On his character sheet, a player puts "Phobia: Cute elf girls"

>On his character sheet, a player puts "Phobia: Cute elf girls"

Is this an elaborate trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How so?

You should never get involved with cute little girls. Of any species. With the sole exception of those you sired yourself.

Gynophobia is a legit thing, why not.

I don't see how he can be specifically afraid of cute elf girls though.Either you're afraid of elves, or afraid of women. Being afraid exclusively of elf women is going to require some background hoops to jump through, like you were a drow slave or something. Specifically cute is right out.

Yes, he's trying to get you to put in cute elf girls who make fun of his phobia and then try to help him get over it and then he can fuck them.

>Is this an elaborate trick?
It's a shit thread.

Bully him. Bully him in game with cute elf grills.
>look at him shake
>humans are so pathetic
>I bet you're secretly enjoying this
>*grinds heel into PCs sack*

This is why I'm not telling my gaming comrades about my phobia.

I wonder if anyone else besides the artist actually posts these threads.

If a paladins oath is to Zarus himself, that makes sense.
Or if said paladin is taking an oath of chastity.

So an elf bullied them senseless when they were growing up, what's the problem with this?

if it's honest and they play into needing to leave away or become enraged, bravo!

however if it's a ham handed attempt to play into magical worlds make them roll for sanity or negative effects when any root of being near, coming across or coming in contact with said phobia.

the phobia makes sense in my mind...
immortal beans, if they are interested with you, that's grandma coming in for more than kisses and cookies and that is horrifying.
Also accounting for all the things that take the guise of something of beauty that want to kill you.

As if you don't like it

But elves don't bully.

>phobia
That's a strange way to spell fetish you silly little human.

Could be a throwaway more for characterization. I'm playing a character who hates elf women specifically because the age issue confuses him, and it doesn't mean anything except that I get to make lines complaining about them when other people call them beautiful.

So uggo elf girls are fine?

That's a bit odd.

It's just like in my japanese animes.

Maybe as a 'They must die' phobia, not a 'lol it's so funny how he's scared of little girls' deal.
Like he had an adopted elven sister who turned out to be like 200 and she killed his family and sold the village out to bandits.
So the idea that at any moment that 'cute little girl' could turn into a murderous harpy is frightening enough. No warning signs, just going from a happy family to desolation and betrayal.
The reason why 'cute' is important to this is that the horror spawns from perversion of something that usually generates a protective instinct into a symbol of death or some shit.
I dunno, that's the best justification I can think of.

What if it's a roundabout fear? Maybe the character is an elf who fears the loss of innocent and jubilant elven life, so he or she avoids them so that they don't get too attached to them by the time Murphy's Law kicks in.
Or maybe someone is afraid of young elven women because he or she, possibly delusionally, is worried they will fall in love with him or her and suffer from the inevitable heartbreak that differentiating lifespans bring.

I...I need more of this...for research...

Ugly elves can't be easily recognized as elves.

I once had a paladin who's code prevented him from attacking women or children.
My DM sent female assassins after him.

If you take a code preventing you from defending yourself, sounds like natural selection at work.

>Specifically cute is right out.
Said like someone who's never met a yandere. You get one cute and crazy to the point of murder and ruining your life, you learn to yearn for plain and sane.

Or switch to men.

Just don't set her off like an idiot.

90% of yandere problems are caused by either neglecting her feelings or by making her believe that you plan to break off the relationship.

If you really don't want her around, just subtly point her in the direction of someone you don't like and let the police drag her off for the murder.

Nah, fuck that. Double tap, headshot to confirm, burn the body with thermite after confirming that it's not a body double.

>I saw a post asking about what our party would be like as lolis and I just so happen to play an elven archer...
Veeky Forums is after me

Yuno Gasai...

More like Y U NO HAVE A GAS BOMB FOR THAT SHIT /K/OMRADE?

>that's grandma coming in for more than kisses and cookies and that is arousing

Fixd

Sounds like an elaborate ruse to setup some kind of anime romance subplot for themselves. Just like my DM thought because I worked out IRL I'd dislike stronger women who would challenge my self insert character, joke was on him.

Tell me the story plz

How about being a sex slave to perverted sadochistic female elves who had fun ironically acting cute and pure while flagellating his sexual organ when he was a child?

