This is your paladin for the day

This is your paladin for the day

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VRMWhLxL!oXLGZ6VHq3TITAfCWamTNCY_z9q6ugxkCLhMu3ocmsY
pastebin.com/nd50WUJT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a useless trap only good for fanservice.

I accept this for now, but I am severely questioning why he_ wears that kind of outfit and does such poses.

And this is your bard.

Astolfo!!

>useless
>trap

Oh come now, every trap has at least -one- thing they're good for

But how feminine is her penis?

>Rider of "Black"
Used goods

This
>Wanting le spade queen on your team

Because it's cute

fuck you

FUCK YOU

>implying this isn't my paladin for the day

No! This is my paladin of the day.

roland die for this
at least he wasn't turned into a girl

dumb Iskanderfag

Actually Astolfo helped Roland when Roland lost his wits. He can be pretty smart when he tries.

I hope this turns into a create-a-servant thread

>trapfags in muh Fate
Everything after Zero was a mistake.
Even though the Zero anime drew a horde of "muh Urobuchi" secondaries, the adaptation was fun to watch with /a/

>this is your wizard for the day

this?

wouldnt this belong in the /CYOAG/ tho

wasn't he a male player female character, making him a trans?

What the fuck is japan's obsession with Blood Types

Because they are obligated by law to provide that information in most of their papers, as it helps paramedics saving your ass.
So it sticks even to OCs

>OC

(un)fortunatley this is not OC, its just fate

never seen that before

It's the inside that counts.

its pretty cool imo

I accept our new cute paladin and explain his share of the loot will come in food and head pats

I don't much care for it
but anyway, I was referring to threads where anons stated up all sorts of new servants
there were no charts, only creativity and arguments

>Saber
That aside is there a decent Fate TTRPG?

given the fact that he's basically refused to turn back into a dude, when given the option, yeah probably

No, that makes him a dude controlling a female body

There's this superstition where blood types determine things that we westerners mostly associate with zodiac signs. Stuff like personalities and romantic compatibility

Those are fun
Do you want real/mythological servants or crossover ones?

definitely real/mythological

we had some user write a grail war using servants made in the cyoa thread - was pretty cool, i think its the furthest a lancer has survived in a HGW (3rd place)

the whole saber aspect is a meme and only used for the aesthetics
>TTRPG
not as far as i know, how would it even work? - like warmachine but with only 2 units?

no, there isn't
I'm doing my best to cobble something together, but my original idea to make a rules-loose homebrew died quickly and quietly without much interest

>tabletop roleplaying game
>warmachine
what the fuck are you talking about

>table top
>using table top war game as reference for how it could work in practice

it was a question into the actual gameplay, but the biggest issue with fate is its inherent PvP aspect

Some guy I knew ages ago suggested using MtA sheets for Masters and Exalted sheets for Servants

Not sure if he ever tested it though

Damn, a friend and I have an anime itch and our current attempts at anything else have been pretty meh.

What? No I mean like, D&D or something.

I tried doing something using Extra, since it allows for less fuckery and more uniformity, but it's not going that well...

oh, the TT aspect confused me - but the biggest issue still remains, the inherent asymmetry of the master/servant dynamic makes a multiplayer game difficult in the context of a HGW.

you could maybe do an all magus party, or use demiservants?

Okay. Here is Simo Hayha because everyone likes him

Simo Häyhä

Class: Archer
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
STR: D
END: E
AGI: A
MAN: E
LUK: B
Class Skills: Independant Action (A)
Personal Skills: Marksmanship (A++) True Eye of the Mind (B) Clairvoyance (C)

Noble Phantasms:
Prystykorva
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 8km
Prystykorva looks like a standard M/28-30 sniper rifle, but enhanced a range far greater than that of any regular rifle, allowing Archer to snipe opponents from miles away. In addition to that, it is also capable of ignoring the defence of enemy Servants, damaging them as much as a regular rifle would damage a human

White Death
White Death is Häyhä's capability of remaining unseen and uncaptured by the soviet forces. It allows him to fully conceal his magical presence and become partially invisible. Before he attacks, Archer has B rank Presence Concealment. This value increases for one parameter if the target is further than one mile from Archer, and by two if they are further than four.

