How do I turn $500 into a $1M?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kEVChE
discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>animefag
>also a poorfag
>???

You’re asking the wrong person. I just turned $3k into 2.6k. Fuck coinbase I hope everyone of those niggers gets raped to death.

>anime website
>not animefag
>???

just remember that most people (probably >80%) on this board are poor too.
most of the ones who have more than 5k right now will most likely lose it all when the bubble pops, because they're in too deep and don't have jobs. (not downing crypto, i have some money there)

stay realistic. have actual goals and be persistent with attaining them. the only real way to be free is to start your own business, otherwise you're either a slave or gambling

thanks user. Without brainlets like you, nobody else would be able to make money off of these worthless non-product speculation widgets.

We need more idiots like you to throw their money away to other investors

By putting it all in dogecoin when it dips.. it'll be mooning in 2018.. yw

I’m just holding dipshit. Unlike you I can piss away 3k bc I have a real job making real money

You really wanna know?

At 0730 - 0816, (Pacific Time), there's a pump on the USD dollar exchange (NASDAQ) because of peak trading time. There's a dump every night near closing after 2000 (Pacific Time). On Friday's, there's a tail off after 2000 (Pacific Time) as the weekend approaches. Put/Get calls will make you money on that.

Check it out for yourself.

That should get you started.

Thanks for letting me rip you off! I hope those insults help ease the burn as I enjoy your money.

DELETE THIS

There's more .. At 0500 - 0630 (Pacific Time) there's a pump on the USD dollar exchange during weekdays as well. Work it out as to why.

Check it out.

As for the rest, DYOR.

Good luck.

i wouldnt short an index desu
better to do a long only strat and dip buying

Is this certain? And isn't this common knowledge, so isn't everyone doing this?

sorry but what is a USD echange? exchanging USD for what?

new signal discord discord.gg/kEVChE

The pump varies in time by 15 minutes or so and has a length duration of about 8 minutes before it tails off.

OP is going to have to do a bit of his own homework regarding the management of those bets.

I'm gone.

Good luck.

just ask us
discord.gg/srFAtER

If you be my gf I can give you 0.001 Ethereum

Make 5% gains everyday daytrading

1. Learn to program.
2. Program crypto-related things for crypto.
3. Get lucky.

Hey, anime no longer costs megabucks per two-ep. tape.

What is daytrading, and why is it called that way?

I made £8 daytrading today.

>be me
>associate certificate degree in a very lucrative field
>comfy af job with so many benefits and 65k starting
>job in Manhattan so cost of living and commute DESROYS my income

Feels bad man. Basically poor with how much I pay. lil free money here and there. What do I buy now that my litecoin is getting shit on?

daytrading: The buying and selling of securities on the same day, often online, on the basis of small, short-term price fluctuations.
t. Google operator

>5% daily compounding
>start with 1k
>up millions after one year
Sure

come for some god tier signals or forever be a faggot
discord.gg/srFAtER

pump and dump groups, over 4000 traders, pump going on right now for FUN, dump at 380 satoshis!!!

discord.gg/kEVChE

You can make money either way the market is moving.

99% of people arn't smart enough, will loose money on the long-run, or don't have the patience

WHATS GOOGLE