Bump

Check dem lucky # 7s mate

>Get into D&D for the first time
>Having fun and playing with some friends
>New DM is a friend's friend
>He seems cool but seems to have it out for me
>Too bad I made a barbarian
>Learn latter that he doesn't like me because I workout
>Only reason it came up is I was almost late one day and showed up with gym bag
>Adventuring in the sticks
>Group is hunting a young dragon for ingredients
>Enter what I like to call the snu snu tribe
>Described as pretty much amazonians mixed with Wonder Woman
>Play it cool, as blood starts rushing to the wrong head
>Proceeds to have them show off how much stronger than my character they are
>Destroy a young dragon, not the one we were after, with grappling and straight bullshit
>If I could do something they did it better and cooler
>Boast about how my character is puny and pretending to be strong
>First character so he had a stupid motivation of being the best warrior of his tribe or some shit
>This goes on for a session or so with passive remarks of them giggling whenever we have to interact
>He made sure we'd have to because suddenly no one could survive out side their village in this area
>Couple borderline magical realm remarks of making my character a sub to the tribe
>Finally finish our hunt and about to leave
>So the puny man is finally leaving good, weak men shouldn't be here
>I challenge you to a fight
>If I win you may ask one thing of me, any one thing of me
>If I win I get to take one of you as my bride
>...... Fine I accept
>Get into ring and start fighting
>Suddenly the tribe leader is multiclassed into monk
>Doing decent but this fight is stacked against me
>Suddenly party starts helping
>Bard tossing inspiration and cutting words
>Cleric using some clutch slight of hand to heal
>Forced to roll for any little thing they do
>Down to the wire
>Gets one last hit in and going down
>Use rage feature to roll saving throw and drop to 1
>He argues that I can't for reasons
Cont.

>Whole group is arguing with him now and he finally gives
>Pass it and get the last blows in thanks to reckless
>End of fight
>Fine you won so which of us are you taking so we can break you?
>I'll take you chief, and I dare you to try it won't be any fun if you aren't a challenge

And that's how a couple people put two and two together that I might have liked that scenario a little too much. Later found out that the DM complained to others how I was just a meathead and had a boring character even though I tried to RP as much as possible while there and playing.

Strong chicks just do it for me pic very related

/thread

>phobia: giant spiders

Do they want to fight giant spiders or not?!

Doesn't matter if they want to, it's about how they most likely will if they go to the wrong place.

You need to outweight the phobia with something attractive... like tits. Imagine spiders with tits. Like driders.Or tits with spiders.

So what would one call the sword in the picture?

A machete?
A cleaver?
A long sharpened slab of metal on a stick?

War Cleaver most likely.

Ribbon calls it an executioner sword.
But, this is an actual executioner sword.

Who's ribbon?

The girl in OP's pic. An OC of an old Veeky Forums drawfag.

I would have no problem having you in my party, you sound like a cool dude. Your DM on the other hand is an ass and if he was in my campaign he would of been devoured from the inside out by rot grubs, since I don't take kindly to assholes and I'm a sadist. Hurting people, even imaginary, makes me happy. Not sexually happy, just good old happy

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon

>Later found out that the DM complained to others how I was just a meathead and had a boring character even though I tried to RP as much as possible while there and playing.
I suggest not playing with Paizo devs, you make them insecure through your presence

Thanks m8, luckily he doesn't DM for us any more.

Pic related

or babes with spider nests where their tits should be

>I suggest not playing with Paizo devs

>fufufufu
>the scared little human boy wants to 'research' me
>you can't even look me in the eye without shaking
>so weak!
>maybe if you do me a special little 'favor' I'll let you see more
>but when you fail, you get to be my human pet
>I'm sure I could find a use for you...

Double tap first, then fuck the body while it's still warm, then oral, then headshot. C'mon user.

2edgy4me

>Playing anima

It is not.
Elves are a special kind of hell.

Wow you have them too! I think there are 1000 people with those digits. Very rare!

>edgy Ribbon looks just like an elfish Seras

I didn't realize how much I needed this boner until now

Kids these days.

Let the thread die.

The word scaroused was portmanteau-ed for a reason you pointy-eared elegant she-devil!

I'm not going to bump this because I don't want you to think I'm doing so just to spite you, but you really need to relax a bit more.

I think I AM going to bump this thread, just to spite him.