit. That was the original answer to the original question. Calm the fuck down.

Except Batman didn't use a trick, he kicked Hulk harder than a tank shell (basically because a tank shell didn't even make Hulk jiggle but a Batman's kick made Hulk choke), and I'm saying this because it happened in a comic.

Dex is the hardest physical stat to visualize, I guess someone with 16/20/14 should look like Spider-man, ottermode or similar.

Nigga, one is Marvel one is DC, and any crossovers are considered non-canon by both.
But it doesn't fucking matter, because you are obfuscating the point, neither level 20 character is a normal person, and anything above 20 is superhuman in 5e. To what degree varies, a Hill Giant is far less strong than a Storm Giant, but both are stronger than any normal man, yet giants are still felled by men.

Ok, 24 Str Barb and 17th level Rogue with 14 on Str, rogue still wins on average, so much for the """superhuman"""

Even a 18 Str, 13th level rogue wins on average in Athletics against the """superhuman""" in the """superhuman""" field of expertise

A Bard also has expertise so can too outperform the superhuman Barb.

Firstly, it's clear you don't understand what the term superhuman means, but the funny thing to me is that your example LITERALLY makes the Rogue an expert, and yet you say it's the BARBARIAN'S expertise. A rogue who is an expert in athletics is someone who has trained to olympic tier technique, especially at higher levels, so your comparing someone literally labeled "proficient" that is superhumanly strong, and someone who is an expert, and still vastly stronger than the norm.

Again, Batman vs the Hulk. The Hulk is superhumanly strong, but Batman could fight him. Hell, Spiderman is superhumanly strong, lets say 22 compared to 30, and he HAS fought vs the hulk and won.

Barbarian is superhuman, therefore Hercules, Rogue is armwrestling, outlifting, outjumping, etc Hercules everytime, so much for the god of Str.

Yes, because the rogue knows better technique.

Barbarians by their very nature don't give a toss about technique and just do shit however they feel is right.

Why are you so invested in this argument?

Why would Athletics apply to arm wrestling? A barbarian can, by default, already out-lift and out-jump the rogue, so the rogue has to make a check to surpass their own norms. The barbarian can do the same, and can rage for advantage on said checks. Superhuman just means better than human, so while Hercules is superhuman, so is any other being capable of more than a mundane man. Captain America is super human, but his raw physical strength is only slightly higher than peak human. Spiderman is much stronger than, and the Hulk stronger still. ALL of them are superhumanly strong.
>exceeding normal human power, size, or capability

>Using comics
Batman has been faster than Flash
Batman has survived reentring in the athmosphere without equipment
Batman has survive being punched by an angry as fuck God though several reiforced concrete walls
Batman has knocked down a kryptonian with one punch in the face when a previous nuke in the face did nothig to the kryptonian
He beat Diana in one hit, the goddess who has hundreds of years of expertise, experience, knowledge on top of being a literal Goddess in terms of resistance, strenght, speed, stamina, etc
Etc etc
Batman is not an expect in these cases, he just has the writer backing his bullshit on every step, your example doesn't work the way you think it works

A thread full of this much faggotry requires more male ballet dancers.

I'm giving you examples because you can't visualize for shit. Hell, this whole thread opened with someone unable to comprehend how stats would be physically represented.

His head looks photoshoped

OTTER
MODE

>Pathfinder is not 3.5 reskinned

Okay.

We've got enough confusion with people just saying "D&D" when talking about different editions. We don't need to add Pathfinder to that mix.

>Ottermode

Explain?

Muscled but slender, fit and toned without appearing threatening or overly masculine. Usually associated with swimmers or male cardio bunnies.

Examples include:
>Michael Phelps.
>Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
>Taylor Lautner in Twilight series.