Xvg

Can someone explain to me why this shit is worth almost as much as NEO? We already have Monero. Are we being memed?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYbuQQqmxVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

memed by mcafee

New dumb money wants to buy "cheap" coins in the hope they moon. Lots of new dumb money at the moment. That's all.

there are WAY too many coins in supply to justify the price, not by a long shot

This, prepare for new dumb money to pink wojack.

I'm wondering the same thing. It's literally a fork of DOGEcoin, just rebranded. I mean I've literally 40x'd my "investment" (I threw $13 worth of BTC at it a few months ago) but it makes no sense

Crypto noob here. Worth almost as much as NEO in terms of what?

>tfw bought 87k verge at 78 sats

He probably means market cap

I don't remember at what part he says it but in this interview he literally says that Monero is superior to Verge. Check it out lmao.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYbuQQqmxVU

I guaranteee you there was some backroom deal made between McAfee and the lead dev. For all we know McAfee could've been the one that stole all of those verge coins recently. He has the knowledge.

mcaffee and a tabloid is enough for this to go nuts apparently, hope a lot of dumb normies get dumped on though for buying vaporware

Sold at 108 :')

I want this shit to break 1k sat and go to Mars.
When I bought it was 0.0058$

I’ve just been reinforcing my position all day. Sold at the first high of 880 before it dropped to 500, rebought at 530 and sold again at 945. Bought on one of the flash dips at 860

Feels good. Just getting extra money and position for being diligent.

what was a sat worth when you bought them?

I like measuring in $$ because for the most part $1=$1

100 sats today is different than 100 sats three months ago.

>in the hope they moon
>hope
+1230% isn't hope. It's a manifestation of Moon landing

explain the price of IOTA checkmate

I think it was 0.5 a cent or 0.7 cent. But yeah I normally use fiat aswell

It will hit $1 - then I will sell 30-40k

>was 5 cents yesterday
>didn't buy

every time

Verge started rising before the McAfee shilling, but hey, i am just a longterm verge bagholder

what is going on why is it crashing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

chainreaction, I bought XVG at 0.001 US Dollars but even I think this is getting out of hand. Easy 10x and more for me, but shill me why this took place.

This

XVG is at .147 USD now, you made 147x your money?

I thought it had peaked yesterday and didn't buy either. JUST-

i put 20 bucks in may. now over 900. wanna put more in the meme.... i believe.

Vogecoin, is a meme coin. Some pajeet forked Dogecoin and renamed it. It's not anonymous in any way. Supply is too high. They've been shilling it harder than Iota . Prepare to get dumped on

>Butthurt he didn't get 10 sats DogeCoin Dark.
Any tech literate it's a scam, but so is half of crypto, but this thing is still going to Pluto. Shove your pride up your ass, use a trailing stop loss and get in. It's seeing more than $1 soon due to Twitter shilling. See the world from a normies perspective for once.

*Tech literate person

Transfer fees maybe? Idk but I think Monero may become useless just like buttcoin.

dogecoin dark mooning.

fucking normies. this is one of the biggest shitcoins

Best timeline huh?

I sold 250k USD worth of Verge for 1K. I'm not smart.

Dub six's, fuck.

Really excited about this one. As a Vergin I will get to move out of my mommy's basement as a millionaire in a few years. I fucking love this memed coin. Pic related.

the sad part is you can never tell a whale group is deciding to pump or dump

What are the better alternatives?
What are the cons?

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

had 125K on coin pouch. All gone. Fuck my life.

That's brutal. I had almost 1 BTC in Verge to pick up gains on the twentya pump back in October but sold the fuck out of it once it became clear (again) how incompetent the dev is. I cannot fucking believe this shit is 2 billion dollars. It makes ZERO sense.

you're living the dream, if you aren't LARPing