Character Art Thread

Don't see one up.

Anyone got anything like this but without Warhams-related symbols on anything?

Does anyone have classic cyberpunk character art or maybe 80s action hero types?

Pretty sure I have a few.

Upset with myself because I found a nice piece I wanted to use a while back but can't find it anymore. Hoping you all could help.

It was a long-haired monk looking like he was about to do a kick, but his leg was turning into fire. If anyone has it I would greatly appreciate it.

No flaming kick long-haired dudes, but I have a burning fist one as a consolation prize.

I need characters who are either shown engaging in violence or standing in the aftermath of it. The messier, the better.

Does anybody have any good character art for characters from the industrial era? I need one for a Werewolf from the industrial era in a game that is coming up. Think gruff, but handsome. preferably with some kind of facial hair (male, age of early 30s, brown or black hair)

Any heavy armored knights out there?

Anyone have a reverse trap black/dark knight?

I'm in need of modern/urban fantasy style art.

I'll take wizards, vampires, werewolves, you name it.

Looking for some good Half-Orc Druid characters.

Caster focus.

Looking for more scholarly female tieflings

Requesting a lightly armored dude with a helmet similar to

anyone got a knight/paladin running a longsword/shield?

is that a dude or a girl?

yes

Male, presumably elvish

>Slaaneshi cultist

Really, bro?

What the fuck

Scholarly tiefling, you say?

The guy said scholarly, not slutty.

I'd appreciate some people with spears. Flying and in full plate preferred but i doubt i'll get it.

You got the admire the balls on that one!

>not comprehending the glory that is the "slutty librarian" archetype
Kneesocks comes across as quite erudite in the series when she isn't eating out her sister. Plus for character art all that matters is that she has glasses and librarian hair.

That's scrotal elephantitis.
Not sure why it's here though.

Sometimes I wonder if I get too nerdy.
Then I see a post like this and I know I'm fine.

Thanks, cringy pervert user.

???

I thought I had a lot of that stuff, but throwing everything from space ships, super soldiers, space babes, modern characters, modern day slice of life stuff, environments and vaguely modern or futuristic animu shit into one folders makes everything hard to find.

Wasn't sure about this one. But trench coats and motorcycle helmets.

Been too focused on the 80s action hero thing and getting bogged down in my /k/ autism about what's actually 80s.

Is that a fukken P90 pistol?

That's a P90 photoshopped to the size of a pistol.

I'm not really a /k/ guy but goddamn that is really aggravating

My artwork folder is over 9GB, so I know that feeling.

Still, classic or even retro cyberpunk art is surprisingly hard to find.

I need Victorian Spooky if anyone got that. Lovecraftian, Vampires, and a lot of sailors. Pic unrelated

Needs moar art

posting some qt female warriors, only have 3 so could use some more

ok, i have 4 but don't like this one nearly as much as the others

Found a few more

Anyone have some female halfing rogues?

"Two handed swords are nice, but I don't like sacrificing the defensive value of a shield."
"Just staple one to your chest!"

that's perfect holy shit, your a top tier dude my dude. if you have more like that for more ideas i'd love em, but that should be enough.

this is the only other remotely similar thing I have

not really it but thanks my dude

I give you an offering of this guy. In return, may I request art of large, burly men that are preferably shirtless, equipped with western-style swords wielded in two hands. Other details are irrelevant- They need to be shirtless, muscular, and using a two-handed sword.

Women meeting the same conditions (though with the nipples covered) also work.

I missed the western part of your request, but while I'm at it how about any eastern shirtless dudes too?

Works wonderfully, got any females meeting the same criteria?

That's fine, I think I had one or two pieces laying around somewhere. Was gonna use it for character art soonish.

Most of the women ones I have usually dual wield, for some reason.