Etheremon

>Japanese penis so small, so small.
>Americans very smart with such big penis.

post best chinpokomon that got those gains

Other urls found in this thread:

smiley-fakemon.deviantart.com/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7l4avq/please_help_to_advise_a_better_design_for/
ethgasstation.info/
etheremon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that rat bomb thing tho

Gyrados used hyperbeam!

Mianari..so hot right now..

AAAAAAAAAAAAa

Oh, shit, just bought 100k Pokemon

God i cant wait to battle people i bet you they will have a waget match ordeal too

BUY IN NOW BEFORE THE NORMIES HIT YOU KEKS

What does your pic imply?

This guy will be the favorite when asia/weebs catch on, cheapest right now too BUY BUY BUY

Happened me earlier, should refresh in a minute

FUCK I MEANT KEKS

smiley-fakemon.deviantart.com/

When you realize all the etheremon to come and how valuable the originals will be.

BUY NAGEE, FUCK PALYTID AND CESSTOID

>not holding this bag

Shit user you made me kek so hard. That pic is glorious.

It has been 20 mins already and no transaction established. Think I should make a new transaction?

>when asia/weebs catch on
doesn't look like its going to happen unless the dev does something about prices. shit is stagnate as fuck.

BUY NAGEE

BUY NAGEE

The gains have ended :-(

It will be this way until the devs release more Ponzimons or add actual gameplay.

I mean, I turned my $800 into $2K, so go Dilloom.

this is a scam
the art work is stolen from a weeb off deviant art
this is just a good as a step counter you have to keep open on your phone for free BTC!!!

be safe crypto grandpa

But it was so funny.

DELUXE UNRELEASED ETHEREMON

>cheapest mon is over $300
>new purchases slowed to a crawl
>normies flooding in any second

>hey honey, I'm going to spend $1400 to get it on the bottom of a pyramid scheme.

chingchong motherfucker

>THERE ARE 299 "BERRBALL" IN THE WORLD.

haha its a fucking MEW

299 berball in this world, go back to your traps

Got one

It was. I hardly slept last night. Shit was insane.

>tfw you live in the greatest timeline

its dead isn't it?
did the normies not find out about it yet?

You get props for being oldfag enough to recall that SOuth Park episode.

S-she'll make me right right?

The prices seem to slowly degrade when no one's buying. Windora was near 4 ETH last night before I went to bed, now it's 2.99.

Yes, it was by far the most awsome time I had on Veeky Forums ever, period.
Hopefully the scheme will go on in a few days.
I had a great time in front of my pc.

I think it's just incompetence. They struck a deal with the fakemon weeb and now can use his pictures. also they seek for advice on reddit, admiting they implemented sub-par code and seek to fix it.
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7l4avq/please_help_to_advise_a_better_design_for/

leddit was VERY salty about not getting in on the ground up and ran a giant FUD campaign on /r/ethtrader

my biggest earner by far
too bad the scaling is so extreme

agreed

the pure hysteria in those threads for those of us who bough a sub 100 mon ROFL

it was fun, pretty much doubled 650 dollars. reddit normies got JUST'd

would you guys play an actual crypto monster pokemon game ?

would it have to be browser based or would you be willing to download an executable?

asking for a friend

Like the gold rush of todays time.
Easily made 3 ETH buy clicking a few times.

i bought when there were only 36 cesstoids, buying now is just lol...would need 500 people to make a ROI now, sales have slowly grinded to a halt.

I could only afford shoe

I got in first on quillster windora and nagee ;)

*blocks your path*

>download an executable

No way. People have been scammed for years on bitcointalk doing that.

fucking pajeet get of my boardREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That would be interesting but it would break the pyramid. Also, the contract source only computes pricing when a Ponzimon is caught.

That's one of the nice things about a smart contract, you can just go and read the code.

Devs really fucked up by making the scaling so harsh. A few thousand mon sold and it's already too expensive for casuals.

how did cryptokitties take off and this didnt?

shits way too expensive right now, obviously it was rocketing in the first half day

fuck casuals. I made a good chunk last night and it's too expensive for me. I got excited for missingno but they want 3.8 ETH. Get the fuck outta here

because this is still early beta and the devs have alot of work ahead of them

I mean like any game you get off steam is an executable.

Devs are retarded and made the scaling and rewards all wrong.

Should have started insanely cheap, maybe 0.001 ETH and had a proportionally smaller earn. At the same time, they should have had a smaller earn for ALL etheremon bought, and then a much bigger one for the same type. Last night would have gone down in similar fashion, but today normies could still get in for $10-$20 bucks which is within the range of "mad money".

