COREKEKS BTFO LMAO

COREKEKS BTFO LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7s7-09-oms
discord.gg/srFAtER
youtu.be/PgUfAzwuuKI
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7l5djq/transfer_fees_way_higher_than_expected_is_this_an/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stream?

Holy shit they even listed advantages of BCash.
Shit is going down.

> Implying both coins are not colluded into pulling this shit off.

stream? replay?

WHOA 8 MEGABYTES OF MEMORY? BITCOIN CASH IS WAY BETTER

This is it... The end of bitcoin

Not really, just replacement.

NO YOU DONT

fool, do you really think everythings going to be okay after this takeover

yes both currencies do the same thing. It's a medium of exchange. It doesn't matter which one is dominant

It's over for Corecucks

Thats for speed, nooby fudder

youtube.com/watch?v=L7s7-09-oms

i saw on bloomberg TV earlier they were talking about "bitcash"
it triggered me

Probably the word colluded has to many sylabes for the average burger around, let's try in Simple English:

Both teams of developers are pretending to be fighting each other over crypto dominance but the truth is that they are a single team playing good-cop and bad-cop with the gullible cuckbase user.

Pump one coin and dump it to buy the other while its low, rinse and repeat. They, both sides, are making money with each dump.

This can't possibly be related to CME futures Wallstreet money. Not at all.

Needs to be fast so i can make money fast with my bots
Tired of that slow bullshit

>bitcoin jesus
wtf is this normie shit fuck off bitcoin cash or core or whatever with these retarded discussions

core shits could have avoided this if they listened
discord.gg/srFAtER

>youtube.com/watch?v=L7s7-09-oms
Lietrally telling people to move to exchanges

HOLY SHIT this war is getting HOT

its not at all

its only related to coinbase adding BCH

are you retarded?

>yes both currencies do the same thing.

You're clearly a brainlet without the ability to think more than 5 minutes ahead if you aren't thinking about the impact this takeover will have on the space

>It doesn't matter which one is dominant
you are a complete moron
BTC is slow and expensive
If..... BTC get its shit together and fixes it problems, with cost and speed people will shift back.

Anyone else cringed listening to these talking heads? These are the same people that laughed at us for playing with "Internet funny money" now all of the sudden they're shilling shitcoins and talking about them as if they know their shit when all they're doing is regurgitating what's on the white paper.

get used to it
they are slowly taking over control

was looking for this, thx man

Why do normies have to fucking ruin everything.

youtu.be/PgUfAzwuuKI

>insider trading is a n-non crime

Coinbase and BCH fags will be amongst to get prosecuted as regs clamp down lmao.

Oh nooo the impact. Better drown in fees instead and let core rule forever

corecucks in 5 stages of grief

those normies will make us rich. embrace it

>2MB
What timeline is this?

hes right you know
this is crypto

ZIGGY

>They think I'm a Core supporter

I think everything in the Bitcoin family is shit, but a quick overtaking by a fork of what people currently consider 'Bitcoin' will have huge negative impacts on the space. Bitcoin should be replaced slowly by something not bearing the Bitcoin branding. That's the only way to avoid a market crash

>If..... BTC get its shit together and fixes it problems
how?

I don't think so

let him dream. Grief is a process

meanwhile on bloomberg they are talking about L2 solutions. CNBC is for fucking brainlets.

Bigger network is the understatement of the century. Literally nobody on earth accepts bcash as currency, compare that to bitcoin.

it's true though, if BTC starts crashing how is the average person going to send their tx to an exchange to sell in a reasonable time?

tx already take hours/days to confirm on BTC

think of it like this. BCH is the note to represent a more liquid transfer but is based on BTC, much like the U.S. dollar was initially meant to serve as a unit of account for gold stored elsewhere and by other parties. Gold did no lose intrinsic value with the spread of cash as long as we were on the gold standard. and even after. maybe it's better to think of BTC as the commodity and BCH as the liquid derivative of it in this case.

JUST FUCK MY WHOLE COIN UP SENPAI

BCASH IS THE CHOSEN ONE. THE MEDIA HAS SPOKEN. ABANDON ALL BTC HOLDINGS SHITS FINNA GO DOWN

> What is VTC

Don't worry about blank, let me worry about blank

bcash is bitcoin, friendo. we just avoided getting steered to the end of bitcoin by core.

did you know that if it weren't for core, ethereum smart contracts would have been added to bitcoin instead?

>BCH takes over
>now no one will hodl because a new coin might come along to replace BCH

it's getting added to bitpay
and how many people actually accept BTC as payment? I know lot's of businesses that used to are stopping due to tx times/fees

this seems shady

All the alt coin will have the same hurdles and difficulties BTC has had, they're just far behind

Alt coins aren't even accepted as currency.

Coins are dead desu, never ever did i think I would see this shit on fast money.

