GDAX/Coinbase Buys

Buying has been enabled.

NORMIES ARE PUMPING THIS. 4K NOW AND CONTINUING.

I don’t care about this BTV vs BCC/BCH war. I’m in it to make money. The only ones negative about this are the no coiners or the ones that can’t afford to buy anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fw-Nn2Cnbp8&feature=youtu.be&t=6408
discord.gg/srFAtER
antbleed.com/
status.coinbase.com/
youtu.be/L7s7-09-oms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

coinbase still can't buy, only gdax. there's still time.

Coinbase is now enabled for buys. I just tried testing it out. Originally it was only GDAX. Coinbase enabled buys.

I called this earlier. They weren’t gonna enabled buys until 5 because of insider trading suspicions. The SEC was monitoring them. As soon as their employees leave the building, they have no control over them. Not to mention the abundance of normies getting out of work as well.

4.3k already

I'm making a killing moving BCH from bittrex to GDAX.

Change to eth then rinse and repeat.

BTC is finally crashing

any word when btc/bch trading is available?

So far this is only exciting for the US

still disable for me

Bitcoin to 10k by EOY!

BOTH OF THEM

Still can't buy through coinbase. In US

There is still time time to get in guys. This is just a minor pullback.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw-Nn2Cnbp8&feature=youtu.be&t=6408

This shitcoin is unneccessarily ruining the market. Even if it flipped for BCH, you still have to wait over and hour for 6 confirmations, wtf is the point of this shit

SELL WALL @ 4100 REKT
WE MOONIN

IT fun watching it because it moves so fast
BTC is SLOW as fucking dog shit

IS THIS THE FLIPPENING?

OH BOY AND NORMIES AREN'T EVEN ALLOWED IN YET

Flipping like crazy

That's why you buy Ethereum while it's low.
Investing in the coin that people are using to move money off the exchange paid off for LTC

we're rich guys, we did it

there are a billion other cunts fomo buying this too you know

Just here to let you guys know buy supporting Bitcoin Cash you're supporting the coin (((they))) impelemented to destroy satoshis original invention because they can't control it. This is just a government controlled mission to take control of bitcoin and crypto. You're basically killing your own market by supporting BCASH.

fuck wall street thou

>tells the exact opposite of whats happening in reality
ok

get in on the pump faggots were going on a moon mission
discord.gg/srFAtER

in that case, why is the bitcoin core team so lazy, dilatory and reluctant to implement all the necessary changes to fix this ugly broken mess that bitcoin is?

|
\
|
|

They are actually not, it's the miners who are kind of holding them hostage. Thats because they're offered very lucrative political deals to do so. We're getting played by politics here, I can tell you that. Holding BTC since 2009 by the way. Around Veeky Forums even longer.

lmao
>corecoin isn't owned by the banks

>holding BTC since 2009
why are you even here? shouldn't you be mega rich?

This is where I came across BTC in the first place, /b/ to be precise, I still like to come here a couple times a week and browse Veeky Forums. And yes, I'm still picking coins and investing, small portions for good projects for idiological reasons obviously.

how can you idiots not see the charade

trade the swings as much as you want
but don't be retarded with this flippening bullshit
it's A FORKED CHINESE SCAM!!!!

the books are being autistically pumped by whales/
nothing out of the ordinary from the bcash playbook
BCASH
BCASh
BCASH

Bitmain doesn't want Segwit because it fixes the exploit they use in their patented AsicBoost shit. They're literally shilling BCH because they want to keep people using their hardware. Since using that exploit is more efficient, that hardware is more popular. And that hardware has a backdoor in it[0] that they can use to shutdown miner, which gives Bitmain control over the Bitcoin network.

[0] antbleed.com/

Mining is shit anyway. If the bitcoin core team wasn't a bunch of pretentious little faggots, they'd switch to POS already and give the chink miners a middle finger

that's not why ltc pumped...

USD/BCH buys have been temporarily suspended. If you were watching the order book at the time, you'd see that within 10 minutes from enabling, they were going to run out of BCH again.Huge sell walls, blanked out in seconds.

When this is enabled, BCH will go to $6K almost instantly.

They are keeping it off for lack of liquidity.

It would be higher than 6k now if they'd have left it on.

If you have BCH, put it on GDAX now and set a sell for $6-8K if you don't want to hold it. It will get filled within 24 hours.

I think you didn't understand what Bitcoin was all about in the first place. It was understood and conecepted as a storage of wealth, a sort of digital version of real gold. If you stored your wealth in gold would you transport it on a daily basis? Probably not. Probably not even once a year. That's what bitcoin is about. It was never intended as a payment coin or anything like that. It's a store of value which you store securely and only use and transfer if you really have to. That's where mining makes absolute sense.

anyone not american and have "view only, not available in your region" on GDAX for USD BCH?

