I'm attractive, fit, charismatic and take care of myself

>I'm attractive, fit, charismatic and take care of myself

>Pick up MTG in HS
>Get really into it; have like 4 decks
>Go to LGS to actually play
>Everyone's disgusting and awkward
>Try to have fun but the stench is horrific
>Try to have fun but the guy next to me is smelling up the room with mcdonalds
>Try to have fun but someone is telling me why Jace is the best (without me asking)
>Eventually I just can't go anymore
>Stopped playing

>Now I play Warhammer like an adult
>Just got my SM army to about 2500 points
>Go to different LGS in different city
>Meeting friend so hopes are high
>Me and friend are hounded by smelly overweight spectators
>Autistic man in his forties is explaining to me why LINK is the actual BAD GUY (holy shit)
>Dirty looks from across the room cause I can hold a conversation about geeky stuff but still look like a douchebag
>Slowly starting to not play Warhammer either

This is a pasta, ain't it

This is a Pasta, but if the original guy is who made still here I suggest he plays a regular tabletop game like 5th edition where the worst you'll get is a stoner or two. The second line hearkens me to the days of that one guy that everyone used to complain about: I think he was called Luke?

Quiet, you

The same will be true no matter WHAT hobby you're into, from tabletop games to sports. Fanbases are always shit. People in general are shit. Welcome to the real world.

I wonder if there's a correlation between your average 'regular' at an FLGS and a lack of overall motivation/time management.

And then see if there a correlation between those behaviors and the types of people described in this thread.

Your pasta is stale and you should eat it yourself.

>people are shit
>but im not cause im an anime posting faggot
Have you ever stopped to think maybe the problem is you?

>Whining about anime on a weeb-culture website.
>Implying everyone here isn't part of the problem
>Missing the point this hard.

Here, have another though.

Pretty sure user never claimed to NOT be shit, although people who get butthurt about anime on Veeky Forums aren't really deserving of anything except shit. Stay mad, kid.

>Bitching about anime
>on Veeky Forums
You're not from around here, are you?

All me

Trying to samefag when you're not even samefagging. That's more disgusting then a samefag.

As one of the people who posted one of those replies, I can say your shitty attempt to make your critics look like you're trolling yourself is pretty fuckin sad.

Stay mad, kid.

Whether this thread is bait or not it regrettably has a point. Although probably still a minority, there are a sizeable proportion of people that play MTG / Warhammer / D&D etc. that have alarmingly poor levels of personal hygiene. At least in my personal experience I've not encountered the same thing with any other hobbies or activities I've been part of.

There's a lot of different shops / local gaming clubs that I've been loathe to spend time at due to this. Much as Veeky Forums comments about 'normies' invading their niches, I've been delighted that geeky games are gaining more mainstream popularity, as it makes it easier to find people to play with that are less socially inept and have better personal hygiene. I've also met a lot more women interested in traditional games in recent years. That's not to say there haven't been loads of great people to play with in the past, or that other hobbies don't have their own unique problem people associated with them.

No. Most people aren't shit. Tabletop games in particular attract a special kind of overweight autists who range from considerably awkward to downright disgusting.

Kinda like every non-sports hobby on the planet, huh?

Sports do it too, if we're talking about the fanbase that doesn't actually PLAY themselves.

That was a fun comic. Getting to see Mr. Hyde hulk out on the tripods was a hoot.

You missed the point. Posting anime is okay, posting loli shit is not.

>I'm still talking!

I play D&D with my friends but they're all engineering or poly sci students so instead of smelling bad they just never shut up about rick and morty.

I hide my power level in public because despite wasting thousands of hours on nerd shit I am horribly embarrassed by the stereotypes and associations people would have if they knew.

It's like being in the closet but even more gay since it's over fucking videogames and shit

There's not much smelly neckbeards in my entourage, neither in my ttrpg circle (mostly engineers I met trough uni or work) or my wargaming circle (LFGS). It helps there isn't MTG players nor many 40k players.

Silly weebs, /pol/ owns this board now.

[Spoiler]And it's an improvement, weebs are more disgusting than the alt-right.[/Spoiler]

Tabletop games seem to attract more spergs, but video games clearly have plenty of cancerous individuals in their fanbases as well. That said, the core group I game with isn't particularly spergy. Everyone can handle themselves in social situations and has some physical hobby. I'm probably the worst, since no one else in the group frequents this Mongolian throat singing board, but I am at least capable of pretending to be a normal goddamn person. It varies as much as anything else I suppose.

That filename.

>Sports do it too, if we're talking about the fanbase that doesn't actually PLAY themselves.

If you take out the context of the sport the people at sports bars/pubs talk, you might think the 40yr old balding fatass is a nerd who has not left the barstool in his life.
Seen so many dudes talk shit about vidya/nerd/etc but on the next second they are spewing statistics of players and teams.

People following horse based gambling are even more hilarious since they could tell you a single horses fucking ancestry to 18th century and speculate if the next foal from this bloodline is a champion.

>can't even use the spoiler tags properly
Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.
I'm waiting for a certain user who would know this filename. He/she/frog-person had pictures of smug Asuka with the filename Smug Rei. We had a blast shitposting to one another. I'm still waiting, like the one Aussie who just spammed smug anime pictures to me, and I spammed smug anime pictures back. It was wonderful.

>Board
>Implying this is a board-related thing
You must be REALLY new around here

>He's mad because weebs got run the fuck out of their safe space

Kek.

>implying /a/ is welcome outside of /a/

That ship's long sailed, buddy. Why not try Reddit? :^)

>>He's mad because weebs got run the fuck out of their safe space
Nah mate I'm not mad I just like shitposting to little faggots such as yourself.Now go back toto the well Timmy, because Lassie isn't helping you this time.

>claims he's not mad
>autistic sperg-rage follows

Kekaroni.

>You
Never getting one from me, little whiteboi above me.

>I've never understood why people complain about nerds being smelly and disgusting, because most people at my LGS aren't retarded and actually wash themselves

>mate takes his gf to gw
>place is packed with a group of actual autistic kids
>everyone feels awkward around the screaming kids
>gw employe has to tell them to be quiet
>we leave and never talk about warhammer with his gf again

That's an ugly fucking emu.

I actually don't go to my LGS anymore because of the fucking smell, can't even get the staff to do anything because they're just as bad.

How do people live like this in a country where they all have hot running water on demand?

I can respect that.

>implying /pol/ is welcome outside of /pol/
Reddit has just the place for you little trumpcuck

Nobody has tried my specific, special way of inserting a rabid weasel into your anus for fun and profit, so you really have no right to speak.

Luckily my local store is pretty decent for this sorta thing.

>Me and two friends are tall, regular humans
>I hit the gym couple times a week, not slender or athletic but im big and in good shape
>Go to local shop, anxious because expecting BO and super awkward groups
>Store owner is well trimmed, slender and genuinely friendly
>6 others in store playing/ painting
>One woman, 7/10, pretty normal looking
>5 guys, one is obese but doesn't smell, the rest are all average guys just chilling and chatting
>Pleasantly surprised