Dogecoin on Coinbase

Hi there.. I work at Coinbase.. I've learned that in 2018 we will adding dogecoin to our platform...

Do with this knowledge as you see fit..

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/7kvpy7/video_contest_18_million_doge_to_celebrate_2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

Enormous, if verified.

There has been a flood of requests by customers for dogecoin and it is the next coin we will be adding..

This is he only post I will make for obvious reasons.. anyone who sees this can consider themselves lucky

again, kek

I doubt coinbase would want to draw any more attention to themselves, it would be seen as an attempt by them to make money. Doge would be MASSIVELY popular if it was added to coinbase. Plus it's a bit shady, what with its annual pumps. That being said, I'm in at 23 sats on this pump right now.

The normies who use CoinBase don't know what Dogecoin is you LARPing faggot.

DOGE ON COINBASE CONFIRMED, THANKS user

I guess you larping retard fell for the DOGE moon mission announced few days ago and bought high and you're now trying to shill Dogecoin to hope for a pump.

I think the mission is still on. DOGE just needs some time to get into gear.

I..i..is there any hope senpies?

correct, going up like clockwork

Can you post any proof OP?

Coinbase would never add something as retarded as Dogecoin. Would totally shit up their brand

They added bitcoin cash wtf are you talking about

reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/7kvpy7/video_contest_18_million_doge_to_celebrate_2018/

Since it's a normie-targeted coin, reddit is the best place for dogecoin information, before you say anything.

Anyway, looks like there is a strong, coordinated effort to pump this coin to at least early next year and possibly longer judging by that post and the general coordinated shilling going on over there.

2018 is the year of the dog...

I also work at CoinBase and can confirm AssFaceCoin is being added in 2018, too!

does any ody else notice this coin is mooning rn?

Bibidi if boo

i also work at cb and there is an internal memo circulating about not only doge but a couple of other shitcoins too. doge isn't even close to 100% go, and op is a faggot. at best you're gonna see maybe two or three new coins.

Dogecoin will moon if dubs.

doge will come back to 33 sats if dubs or trips

I sold too early comfort me Veeky Forums

confirmed we are heading to 50 sats boys

pretty much there already lads

Coinbase plans to add next: IOTA, Ripple, DASH.

from thje same Imsider info that had told about the addition of BCH.

I'd try 38 or 37 but probably not lower than that for a while.

The 3 biggest scams in crypto. Wouldn't be surprised actually

Whats so bad about doge coin?

its making its holders too much money this week