That's pretty weak man, you core fucks are desperate now hey?

but it WAS intended as a payment coin, so STFU. besides, everybody knows that mining is an outdated judaic concept that needs to go and leave room for more just and fair means of processing transactions

who cares about that gay exchange, there are tons of alternatives

Literally fucking kill yourself you pathetic LARPing piece of shit. ASIC miners have much more to lose compared to GPU/CPU miners. ASICs do one thing, that's MINE BITCOIN based on the CURRENT MINING ALGORITHM. OTHER THAN THAT, ASICS DO NOTHING. MEANING THAT IF YOU FUCK UP THE NETWORK, MINERS LOSE EVERYTHING, INCENTIVIZING THEM TO KEEP THE NETWORK STRONG.

This is the most aggressive shilling technique and has been aggressively ramped up within the last few days.

They are adapting to the ways in with /pol/ articulates in attempts to act as if they are one of us. This person just blatantly lied about what is happening lmao. Bitcoin Cash is the preservation of Satoshi Nakamoto's original vision. How the fuck can someone even believe this after literally listening to Core developers say that SATOSHI WAS AN IDIOT/SELLOUT/LOSER/DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

You are a lying piece of shit and should kill yourself promptly. Hopefully BTC dying will cause that to happen, but we both know you haven't sold a single satoshi's worth of your Bitcoin Cash. Fucking faggot.

People that say "bcash" remind me of the same petty cunts that say "Drumpf."

That's all you got left.

>It was never intended as a payment coin
deluded... brainwashed by Core.

If you want proof of what will happen to BCH when buys are reenabled on Coinbase, look at the GDAX history between the times of 13:48 PST and 14:10 PST.

status.coinbase.com/

That's the window that buying was enabled, and it went to the moon almost instantly.

>That's the window that buying was enabled

That's the window where Roger was talking on CNBC about BCH

Mooon

USD buying was suspended at 14:10, the massive pump stopped at exactly 14:10.

They were going to run out of BCH.

You are calling me a shill while I'm just telling you my point of view. I'm almost fully out of the market anyway since I don't need any more profits or anything. I'm just following whats happening around it and as someone that went with Bitcoin from 2009 to today, keep in mind thats 18 years, I have seen a lot happen and the whole Bcash (I will continue call it that) thing
would have been laughed at back by the old community. Your probably not around long enough to know that anyway. Have fun beeing enslaved by your own cryptocurrency.

BCH buys not enabled on Coinbase at the moment, when it enables... MOOOON

8 years obviously, typo.

Seriously. This dude probably started researching bitcoin this year.

Really? So what you're saying is that Satoshi Nakamoto, the man who CREATED BITCOIN in 2009, who you would have DIRECTLY seen communicate with active users on bitcointalk, is an idiot, correct? You're saying that what Bitcoin Core is turning Bitcoin into, is EXACTLY what Satoshi wanted? You literally are so nervous as to me pointing out your shitty shilling tactic you can't even fucking quote me before replying as fast as possible. Kys faggot. Anyone who believes this lying piece of shit deserves to lose their immovable money.

that's bullshit because the "exploit" fix has nothing to do with segwit.

and if you look at it that way, all ASICs are "exploits". You should be supporting a scrypt or x11/x13 coin. Or a PoS coin. Because you are contradicting yourself.

it makes me sad that I'mm too stupid to understand or profit from any of this

Buy BCH the second it's enabled on Coinbase. Sell tomorrow for 100% profit.

Pretty easy.

1. Buy bitcoin cash right the fuck now
2. Hold for a few years
3. Be rich

Where have I said that he is an idiot?
I think he and Hal who created the coding are geniusses, you're just portraying his vision false since cryptocurrency as a payment was never their vision. They were both 90s cypherpunks. They wanted to disrupt banks and financial institutions by establishing a digital wealth store and thus supporting real fiat cash by leaving the banks out. I have no clue how old you are but if you we're around in the early 90s you would know from what kind of mindset cypherpunks and the first digitalists in the early 2000s would come from.

Roger Ver on CNBC Fast Money December 20, 2017

youtu.be/L7s7-09-oms

they DID run out of bch, hence the "pump"

normies fomo without checking order books.
Nobody wants to sell.
Checkmate, Core

id be ok with this since i have equal amounts of both

>Satoshi Nakamoto, the man who CREATED BITCOIN in 2009, who you would have DIRECTLY seen communicate with active users on bitcointalk, is an idiot, correct?

Satoshi isn't some holy figure. He's just some guy (or a collection of guys). They don't have to have gotten everything right.

Don't see this as an endorsement of Core, but don't hold Satoshi's words as the gospel

implying that satoshi nakamoto didnt actually want to create bitcoin. he was looking after bcash but didnt have ver's vision to do so

You're literally a twitter faggot. What did you do, go onto every faggot core developers numale beta cuck profile and check for the most used buzzword to come here and tout? If Satoshi is a genius, and you are at the same time supporting Core, you're a fucking retard.

