BTC General

Is this bloated bastard still a viable currency?

Other urls found in this thread:

diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/
estimatefee.com
discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope, that's why bch is bitcoin. but i mean businesses will love paying $100 a month to use the lightening network? I thought they liked btc $50 fees? dude grow a pair & buy bitcoin at 4k, you normie fuck, you wish you would have bought more when it was 4000 now is your chance. Are you even conscious right now man

Buttcoin has been growing for way too long, this had to end sooner or later. All the smart money is migrating to BCash and Monero

Yes
Wrong you brainlet
Some yes but only to eventually dump back into btc.

Btc is the glue holding this all together. It needs to be scarce,expensive and hard to move.
Alts will be the main medium we would use on a daily basis.

Viable currency. NO. Look at the fees, unconfirmed transactions, miners being owned by large individuals.

But also diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/

It's fractional so yes.

No fees if you own your wallet.

still a good store of value and a cultural icon
as far as being a usable currency... yeah not really

do i understand it correctly that transaction fees are in the $30 region? how the fuck does it still exist indeed?

I sent a transaction from HitBTC last night around 7 CT. Even now, I don't even see the transaction in the block explorer. BTC is basically dead.

The writing was on the wall for all to see.

>No fees if you own your wallet.
yeah do you understand how this shit works at all? free transactions will not get mined at these rates.

It was never a viable currency. That's why Cash came along and blew it the fuck out.

>Bitcoin
>Currency
LMAO THAT SLOW AND EXPENSIVE CRAP CAN'T EVEN STORE VALUE

i wish my gold stored value in the past years like btc tho... it's crazy the entire thing is crazy. but god damn... i do wish i didn't sell out at $860

I think my coinbase adress changed, am I now fucked?

>It needs to be scarce,expensive and hard to move.
citation needed

t. hodling on coinbase

this is what bitcoin was reduced to

>viable
Maybe
> currency
N-O-P-E

>STORE OF VALUE

Just dumped 10k in while its down. Should make me pretty rich next year.

what percent is that of your portfolio?

Just get Litecoin lads, Bitcoin is finished

I have been waiting for 3 hours for 1 confirmation. Crazy today

99.5%

estimatefee.com

Considering it cost $30 fucking dollars to send 0.10 BTC to another wallet, no it's not.

bitcoin core is a freeze-dried turd wrapped in golden paper, and it crumbles every time you try to use it

no, but a viable store of value.
Way better options out there than bch, don't fall for the hype

sorry, you are retarded

bitcoins dead
get the good signals here
discord.gg/srFAtER

I agree, I never cared about transactions per second in old banking, I still don't. Btc is just another coin and people invest based on transaction times and fees they're absolutely retarded.

No one can do an international bank transfer in seconds for next to nothing, there are so many msm victims and shills itt.

The fees prove there are lots of people willingly outbidding each other so high to transact on the chain. Newfags.

Depends on how fast they can push out LN and how widespread adoption is
Taking transactions off the main chain should result in lower main chain transaction fees