Years of damage if bcash wins

You can't cash out with BCash, and if we're talking software advantages, both coins are pure shit compared to the other options we have in both terms of privacy and performance.

>T. Seller of dips and buyer of peaks

what makes you think we care about some speculators that bought some coins a few years ago?
bitcoin has the best and most time tested tech in the space as an economic p2p system.
why replace bitcoin when you could just improve it by updating the code?
>market crash
who gives a shit, 1bitcoin = 1bitcoin

So are you gonna respond at all to what I said, or are you gonna just look for easy gotchas and keep pushing your old slightly less shit dinosaur coin relying entirely on branding?

This is exactly it. People will get paranoid about some fork they didn't know about taking over and destroying the value of what they hold. Hard forks are good in concept, fucking terribly for the stability of a currency

reddit btfo, im working atm but as soon as i get some free time ima go read /bitcoin subreddit, i bet its full of tears or delusion

that gives me feels

I could argue core stole millions from me since I held for 5 years

wow bitcoin jesus is a fucking asshole

>why replace bitcoin when you could just improve it by updating the code?

You honestly expect Bitcoin to make significant necessary improvements after the shitshow that was (and still is) the BTC/BCH fork?

redditors btfo

Go bitch about chinks and how Roger Ver is raping your dog somewhere else

its gold. if BTC dips another 10% it will be panicselling

clean the shit out of your eyes user and read up on the fucking tech

Maybe new devs will be slightly more cooperative when they realize they will be replaced if they fuck up.

Why do you think core didnt compromise to 2MB ? they thought they can get away with it

Years of damage if bCore wins

youre literally retarded, if bcash ever got even close to overtaking btc (which it wont) then crypto trading is dead and both would be worthless within days anyway

then blockchain can be a meme technology and a laughing stock whilst people who invested in hashgraph get rich (seriously keep an eye on hashgraph and watch for them giving investment opportunity)

if bcore wins eth will be #1 after this bubble cools down

if cash wins we have about 2 years time to figure out this scaling shit while still growing users exponentially

>Years of damage if bCore wins

The unwashed masses accept Core's coin as the standard. Everything goes along normally with them still in power, and hopefully they'll be overtaken by better things over a long period of time to avoid a complete market crash

>Being this new
Ver shilled bcore to normies and evangelised main stream acceptance. He deserves at least this respect despite of what he does you fagot

>people will get paranoid about shit they don't know about
why do you care? Are you here just to cash out fiat little by little on crypto gains or do you want to actually use bitcoin ?

ok fry

>or do you want to actually use bitcoin ?

I want to use crypto as a genuine future digital currency. I don't have an emotional investment in the Bitcoin brand

But all we had to do was hodl our tabs to the flat moon didn't we, Luke?
;_; ;_;

Then you should be happy if cash wins. Think about it. A real life full scale test whether big blocks can be done

This will be great for the advancement of crypto. And LN will still be built

Why are they so stupid? How long does it take to google BTC block size? It's not 2mb. There has never been a 2mb block on the entire BTC chain.

Why are these idiots allowed to talk about shit they are so ignorant about?

>I want to use crypto as a genuine future digital currency.

Satoshi would be proud. We've strayed so far. Im just glad theres coins like dogecoin so I can facilitate microtransactions with people around the world without losing much value to tx fees.

Remember what happened the last time msm rallied behind a forced meme?

segwit "doubles the block size" meme

Guess they calculated with segwit which makes it 1.7 in theory and rounded up

what you mean?

>read up on the fucking tech
It's a bitcoin fork that does jack shit better than LTC and is worse than ETH. And again, you still can't cash out with the damn thing.

>If..... BTC get its shit together and fixes it problems, with cost and speed people will shift back.
No. People will never have faith in the core dev team again. The amount of pink wojaks they are creating with their Bitcoin Taliban 1mb block shariah shit will never be forgiven. That they failed so spectacularly that BCH even had room to be made and made popular will never be forgiven.

When BTC falls, it stays down forever.

Bitcoin "just jam more protocol layers in until it is somewhat usable" Core.

Segwit. Normies can't into decimals, you forgot

Even Litecoin got BTFO in this!

This poor dumb motherfucker

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7l5djq/transfer_fees_way_higher_than_expected_is_this_an/

>he thinks Wall st. is relevant

/our guy/

point out to me a block that is big enough to round up to 2. Surely with such a clogged network, such a block exists?

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

in theory if everybody uses segwird it would be 1.7 mb

thats why we can comfily blame all the businesses that keep bitcoin alive for causing the full blocks instead of core

oh so sorry i was disrespecuful to cnbc roger ver 'coin jesus' communion. Becoming a normie is a long way to go , i have to respect that

Hi cryptobud

I just sent a transaction and it only cost $60. What now deluded Cashies?

Why are you so stupid?

What happened?