>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Previous thread
Wish list for GHB2!
1: The 4th rules of One: The same ability DO NOT stack!
2: Allies(0-2 units) that don't break your allegiance.
3: The 1st rules of One: Each spell and prayer can be attempted only once per turn...!

Any idea? BTW, I think no one care about the Triumphs table, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12783450
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wishlist

I just want GW to actually acknowledge Forge World model point values

I can't wait to try out these Palladors. It may be a few games until I can use them once the army points grow in our escalation.

I think the riders look too big for the mounts. Its hard to imagine they would be very nimble or quick carrying around so much weight.

They look better IRL, the angles make the gryphchargers look smaller than they are

>Stormcast and TK players wipe the floor with everyone else
Your area sounds super fun

I like skellybones.

My area is pretty anti-WAAC/netlistic, so the win rate is somewhat more distributed since everyone pretty much just plays with whatever models they like/own (within the bounds of matched play)

That being said, the TK player is a net-listing waac faggot, but he has a fairly low winrate because no one wants to play him.

Kinda boring. I was hoping for a more interesting new aesthetic for the new skeletons.

Okay guys taking all your advice. Here is my seraphon list.

Skink priest 100
Bastidon 300
Stegadon 260
20 Skinks 160
5 Saurus guards 100
3 ripperdatyl riders 140

1000pts

Thundertusk are not "fine".

Most artillery is slow, vulnerable, has variable damage (D6 or 2D6), has to roll to hit, does not cause mortal wounds, and has a crew that can be killed.

The Thundertusk has none of these restrictions. It moves 8" (+D6" with Rampaging Destroyers), has way more wounds than your average artillery piece, has guaranteed 6 MW (at full health), does not roll to hit and instead automatically hits on a roll of 2+, ignores armor saves, and doesn't have a crew. It is low risk and high reward.

The closest comparison to the Thundertusk is the Hellcannon but it needs to roll to hit, has crew that can be picked off, and has randomized damage. It is high risk but also high reward.

Hurricanum is also in need of changes but its shooting attack is randomized and you can unbind the spell it casts. It it far less oppressive to the game than the Thundertusk.

Thundertusk design is bad for the game.

They're fucking skeletons, made from dead people.

What did you want, Bonecast Deadternals in Nagashite plate armor wielding deathspears and soulglaives?

>Does not roll to hit
>Hits on a 2+

???

Thundertusks ability is not a hit roll, it is an ability that activates on a dice roll of 2+

Hit rolls can be reduced in multiple ways but the Thundertusks ability cannot be modified

skellybones likes you!

>morghast snipers
>morghast shield wall
>morghast riding bone dragons

sounds pretty cool desu

Do we know when KO are gonna be on the azyr app or warscrollbuilder?

When the book releases I assume

>but he has a fairly low winrate because no one wants to play him.

thats absolutely not how winrate works

My bad, he has a fairly low amount of wins, due to fairly low amount of games played.

I actually haven't even seen him in months, which is fine by me. Probably shifted to one of the more competitive-minded clubs in the area.

Please don't be Skaven
Please don't be Skaven
Please don't be Skaven

Looks good, but I dont like the left-handedness

Its not a skaven, it is a skyven. Basically a bunch of warplocke engineers fractured off and have an airship unit.

assuming everybody is a WAAC net lister like yourself.

It would be cool, but I wouldn't expect a normal unit of reanimated skellingtons to be anything but bones in old armor.

Nah I think these look epic, I liked GW knew when not to change something.

can dwarves see in the dark?

just so you know...

win rate=(# of wins/# of losses)

Right, I was saying that I misspoke when I said winrate. I meant just "number of wins".

Why does everyone birch when any units are left handed? Technically 1/10 should be but i see people whine all the time.

SKY SKAVEN KONFIRMED

People bitch about that? I'm used to people asking for tutorials on how to convert left handed models in 40k anyways.

it's clearly Slaanesh

I had enough with the space dwarf marines i expect some sort of whip and no 40k rats

Allegedly a clan Skyre update if the rumour mill be true.

I'm sorry but if you don't like the way the AOS asthetic is going then you should probably get out now and start playing Kings of War

Age of Sigmar's entire existence is a reason not to trust the rumor mill.

This. See faeit and its retarded "Setting/game is mostly the same with both ranking and skirmishing gaining new rules" rumors for months.

