/HHG/ The Horus Heresy General

The Magnus Shitstorm Never Ends Edition
Snek Sub-edition

Stuff happened back at >READ MOTHERFUCKER READ
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Oct 16 White Dwarf
mediafire.com/file/zm71nli980zr97h/WhiteDwarf_Oct16.pdf

>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>HHG Discord
discordapp.com/invite/wYS2J6b

>THREAD SPAMMING SHIT BAIT
www49.zippyshare.com/v/aYWlVV9f/file.html
www32.zippyshare.com/v/heDZWytT/file.html
mediafire.com/file/sc266oa6al1jb7o/the-binary-succession.mp3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQQMpdle_18
discord.gg/QqgbR
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=nlt5Wa13fFU
youtu.be/it6sAE-YBDc)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for night lords are the faggest legion

world eaters are alright

Second for the XVth who fid nothing wrong.

3rd for the XVIth

but that's wrong

Your mom is the faggest legion

Some of you world eaters are alright, dont go to Isstvaan III tomorrow

7th for the III legion best dressers in the galaxy best legion and hawtest primarch

This fucking Ordinatus, we're finally done...

Actually...I think we can do better...

Is that yours Shas?

Yes.

That is much better.

Ha ha...things will get LOUD now.

You waifu Fulgrim, huh?

Yes, it is my Ordinatus Ulator. I finally got the wiring sorted out for the speaker amplifier circuit. Much love to /diy/ for pointing out the error that was fucking up the circuit (turns out the ground wasn't unified). This thing can BLAST, for real doe. I can fill an entire room with its sound, and overtake passive speakers. The only weird thing about it is it has this bizarre tendency to pick up stray radio waves, which I have no idea how it's doing, but it doesn't matter. I just crank the music up.

Tomorrow I'm going to look into how to attach the breadboard to the Ordinatus, probably on the underside. If that doesn't work, then maybe the front, above the drive train. I'd rather not just leave the board off to the side, but I'm willing to keep that as a nuclear option.

technically speaking I waifu pic related but as far as 30k/40k goes yeah I waifu fulgrim you cannot deny how fabulous he is and hedonistic as well

That looks amazing Shas. How far you've come from when you gushed over those primitive Thallax masters that looked like Sadfrogs all those years ago.

if you could pick a song wich best suits Fulgrim what would it be?

Once again, I have no defence for my chosen legion. We're basically garbage covered garbage.

SAUCE PLS

You will never find a better song for Fulgrim than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQQMpdle_18

AAAALWAAAYS, I WANNA BEEE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIIIIEEVE WITH YOU...

>.>

discord.gg/QqgbR

You're welcome

You have all failed, for there are two true songs for Fulgrim.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

youtube.com/watch?v=nlt5Wa13fFU

>using the Custodes' official theme song for Fulgrim
You disgust me.

these are all good kek

>not wishing to conjure up the image of an oiled up and ultra-muscled Fulgrim

I would call that heresy, but he is already too heretical for this world.

I got the mortitat model because it's too cool to pass up but a Thousand Sons mortitat just feels weird. I guess I could say he spent too much time with the World Eaters and went a little stir-fry when he was doing that legion transfer student thing

He's like some kind of bizzare corrupted cinnamon roll.

Or white scars.

>There are now two persons that constantly mastrubate to their primarch and posting all kinds of heretical pics in this bread

Get me out. I thought Curzefag suddenly switched object of obsession, but alas it appears it has multiplied insted.

I know for a fact there are at least three, I am in touch with two of them.

The White Scars aren't known for their destroyers/moritats are they? If you're thinking of the Sagyar Mazan they were formed after the Burning of Prospero.

Primarchposting is a cancer. Really, Primarchs should not be the bee-all and end-all of 30k.

Maybe

>went to hang out with scars
>learned to GO FAST
>they kinda didn't like him since he was a psyker
>librarians of scars found him shifty
>he hung out with the other rejects of the scars, who would become the destroyers and moritats of the Sag Maz
>came back to the TSons, Prospero burned, he snapped and went full school shooter but also WENT FAST

fuck you and die

np his legion is also quite perfect aswell

Now that's the dust of Prospero has settled can Sekhmet choose individual powers?

Ok, so I need to make an 1850 list (salamanders) for tomorrow. 2 things:
A) I have no transport for my terminators
B) I'm playing against 40K armies
wut do?
I have:
10 Firedrakes (TH SS)
5 Catphractiis (LC w/1 HF)
10 Pyroclasts
2 Contemptors (1 w/MM, 1 w/KAC)
2 Rhinos
1 Spartan
40 Tactical Marines
1 Drop Pod
and 1 Vulkan He'stan that I've done a couple of conversions to to make him look 30K and not 40k (head swap etc.) that I want to run as a Praetor

RAW yes. Untill the FAQ at least, which hasn't even been planned yet if the answer mail an user got from FW is to be believed.

Is it possible to fluff a Night Lords company as being slightly less horrifically sadistic than the norm?

I see what you did there

Wait, I have 60-70 tac marines, not 40

So is it a wording error or working as intended? Has FW commented?

The more tactical Terran ones, sure.

>Has FW commented?

Not that I know of.

Crimson Sons!

>event only minis
Why is this allowed? It's like they want me to use the Chinaman.

You can buy it later, though.

The Thousand Sons warband?