BITCOIN : A PEER TO PEER ELECTRONIC CASH SYSTEM

SUCK A FUCKING COCK RETARD.

>"Insider trading is a non-crime" - Roger Ver

its already enabled tardmonkey

what the fuck are you talking about, мaть твoю блядь?

6:21 PM - 6:22 PM → O: 3,664.97H: 3,679.97L: 3,607.49C: 3,628.89V: 240

>you can do this without your currency being accepted for payments
Jesus dude, have you ever heard of "co-opting" a movement?

Did you really think that wouldn't happen to bitcoin? That's what "Core" is. you being involved from the beginning (allegedly) doesn't stop you from getting blindsided by greed. That's how they always win.

Check again dumb fuck.

And check the coinbase status page I linked.

Update - BCH buys & sells have been temporarily paused.
Dec 20, 14:10 PST

You'll know when it's reenabled. BCH price will be $6K-$8K.

>compiles an insult with every current buzzword insult
>accuses of checking for most used buzzwords
why are BCH evangelist so aggressive and insulting

For anyone who missed this shitty shilling attempt. The person shilling here actually INTENTIONALLY didn't quote me because they don't want people to understand why ASICs make a network more secure in comparison to shitcoins being mined with GPU and CPUs. There is a considerable stake in the health of the network when buying an ASIC miner, you have to make sure the network survives or your investment is useless. Don't let people like this lie without being reprimanded. Everything this person has said is a contradiction of previous statements, if you believe them you are either incredibly lost and need to study or you're purposely trying to kill Bitcoin.

Wow, you act like you're 12. Maybe you should back off the whole cryptocurrency thing a bit and learn how to discuss things properly. Yes, I already understood that you want to make it a "peer to peer electronic cash system" with BCash. But thats not what it was intended to be in the first place. Period. And nobody would have taken a lunatic like Roger Ver serious back then, even though I think he's a clever guy.

and when they enable buying again?

хyй

WOAH WHATS ALL THIS

>implying I'm intentionally not quoting you

Here you go, I think I forgot to quote you once. I don't get how you can behave like you do. You should grow up.

>He thinks PoW is the only way to successfully secure a network

Enjoy being left in the dust in a couple years

Thank you for putting this into words that I could not.

Underrated post

That's called GDAX, the exchange run by Coinbase. Trading is enabled there, but direct from USD buys on coinbase.com are not.

Check my above post to see what happened when they were enabled for 20 minutes. They didn't have enough BCH to keep the books open.

Check back when it's enabled again. You're about to see some shit.

If you x your either z or y
how to spot the ideologically subverted

wojack bambino

>I think you didn't understand what Bitcoin was all about in the first place. It was understood and conecepted as a storage of wealth
I hope you don't actually believe this you deluded corelet.

"Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System
Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution."

Anyway, if anyone has some questions about the "old days" here or any crypto related stuff, I'm still around so AMA I guess.

When will GDAX enable BTC/BCH trading?

GO BACK TO R/BITCOIN AND STAY THERE FAGGOT.

ya

Full caps heroes like you would have been banned in an instant back then. Go to bed, wojack bambino.

guys when is that sweet normie money piling in? im getting anxious

>out of the market
some of us plan to use bitcoin to buy shit irl not just buy shitcoins on exchanges
>old community
who the fuck do you think you are to claim knowing the old community. if you had a voice and you just let all this coreshit happen go fuck yoursef, if not fuck off

It happened for a brief and glorious moment.

They said "temporarily suspended" but I'm getting anxious too.

LET ME FUCKING BUUUYY AAAAAASDGHADGHGDA

i do genuinely think BCH is going to replace BTC entirely. it's everything Bitcoin is but better, has the brand name, is endorsed by major players and original creators. only thing BTC has going for it anymore is the brand name, which is quickly failing as people realize it's a shitty product

BCH has already been put on the major trading sites and is clearly set for the moon. it's the next big coin, and probably will end up being the major #1 most used crypto all around as Bitcoin itself quietly fades into history

oh they stopped it again? why? too volatile? jesus christ. this is getting retarded

>and original creators

Craig isn't Satoshi

no, but Satoshi quietly supports BCH and recognizes that Bitcoin has reached the point where it is more of a lumbering brute than the streamlined product it is capable of being. which is why he has allowed the Bitcoin name to be attached to this product, recognizing that it is simply the real, actual "for mass use" version of Bitcoin, which was rushed out and is irreperable

GDAX =/= COINBASE

$4,500 in Korean exchanges

>this is your mind on blockstream

I dont see why they need BCH to sell, they can just make it auto purchase on the BCH/USD pairing on GDAX when someone buys on Coinbase. Sure they would have to move the price so its always on a win price for Coinbase, but it's easy enough to implement.

u guys don't really believe about this flippening shit right ? how stupid can someone be

BCH is showing signs of a serious fucking moon in the near future