Will I get justd?

I have around 500k atm, will I make it Veeky Forums? or will I get justd

Sure, wait til friday

Explain to me in your own words what this shitcoin does, and why you and many other people should use it. Go.

What's going to happen?

idk really, what's the point of any coin?

makes big bucks

Wait till friday also share some, I only have 4k ;)

and there's your answer. Fucking retards.

made some decent money from iota so I figured I'd put some somewhere else

Hodling 20k, tommorrow and friday big announcementsss

sure, kid. Whatever. Have fun.

announcement on friday will be an exchange

I'm really hoping for a moon on this one in the next few days, there's a big wall but will fly up once we get past that I think. I just sold all my xvg I got last week at a huge profit and bought like 120k TRX. Let's do it boys.

magic monopoly money
ive got 1 million

hell yeah, I also sold some of my xvg, that shit is gonna dip probably, held 20k

>t boys.
This coin is very promising. Only if people read the whitepapers and did research on the partners

Go look at the charts. The whales/ bots were selling at say 231, adn rebuying at 230. Their walls were so large it would never get broken, but the buy support guaranteed you wouldnt get dumped on.

I've been at it all day buying at 227-229 and selling at 232-235. Went to 245 earlier. You'll be fine.

Buys were with minimum 1 btc to make it profitable. I'm not some NEET making 10 cent gains lol.

nice shit bro

>tfw am baby whale
can confirm, been going back and forth between this and pumping eng all day

still, both seem like nice investments long term if you dont have the capital to swing order books around

I've been holding since 50 sats. The coin is supposed to be used as a form of payment for creating good content, which can then be used in a variety of different virtual market places.

At the moment Megatron is trying to use it as a way to intertwine his social media prospects (Peiwo) with mobile games, one of his biggest investors is also an investor in Clash of Clans.

I can see it being used as a perfect way to pay streamers, and innovate the microtransaction system that many games have been taking up. If you create good content you get rewarded and can use that for video games.

Personally, being involved in the film industry myself, I see this also working as a way to revolutionize how business is done in the film industry. More and more web series are bing made because they're cheaper, easier to access , and create good "proof of work" for directors, actors, writers, producers and production companies.

But, if people could pay to watch this entertainment using TRX and more marketplaces start using it as a way to purchase different services, then it could topple the hierarchal system of film development. At the moment, the people who have final say in how a film will do fiscally is the viewer, but they can only watch something if it's distributed (released) in their area -- which is why distribution companies are at the top.

Using tronix in this situation would essentially give content creators a better reason to distribute virtually instead of going through the trouble of trying to get distribution into movie theaters. Thus much less meddling from distribution executives in the final cut of a film, i.e no more "theatrical releases".

I was going to invest but for every large gain this shitcoin made someone dumped even more. It seems fishy to say the least.

besides a handful of coins/projects, this is the truth

If these announcements won't do anything, I'll just burn all my coins and give up on this market.

Heavy manipulation going on in TRX right now. read this thread from a couple days ago:

ofc, I'll try to pull out as soon as possible if things go south

but the same thing can be said about other coins, like iota and xvg

Lol I just said this. Im new to this and could see through this. Hopefully I dont shit the bed and miss out on a great opportunity

>but the same thing can be said about other coins, like iota and xvg
a..are you sure you really wanna play with crypto?

its only being manipulated for the binance competition. see examples: bcpt, enj, hsr, bts. all mooned once it concluded.

I am, just saying what I think of what you just said. No need to get personal senpai