I'll just try to dump my idea here, then
It was an RPG for 2 players, one Master, one Servant (a 3rd player could be added, the point is the party is one unified unit)
I was going to use a dice pool system, and have higher rank equal more dice
Instead of making a system from scratch, I was going to use the newest Mage system for the Magus, and the Servant would have larger dicepools for everything, showing the massive divide in power
Skills would affect dicepools in specific situations, and NPs could be made from scratch on a case-by case basis

Go full muscle wizard

those legs unnerve me

Do you have more, or a pastebin, or something?
I'd like to avoid having to dig for half-completed servants in the archive, if I can

>Saber
>disapproving reaction face
At last, a reasonable fellow.

even if you had a full party of Bazzet's and Souichiro's - you would still be outmatched

Bazzet has a top tier NP on hand and still relied on avenger, and Kuzuki had best girl buffing him + his martial arts.

the only way magi could be relevant would be through contrived plot BS or through making the campaign focus on the magus vs magus stuff rendering the point of it being fate moot

> I was referring to threads where anons stated up all sorts of new servants
Alright, fuck it, let's do this.

Nameless Prince (Prince of Persia)
Class: Assassin
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Parameters
Strength: B+
Defense: C+
Agility: A+
Magic: E+
Luck: D-

Class Skills
Magic Resistance: C
Presence Concealment: A
Riding: C

Personal Skills
Pioneer of the Stars: EX - The Assassin is capable of changing what is considered impossible into a certainty, averting even his very own fate and the fates of others, shaping the timeline even if he is unaware of it.
Expert of Many Specializations: B - The Assassin is renowned for his mastery of many skills that are befitting both of a royal and a common thief.

Noble Phantasms:
The Dagger of Time: B (EX - see The Grand Rewind) - The Assassin is capable of manipulating the time itself, slowing it down or rewinding it in a relatively short timeframe of less than a minute. The mastery of The Dagger of Time also allows Assassin for a minor control over the Sands of Time in general, allowing him to summon floating sand whirlpools, entrapping enemies and other minor combat applications of the Sands.
The Dark Prince: A - Whenever the Assassin is in mortal danger, he transforms, releasing his dangerous and violent alter ego that is empowered by the Sands. Whenever the Assassin transforms into a Dark Prince, his Parameters are Ranked-Up and he doesn't suffer any sort of disadvantages, but the time that the Assassin can spend in this form is limited and can be prolonged only via combat engagement.
The Grand Rewind: EX - Whenever the Assassin murders another Servant or Master (even himself or his own Master) with his Dagger of Time, he may choose to rewind the time without the usual limits, up until the moment when the Assassin was initially summoned. The main requirement for this is that the mortal blow must be struck by the Assassin's hand and with the Dagger of Time.

>That aside is there a decent Fate TTRPG?

dont bully saber

You could try making players control both a magus and a servant

I got like, 30 something homebrewed servants

Give me a class and I'll hit you with a random one so you can try to guess who it is

a HGW has 7 servants, 8 if you add some kindof Gilgamesh/Ruler/Avenger shenanigans. so having 4/5 servants and masters work together would trivialize things absurdly - and the PvP aspect would still be a pain

could go an apocrypha route and have all the PCs allied together, plus a few NPC duos if you have less than 7 players

Please put them up in a bin or something so I can check them out for my game

You could use Fate, seeing as both Fate and Fate rely more on how well either side can bullshit their way to victory over the other.

This. If you have a small party (3/4 players) then the Aprocrypha style would work well

even in Apocrypha the aspect of diplomacy and intrigue was afactor, with the major factions breaking down in the war. a relaible block of allies would easily win

>Medic! I've been wounded on the front line.
You've lost a lot of blood. Hmm, I better vacuum that up before
>DOCTOR! I need a transfusion.
Right, bleeding out. Kinda forgot. So, what's your blood type?
>Umm.... I don't know?
Well... then I guess you have a 1 in 8 chance of living, which is, actually, those are pretty high odds for a change.
>Umm, maybe I should just put on a banda...
Take off your clothes and lie face down on that table over there.
>What?
Hey! Who's got a doctor's degree here? By the way, how old are you?
>...
>I'm a guy
So?

True. If you have really good players you could try allowing pvp. Or maybe give the players really underpowered servants

I've been thinking about an apocrypha war, just with several groups of half size, if you've got an RPG group of 3 or 4
not him, but Rider

I'm assuming players being servants is too farfetched? I've only played F/SN ages ago so I'm beyond rusty with this stuff.
Some friends tried to fix that recently but it didn't work out.

I try.

Oh, well then it's time to spend some time checking this out.