Rate my fun and friendly Khorne list

The Murder of Skulls

Skulltaker 100
Daemon Prince of Khorne with a gurt big axe 160
Daemon Prince of Khorne with a gurt big axe 160

Bloodletters x20
Blood Warriors x10

Skull Cannon 180

1000pts

SKY RATS INCOMING

As a left-hander, fuck off

:(
old races just feel out of place now

Ok anons, I moved here from 30k which I initially got into because I love the lore, but eventually learned to hate the metagame and the WAACing and it really wasn't satisfying to me collecting all the stuff and I fucking hate whatever 40k has become

AOS is something I'm really enjoying right now; I'm enjoying collecting, planning my list, painting and I'm looking forward to more active gaming and I feel much more positive about the whole shebang

What's your favourite thing about AOS? What's the thing that makes you go "Yeah, this is it"?

>love the law
>AoS
wat

The aesthetic of the new shit and the quality of the sculpting is pretty high on my list.

>What's your favorite thing about AOS? What's the thing that makes you go "Yeah, this is it?"

I think the new blends of Orruks are the perfect blend of comic relief and insurmountable horde of destruction. Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz are, imo, more interesting than the greenskinz of old, or even the 40k Orks, which are useless now.

Its not any one thing.

Cool models
Great community
Interesting mechanics
Tons of variety in list building

Reread, they said they love 30k for the lore, not AoS. They only cited hobby reasons for AoS.

honestly I don't think so. Just as recently as the end-times they got Vermin Lords, Stormfiends and Thanquol & Boneripper, not to mention Battletome: Skaven Pestilens.

I don't think we will see anything Skaven any time in the next 1.5 years.

I mean it's hard to argue that that's anything but a Skaven. I know they've been showing off Cthulhu Pirate Aelves, but that's not one of them.

I personally think it's likely we'll see

Flying Dorfs -> Order
Flying Rats -> Chaos
Flying Cthulhu Aleves -> Death
Flying Orruks/Grots -> Destruction

by the end of this year.

I for one think it's fucking awesome that AOS seems to be going in a "flying airships" direction.

>I for one think it's fucking awesome that AOS seems to be going in a "flying airships" direction.

totally agree

>Flying Cthulhu Aleves -> Death
This seems forced to me. Nothing justifies it except the perceived lack of army choices currently within the death faction. That, imho, is not a good reason to put dark elves into death faction.

I don't think it's going in the airship direction honestly. It'd take away from the charm of Kharadron if everyone has sky ships

>This one thing was cool and unique!
>Lets do it to every faction!

>I for one think it's fucking awesome that AOS seems to be going in a "flying airships" direction.
pls no

I think by virtue of them worshiping a Cthulhu variant, they are likely going to be put into Death. I could be wrong, of course.

Grots, Ironjawz, and Skaven are already discussed in the lore as having some sort of airships, and the rumor consensus is that Cthulhu Aelves are sky pirates. This isn't me wishlisting, I'm describing what's literally most likely to happen.

Also
>only 1 faction per alliance has airships
Literally not running things into the ground.

updated

>worshiping a Cthulhu variant
Pic related is who the shadow elves worship.

I love the aesthetic, I don't like constricted narratives and AOS gives you almost limitless potential when it comes to creating backstory and fluff for your own dudes.
I actually like the lore, High fantasy can always sink down and have low fantasy elements but it's difficult for Low fantasy to go high.
One of the biggest elements is the online youtube community for AOS rocks, it's pretty small but the people are warm and inviting.
The hobby aspect is great, the sculpts the shift to round bases and this incredible interesting blend of old Tolkein inspired fantasy with elements of steam punk and sci-fi really do it for me. I like the idea of a horde of bonesplitter trying to take down an airship. Worlds should never just be one thing, different groups are at different stages. Even now we have uncontacted tribes meanwhile we have hoverjets it's pretty mad.

There is no one thing, AOS just does it for me, it's exciting. I also feel like a lot of the arsehole players were fantasy obsessed, and hated any shred of change to what really was quite a bad game. and left when the end times happened, so my LGS and GW was left with a really fun bunch of people to hobby and game with, for me that was probably the biggest draw.

>dwarf who doesn't want to share

I am not surprised by this.

>This isn't me wishlisting, I'm describing what's literally most likely to happen.
Okay, same basic reaction

That's fair enough.

I'll have fun shootin' your dorfships down with me grot pirates, ye scum!

I think they mentioned all those just to kind of add flavor and give reason as to why the Kharadron have air ships with lots of weapons on them in the first place, rather than an indication that all factions are getting airships

Implying I play kharadron.