They priced themselves out of the network effects.

you cucks are going to be crying when you dont have a missingno next week

Executable is not sandboxed in any way.
Executable can read everything you do on your PC.
Executable can steal all of your bags and fuck your wife.
Executable is NO NO

Think they can fix it or is it ded for good?

>could have bought one of the first misingnos
>didn't

Also consider that the world supply of retards with Ether is a non-renewable resource and that cryptopussies already absorbed most of the market.

I sent 0,05 ETH but never received my misingno ;_;

Got 2 Cesstoids. Am i left holding bags?

Still haven't slept. An astronaut doesn't have time for such nonsense.

Imagine how much the dev is making from this. They pay like 1/10th of each purchase out and keep the rest

You have to get these things right out of the gate. Maybe they can price new mon much cheaper, but they really should have had a cross-mon promotional/earning mechanism. As it is they have 20 different pyramid schemes that don't reinforce each other, that's a real failure.

Ther’s no network effect with no battles.

just have to release new mons with diff scaling

Has this been shilled in Asia yet?

No one has bought a Palytid in the past hour

At that price you just need 33 more suckers to spend over $3K ETH and you've made your money back.

If I bought now, I'd need 76 losers to shell out a total of $231,040 just to break even.

I've got my 4 ponzimons and I love them. You can't trick me harlot.

they pay much more than that, he made a reddit post saying the dont make that much

Fucking exactly. The only "network effect" they had was biz shilling this shit all night and reinvesting their pyramid gainz over and over.

Count the number of mon sold and the mon portfolios of the people on here. I'd bet /biz was 80% of the action up to this point. You're reading the network effect right now.

I love the developers from an evil point of view.

Once it is, the Weeb-mania of it will be on par with MonaCoin. From what I can tell its mostly just Veeky Forums thats bought in.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

It hasn't even begun lifting off yet
Think about this, we're getting in now as the first few hundred into this, even if it is a ponzi scheme,
You saw how crazy things got last night, and everyone knows how lucrative ponzis are, if done right, so if you're getting in now, you have the whole rest of the time this thing is up, and all the future gains to be made will keep on coming in, slowly at times, quickly at others, but coming in all the same
The only danger is if the devs choose to pull an exit now, but based on what they have set up now, it doesn't seem like they'd stop anytime soon and miss out on even higher gains

this

No no no dev does not take ANYTHING. Dev is purehearted maiden who would never take advantage.

Dev will only make money through accessories!

This fucks over everyone who got in last night. I hope it happens.

the problem is it didnt get traction on reddit so where will it be shilled next?

What an amazing feature....that id actually sustainable

They should offer a base price of the mon but it doesn't have the perk of the returns. Enough of the base price mons get bought those 1% returns go to the mons that do have the 1% perk. Dev gets 10% of it all.
Encourages people to buy the mon with the 1% perk too

Not that bad

because of the massive FUD, reddit took the momentum...

Are there any forums for autistic faggots who accidentally have too much wealth in digital currency?

It will gain traction on reddit later perhaps
We have time and endless shilling on our side
Think of how an atmosphere of seeming hype and excitement can be pretty easily created from only a few posters making great and steady gains

Once the Chinks make way of this and start buying in and the creators start being vocal about updates, people will flood. Just like the cryptokitties.

that's a good idea, then early gen-ers still get paid
and non-pay-perks can try to earn their gains in battle

>only made 65% of initial investment back
>not even bothered because of how absurd everything is
How did life even turn out this way? I can't stop snickering.

IS THIS A MAKE-PRETEND GAME LIKE THE Ed Edd Eddy threads I see on /co/ and /v/?

>tfw only 21% back because no one is buying my mememon

I'm in nearly the same boat
It's been real fun, but I bet we still have more gains incoming

This. I give up. Lost $150 on tx fees for nothing. Not even joking. 70gwei 500k gas limit everytime.
Automatically fails trans due to gas limit reached everytime, instantly.

Whats the scale for BP. Id like to know where my mon stands.

we need to shill it on 2ch

I bought 4 Mons and withdrew 2.2 ETH without any issues.

So basically it's too late to get into this?

also
maybe once the devs figure out the pricing

are you using mew or metamask? Try using metamask + brave browser.

Dito, bought 8 and withdrew about 4,5 ETH, problems weren't.
Maybe this is for some of you, who have trouble of use:
ethgasstation.info/

STOP LARPING. Post the URL LINK or I CALL FAKE.

etheremon.com

This guy just hit his 2x