VeChain

I'm giving you a heads up now. VeChain is going to be a 20 Billion Marketcap coin at least within the next two months.

The Rebranding is happening Mid-January where they announce even more partnerships. You have until then to accumulate but I can't promise it won't take off before then.

You can't say I never tried to help you.

I just sold my ETH to buy more VEN

I know ETH is a precious thing but I have really high hopes for VEN, it seems like a genuine top coin

i have 5k of these chink coins. probably wont make it

Stfu. Don't still this coin. Quick, someone come fud so I don't feel the urge to dump my stack!

20k ven reporting and waiting for the great wall of 5million ven to be dropped. Only a matter of time.

>tfw watching VEN the last couple of days
How do I have hands of iron against the chinese great wall??

With all the strength of a coursing river. With all the strength of a great typhoon. With all the strength of a raging fire. I will not let go of these bags. This coins is making a man out of me.

Sorry Mulan reverse traps are still gay

This is a really fucking weird coin. I'm not sure if the chink motivation is to slightly edge the price up and down for quick sells and buys or to just straight up accumulate for a moon mission.

Either way I'm intrigued and will hodl

Holding 2k VEN

Will I make it?

Holding 34 and missed xvg moon today because of these.
Will I make it?

Kek. Poor. But not that poor.

Fuck these chink whales. What do they Want? This coin wants to explode but they won't let it.

Just went above 9000 and going up still!

No but you'll have a good stash when you wanna spend it on chinks

More.

It doesn't have the strength to break out today I don't think. Once some whale notices they are probably dump it down 1K sats.

Be strong, hold fast and don't second guess yourself. AKA don't be this guy

That flat chart really paints a clear picture of what is happening.

Goddamn chinks

Pic related

If it's any consolation when it does break out you are looking at a 20X. It may be mid-January but it is happening.

Really though if more big news comes out the whales will pull the walls just because they don't actually want them eaten.

Goddamn manipulation.

I laughed when I first saw it, then I started thinking... that rally realistically topped out around 9000. Somebody bidding 5k over the ATH must have made an entry error... furthermore the outlier ruined the 5m chart for about a day