Nope

>Called back to Istvaan
>Disappear after the massacre because this shit isnt JUSTICE!
>Your heart cries for JUSTICE! as your dudes tear away their colors as they ravage traitor scum, never repairing your armor and leaving the bloody holes as marks of honor
>Go around saving civilians and SKINNING TRAITOR FUCKS ALIVE, VIDEO TAPING THAT SHIT AND IMPALING THEIR STILL-LIVING CORPSES TO MAKE A MONUMENT OF SCREAMING TRAITORS SHITS AND THEN SEND THAT TO HORUS VIA IMPERIAL-TUBE!

Justice for all!.

Faraday cage the the wiring and the guts of it

Thanks anons, I can work with this.

I'm actually tempted to make my Night Lords loyalists who follow either a repentant Servetar (iirc he was at the end?), or just their own claw captain after Istvaan because pretty much what you posted. They bring bloody justice and example, not petty slaughter, ect.

They aren't known for it, but the Sagyar Mazan could certainly do it.

And even the main fleet used what Path of Heaven calls suicide squads - rearguard units left behind on a space station that the Scars unsuccessfully tried to take, in order to give everyone else time to evacuate. So they're not obsessed with staying alive or anything.

Most people are playing it that way. Seems to be working out as long as you avoid Invisibility.

>When people try to tell you that ForgeWorld quality is always the same

This is my third Galatus I've built and each one has been a different shade and color. ForgeWorld is never consistent.

Are there any cases of a member of a traitor legion working undercover for the loyalists? Like as a mole.

Half the Alpha Legion?

Good question though. Not that I know of.

There was a Word Bearer that did something like that iirc.

>ended up fucked by both sides

As a Worst Bearer deserves.

Topkek for battlefield disruption

Im still pretty shitty at painting but what can I do to make this look better? Lighting sucks, its supposed to be SoH

are those really both from FW? the one on the left looks really...recasty.

Both from the same order. Same big box, same blister packs.

BOLS has rumors, for what it's worth.

>The Boxed Set will Feature Death Guard vs a Loyalist Chapter
>Loyalists are described with contradictory reports as either Dark Angels or White Scars
>Minis are described as upgrade sprues with already produced plastic heresy kits.

The primary competing rumor is that there won't be a box this year at all - either way, temper your expectations.

Well, even with a serious pinch of salt that makes me sad there's no Mechanicum. We could use a couple different Magos designs, and also not paying £84 for a troops choice as opposed to less than £95 for three plus goodies.

Didnt FW say there wouldnt be a new plastic box for the HH? If this is real then it could be the 8th ed starter set to replace DV.

Wouldnt mind that; hopefully still legion neutral so you can gobble the bits and bobs up for legion construction.

1. Magnus was treating with Tzeentch FROM DAY ONE... not a last minute thing to save his legion, he sold his soul very early on, this is referenced in many books.

2. Jaghatai didn't 'ignore nikea', he wasn't even aware of the outcome until after Prospero, after Isstvaaaaaan and the beginning of the Heresy.

>tfw Iron Warriors enough to go through and bookmark the Age of Darkness Army List and Legion PDFs.

>1. Magnus was treating with Tzeentch FROM DAY ONE... not a last minute thing to save his legion, he sold his soul very early on, this is referenced in many books.

To be fair, he didn't know it was a Chaos God. He just thought it was some helpful spirit.

He did know it was a spirit that demanded human sacrifice though...

>2. Jaghatai didn't 'ignore nikea', he wasn't even aware of the outcome until after Prospero, after Isstvaaaaaan and the beginning of the Heresy.
The White Scars chief librarian spoke at Nikea

The chassis kinda reminds me of mechano

yes

maggy did nuthan wron

> upgrade sprues with already produced plastic heresy kits
Fucking Christ please be jump packs!

And breacher shields.

Jaghatai sent Yesugei because Horus had ordered the Khan and the legion to Chondax. There, the White Scars got caught by the warp storm created by an Alpha Legion device (the one that Omegon's dudes destroyed) so they weren't receiving messages from outside.

In Scars, Yesugei takes a ship to Chondax and adventures ensue. But until he reaches the rest of the legion, the Khan doesn't know about Nikea. Yesugei just tells some Salamanders that the primarch would've ignored the decree.

Oh yeah I forgot about that, thanks for the info.

pls be to scale pls be to scale pls be to scale

> Lorgar = (you)
> Magnus = Guy she tells you not to worry about
> Leman = (you)r retarted brother who hits things when he tantrums

Not falling for the bait this time Girlyman go away!

Still waiting on comments on this fackin cheapnought, where the fuck are the autists when you need their shreaking?

> Brother Lamentarios Painting guide (Pic related)
Vs.
> White Scars Painting video (youtu.be/it6sAE-YBDc)

Which version of white should I follow?

And running legs.

yes

Looks like shit, learn to coat evenly.

Am I a bad man if I use 50k missile launchers with mk4 maximus armour?

Would you be ok with it?

Why is he so fucking big?

It aint the goofy banana mag ML but...I dont see why not? Your call on immersion however

Oi, scroll up a bit and rate my paintjerb on that Contemptor so I can get better at painting

He's always been described as a giant

I mean its not that bad, but would still look better with the proper one

Got a size comparison of him with Horus?

Someone already did user If you want some more in depth advice go to /wip/

Please kill yourself you attention whoring faggot.