Mutants!

Mutants, freaks, once-men.

Post your images of deformed abominations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yqyQmecxub4
youtube.com/watch?v=PARtI7IC7Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here are some to start off with.

What was this from? Its on the tip of my tongue...

A short film. There's some random performance-enhancing drug that turns a tiny fraction of users into that.

Video here: youtu.be/yqyQmecxub4

Wow was that ever boring.

are you admitting to being a commie mutant traitor OP?

>Mutants, freaks, once-men.
>Post your images of deformed abominations.

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 will never be released
feels bad man

lol

>Corprus victims: FEV Edition were cut from Fallout 3
Why is Bethesda so intent on not letting us have nice things. Running across those things in some lightless underbasement would have been awesome.

At least 4 gave us Red Mountain 2: Radioactive Boogaloo.

running old WWII photos through Google DeepDream gives some cool "mutant" character pics

Now I want to make a Tzeentch Lost and the Damned Regiment that operates a lot like the Alpha Legion, but with more low-key psychic powers

Mutants and freaks are gonna be called once-men in my setting now

that's not a mutant. That's faithful Chumbucket. Praise be the Angle Combustion!

I beg your parsnip?!

omg......lol

Bump. Cool thread op. I think that's the first time I've ever posted that on Veeky Forums and I've been here since 2007.

>dunno lol

wot

Blood for laughs. How ever hard and much you laugh he takes that much blood. Don't laugh.

wot even more.
On another note, I think what interests me the most about mutants is how they ended up that way

Aw man, how come they got rid of the mustache? Or is that a mod that adds one?

Not that I could find.

I always liked the joy mutants from lisa

He's Chumbucket, the faithful companion of the chosen one! Willful protector of his magnum opus!

Because it's cheaper to just reuse the same enemies all over and send tod out to stretch the truth into a rope to hang fans with.
And all that saved money can go to the advertising budget and all the higher-ups who weren't involved with actually making the game :D

youtube.com/watch?v=PARtI7IC7Bo