Is it too late to get into crypto?

Is it too late to get into crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kEVChE
discord.gg/DYRB4C
discord.gg/sFKjeSP
discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'd still be early - this out of hand ponzi scam is about to take off with all the rats on board ...

I invested 18k in June and am still even with my original investment.

Join some pump groups and see for yourself if is it worth it. Next pump and dump in 30 minutes, about a 1000 people online:

discord.gg/kEVChE

new signal discord
discord.gg/DYRB4C

If you have at least 10k to invest then no, as long as you know what you're doing.

>is it too late to get money that makes money?

So this is for people that are already cashed up?

You can still get in, Coinbase added Bitcoin Cash hours ago and all coins there have at least 3X historically

Definitely not. There are stacks of old people at my work who are slowly trickling over into it. Coinbase and Bittrex are struggling to keep up with all the new people whho are signing up

Avoid these scumbags

>at least 10k
Is this a meme? Why would the amount of money matter when it's all relative? If I put in 100k why should that make a difference from somebody who started at 10k and built up to that point? pls respond

holy fuck OP do not do this. Most of these groups exist to scam you. If you must join a pump group just read posts for a few days before you move anything around

>Is it too late to get into crypto?
Asked myself this in 2013 when, as guy who first tried and failed to buy BTC in 2011 saw MSM covering it, I decided "yes".

Finally got into it a few months ago. No nigger it's not too late you're still way earlier than the majority.

wtf how did you not x10 yet?

>If you have at least 10k to invest then no
I messed up. Meant
>then yes
The point is in having at least 10k invested at this point in time, to give you a reasonable chance of making it. The overall market cap will go 10x at the very best. With 10k you'd have to outperform it by a factor of 10 to become a millionaire.

Literally put in $100 get a 5x coin and you can take away your capital and still have $400 in free money to do it again. All money is good money. We're all gonna make it in one way or another.

yes. it's over. bear market for the next 2 years now. better just hodl FIAT money. don't you wanna spend some of that money, hmmm? buy yourself a brand new lambo. ;)

signal discord
discord.gg/sFKjeSP

I'm an Aus fag that gets $10k a year from centrelink exange to usd it's becomes about $5k or less, I have obsessed over this board the past week, everything I thought would moon did plus I'm watching others slowly moon, I havnt had a dud pick yet. This is fucking torture watching this. Should I just walk away and accept my neet fate or could I start with a measly $100 and at least pull a decent computer rig out of this

how just how

lol

>take away your [original] capital
this is the worst poorfag meme ever

No. Someone is gonna have to buy our bags, may as well be you.

Get you some Bitbean, mad gainz lad.

>everything I thought would moon did
Literally everything mooned mr. wolf of wallstreet
>could I start with a measly $100
I turned $800 into 15k in two months, so it's possible. But you sound like a brainlet, so I doubt it.

There are literally coins which TODAY have gone up 2x....3x...

TODAY

You must buy our coins

Doge is such wow, buy Doge.

Have turned 1K into 5K since june, not too late

Yeah, and if someone invested real money on it, they would be holding heavy, heavy bags.
The whole problem of crypto is that it is hard to find coins to invest when you want to move anything over $10K.

get in and ask the pros
discord.gg/srFAtER

Why a snail cute though?

yes. most of the people posting here are newfags that havent been through a bear market yet. shit is about to tank hard and may not recover for 1+ years. buying here is limited upside and huge downside.

>error: your name is not compatible with your debit card's name
the fuck? i can't use mummy's debit card?
so i either need to make my own bank account or make mummy a coinbase account? FUUUUUUUCK

Absolutely not too late. I've turned 2k into 6k over the last week pretty much. I had a little in before then but jack shit was happening to my coins till last Friday. Moon missions since then, I'm expecting to hit 7k at least tonight.

THAT'S WHAT I GET
I ACTUALLY THOUGHT "WOW THEY VERIFIED MY ID QUICKLY!"
THATS WHAT I GET FOR TRUSTING NORMIEBASE

It's the shell and whiskers.

how dude?? nice one

so u lost satoshi?.... user... I

I don't think this is actually possible unless you went all on on confido