10 crying skeletons out of 10

If you think GW doesn't want to sell boatloads of Grots, Ironjawz, Rats, and Aelves in expensive airships, you haven't been in this hobby very long.

Don't worry, Deathanon. You'll get airships too!

But they've be for dirty Aelves!

>love the law

>You'll get airships too!
No thanks, just a functioning grand alliance would be cool.

Beastclaw Raider airships when

tombstone was the new shadespire skeletons i think?

Pegasus riding Stormcast perhaps?

I could see them getting giant birds. So a huge flying Roc (mythical bird), thunderbirds, and other air borne predators so massive and dead;y two ogers can ride them in the sky.

>Not jamming wings into the sides of mournfangs and charging them off cliffs

If only they had Mawk Krushaws. So belligerent they ignore gravity and can fly despite having too small a wingspan.

I have be question about blood warriors. I'm trying to figure out if a 5 man unit can take a Goreglaive. The warscroll says "1 in every 10 models may instead be armed with a Goreglaive" Does this mean the unit needs 10 dudes to take one? Or is it there to clarify that you need 20 to take a second glaive? I know it's honestly because the box contains 10 guys and one glaive, but I'm trying to figure out if a smaller unit can still take it.
I feel like I've read rules phrased more specifically like, "if the unit contains 10 or more models, one model may..." but maybe that's a 40k thing I'm thinking of.
Do any other warscrolls help determine this?

>stormcast on hippogryphs

>orruk sky freebooters

I never realized how much I wanted these

lol haha faggot age of smegma players are mad xddd

For every ten, one warrior can wield a goreglaive. A unit of five has less than ten, so no goreglaive.

Lame

Hey, I play Skaven and I was wondering how to fight Ironjawz. I get tabled every time, they're kind of OP.

>Freeguild Von Stromstriker
>Skyven Murderclouds
>Scumbag SkyGrot Scutllers
>Zombie Dreadfleet
>SkyHawk Swiftwinds Aelves
>Albatorks

make this happen

Not skaven imo. I'm painting skavens these days and the tail design doesn't fit. The rings are not closing to the end like the existing models.

Moreover, we can see this pick had been cut very heavily (what is this dark part on bottom? not the base!), so it could be part of something bigger. Could be bloodbowl this time with the nurgle team maybe ?

I would love to see new skavens tho, especially with the skryre theme.

So, I'm planning to use both Neferata and a Vampire Lord in my army with Skeleton Warriors as my Battleline.

Would you all say Neferata's Command Ability is good enough to use her as the General instead of the Vampire Lord? Or should I stick with the Vampire Lord as General so that my units can benefit from his Command Ability as well as Ruler of the Night?

The way I'm looking at it, the Vampire Lord's Command Ability is really good, but only benefits one unit, whereas Neferata's is a bubble that can benefit all units (indirectly, anyway). But if Neferata is a general, she can't take Ruler of the Night and give an extra 5+ save to units 10" around her, only the base 6+. However, at the same time, her Command Ability is already very protective, plus she provides the base 6+ extra save, along with any other Hero.

bubble is always better in bonezones

>Nurgle

Nurgle team was confirmed to be resin. That looks like plastic.

I don't think it is, but we won't know for sure until we see the sprues or 360 shots

Noviceanon trying to start khorne army can buy pure daemon or should i go with a mix list with some bloodletters and skull canons?

Ruler of the Night bubble or Neferata's bubble? Or either?

Thx sir, now i'm laughing as fuck & I want to see this movie again.

Thanks again

Albatork for the win

strawpoll.me/12783450

She's not very good in the first place and the aura is large part of her power so of course you take it. Vampire Lord ability is best when taken with a specific purpose in mind, like say buffing 4 morghast with it and a VLoAT spell and going behemoth hunting.

As a future kharadrons player, I would love fucking battleship wars already.
bring it on fuckers i want to kill albatorks and Skyven murderclouds

Bugger off. I dont see any problem if it is skaven. Theyre no worse in terms of concept than steampunk dwarves, or angel lizard men wth spaceships, and skryre could really use the model update.

You get a point here, i wasn't aware of this, thx.

I like how games and narratives have become more fluent so to speak

Thanks.

Tell me about your dudes and their deeds of glory/mayhem

>Theyre no worse in terms of concept than steampunk dwarves, or angel lizard men wth spaceships
*aether industrial

Nothing punk about those guys, they're all about following codes.

Also both of those things are great

It's a trick of the light, they're the same size as the Lord Aquilor.