>being servants too far fetched
it could work in a grandorder setting where its basically exalted

Death to knockoffs, Vanilla Arturia forever

(I'm working on the pastebin, but here's this)

???
Class: Rider
Alignment: LG

Parameters:
Strength: A
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Mana: D
Luck: A

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: A+
Riding: A

Personal Skills:
Divinity: A
Imperial Privilege: A
Military Tactics: B

???: Rising Star, Soar and Burn Forever - Anti-Army - A chariot crafted out of bronze and steel, constructed by Vulcan himself in his celestial forge. It features eight blades, three on each side, one in the front, and one in the back. These are curved to give the chariot an aerodynamic profile. Rider is able to summon this chariot without invoking its name, with only a gesture needed to call it. When it is activated, the chariot glows brightly and heats up until it is basically a star in the shape of a chariot. It releases a fiery trail behind it and is capable of achieving flight on its own. Even being near the chariot will cause damage to adversaries. The chariot is pulled by horses that appear to be made out of solid, living metal. Their eyes permanently burn brightly like miniature suns.

???: Falling Star, Alight Thy Soul and Rise Anew - Anti-Army (Self) - This is a passive Noble Phantasm that only activates when Rider receives fatal damage. Rider’s chariot is sublimated into himself, changing his body into something like a hybrid between a metal colossus and a marble statue. This is basically a “second wind” that only exists so long as Rider has some mana left. Once that mana runs out, the metal shell that he inhabits begins to fall apart and he truly dies.
While in this form, Rider gains an EX Rank Prana Burst (Flames) skill and becomes capable of self-propelled flight. He gains the blades of his chariot as swords, replacing the nameless sword he usually carries around. He retains all of his mental faculties, though they are tinged with the knowledge that he cannot return from this state and that he will die.

Nah fuck you. Lore wise, Astolfo is goddamned useless. Evaporation of Sanity A+ gives him low strength boosts and mental resistance at the expense of making him a sissy bimbo.

He has a lot of really useful NPs, but can't and won't use them tactically because he's too stupid/crazy to. The only ones he's consistent on are the Horn of Madness (Apo) and the Trap of Argentlam(sp?).

> Oh, well then it's time to spend some time checking this out.
mega.nz/#!VRMWhLxL!oXLGZ6VHq3TITAfCWamTNCY_z9q6ugxkCLhMu3ocmsY

>constructed by Vulcan himself
is it Vulcan?

You know, a paladin themed around inspiring actually seems like a pretty good concept and an obvious one that I've never seen in all my years gaming. Redeemers are only really catching on in the last few years.

Nope

It's Divus Julius
there was that whole imperial cult thing

Divus Julius

Caesaris Astrum: Rising Star, Soar and Burn Forever

Sidus Iulium: Falling Star, Alight Thy Soul and Rise Anew

Vanilla Arturia a shit.

Alter is cool, though.

I see what you did there, but please acronym the game system. Since FATE is about bullshitting, it can make a decent Nasuverse game in general, not just a Fate series game.

Magus vs. Magus is the actual narrative point you mong; people just cream over cockfighting with historical figures.

Thanks.

If it works for a small group of people then it's perfect.

>Magus vs. Magus is the actual narrative point you mong; people just cream over cockfighting with historical figures.

the HGW are magi fighting via summoning servants - and thats the unique selling point of fate. remove the servants/HGW aspect and its a less interesting tsukihime - which intunr is similar to WoD

Demiservants are basically people fused with Servants. The outcome is weaker in some regards, but it can be stronger in others

You could pull some plot bullshit about a Grail War gone wrong that summons servants but accidentally combines them with their masters

my suggestion for a F/SN plot was that the players were students from Rins school helping their teacher with something - Medea proceeds with the summoning of fake assasin but something goes wrong and the PC's become demiservants

She has a vagina, I don't care if her brain has a dick.

I heard you wanted a female Roland so here you go.

Julius Robert Oppenheimer

Class: Caster
Alignment: Lawful Good
STR: E
END: E
AGI: E
MAN: C
LUK: C
NP: EX
Class Skills: Territory Creation (E) Item Creation (E)
While Caster has those abilities by default from being summoned as a Caster, he was not a mage or even aware of the existance of magic during his life.Thus they are extremely weak, and he barely even knows how to use them without another mage to guide him. His Item Creation ability is only useful in order to craft his Noble Phantasm
Personal Skills: Pioneer of the Stars (A)

Noble Phantasm:

Project Manhattan
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Type: Anti-City
Range: Circa 3.5 miles
While Caster was never aware of the existance of magic in life, and thus lacks any form of Magecraft ability, the effects of his actions to world have given him an overwhelmingly powerful Noble Phantasm. More than just a nuclear bomb, Project Manhattan is the ultimate weapon ever created by human ingenuity, without the help of gods or magic, as well as the crystallization of the fear of the absolute oblivion that it would cause. When Project Manhattan is detonated, any object or being caught in the nucleus of the explosion (roughly one mile in radius) i irreversibly destroyed, ignoring any form of damage reduction or avoidance. Anything else in the blast radius will be hit a massively powerful blast of Prana
Project Manhattan is also completely useless in battle. Not only does it require extreme amounts of time and resources to be crafted, it also requires absurd amounts of Prana, to be activated. Worse, its blast radius is much larger than the range Caster can manifest it from, meaning that, if used, Project Manhattan would almost certainly kill all the Servants and Masters taking part in the Grail War and prevent the Holy Grail from being summoned, ending the Holy Grail War with no winners. Thus, it can only be used as barganing via Mutually Assured Destruction

don't die you fucker

i could post a stale saber build

Please deliver, pastebin bro
Yes, please

not him, its a thing for the Make a Saber CYOA

Here's 7, one for each classic class

pastebin.com/nd50WUJT

Thank you very much

I frown sharply at his fashion sense.

So you're saying you want him to remove those clothes?

welp here goes

Name: "The Black Huntsman" - True Name: Jager von Einzbern
Wish: Become a Saber
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Personality traits: Archetype - Saber Alter. Cruel, Selfish, Wrathful, Confident, Honorable.
Servant Class : Lancer - closer to Avenger class
Physical Features: Male Saber - Adult Saber - Gallant/Horrifying - Double Ahoge - Short Ahoge
Clothing: Ceremonial Medium Armor, Suit & Tie

Servant Parameters
Strength-A (13)
Endurance- B (A with armor) (7)
Agility-A (13)
Magic- D (1)- Projection
Luck- C (3)
Noble Phantasm-A (EX with Armor) (23)

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance -B (0)
Avenger - EX (26)
Independent Action - D

Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation - EX (25)
Monstrous Strength - A (15) (Dragons Blood)
Mana Burst - B (10)

Noble Phantasm(s):

"Arbiter - Blade that slays the heavens"
EX+ (20). Anti-World Weapon
A get black glaive with a blade of disproportionate size. Absorbs magical energy and concepts by emmiting a wave of devouring darkness - can unleash contained energy in a blinding flash of annihilating power. This blade is particularly effective against being heavily composed of or reliant on energy.

"the anathema - what man has wrought let no god put asunder"
A (10). Anti-Self Ability
Nullifies effects, abilities, and damage from sources of A rank and higher (A-,A,A+...), also grants a stock of lives (8) - lives can regenerate over time. combined with his battle continuation skill this ability becomes closer to time reversal than regeneration. It acts as a "refusal" of the abilities rather than outright resistance and therefore does not factor in magnitude of effect nullified.

"Aegis of the Slayer- never outmatched"
C (5). Equipment
A small shield of black metal - runes engraved upon its surface glow when it is in use.
Prohibits the use of a single offensive noble phantasm per opponent - when outnumbered grants an increase in Str, Agi, End based on number of additional foes.

Originally an artificial servant created by the Einzberns in the aftermath of the 5th HGW by utilizing a lesser form of the third magic and remnants of the corruption present within the grail to combine elements of heroes inside a humonculous. has since ascended into the throne of heroes after his death in the 6th HGW.

Combative and arrogant in nature - yet willing to suppress himself to achieve his goals. possesses a sympathy for those given a raw deal by fate having been made as nothing more than a weapon himself, and holds a dislike for those whom are favored by fate or who have an "easy life". dislikes facing opponents who resort to underhanded methods.

Dislikes: sadists, tyrants, cowards, those who sacrifice others for their ambitions, the matou family

>in the aftermath of the 5th HGW
which?

Big dice pools don't mean shit when you can fiat the system with auto-win spells.

Servants would feel redundant abd pointless with how many layers of protection Mages can heap on, too, and god forbid they work together.

Its a shitty game. I wouldn't try to force F/S ontop of it.

Grailanon never specified, some undefined route not to dissimilar to UBW i assume

What are the auto-win spells?
I thought mages couldn't stack lots of protection on in nWoD Mage, am I wrong?

You know what, that doesn't even matter, considering that either way El-Melloi II and Rin dismantle the Grail system afterwards.

>applying cannon to dumb cyoafaggotry
besides, theres an infinite(?) number of possible outcomes, im sure there'll be one where the HGW continues

Ideal Fate ttrpg conposition; one player as magus, one player as servant, obe player as an (in)direct supporting cast who buff the two other players and manipulate events (think the ops director from Adeva) and one GM to be the antagonstic forces and neutral parties.

having players be both relaint on each other and in positions of power over each other sounds like a recipe for disaster