Dont be stupid user

You would have to be stupid not to buy BCH, BUYING is still disabled on coinbase, when it is enabled it WILL MOON so buy now via other exchanges! Or if ur shit is on GDAX buy.

It will be the only way to buy with credit cards as well

My coins are scattered across 3 exchanges.. I bought BCH on each of them, putting there about 70% of my funds

or ppl will sell it? nah?

lol, first thing I do is sell my BCH I got in because I held BTC in august.
I'm not expecting a better price than the second BCH trading goes online

I did not even get BCH back then, all my money was in altcoins..

I can't even login to gdax what is this shit

Normies that just got in wont have BCH coinbase credited to them like us vets, they will see it is cheap called Bitcoin and will see the massive gains it has had, and they will buy.

True, now watch me exploit dat dip.

When are they going to open up buying on CB

you guys are nuts

Bagholders are getting desperate, lmao

stop being gay, faggot

just use bittrex, transfer coins with eth or xlm and you're done

You realize how many people have had their bcash locked up on coin base, wanting to dump throughout every pnd cycle?
What happens when they can actually cash out of it. There will be more sellers than buyers

and after every "PND cycle" they saw they would have doubled their money if they geld

HMMMM

>large number of people get access to an asset that's been tied up for several months
>asset is currently quite highly proced
>it's the week before Christmas

Yes, surely people will spend actually money on buying more. They totally won't cash out and buy themselves a new Xbox or whatever.

no pro will ever wait for goybase when now you can already exchange bcash for a coin of your liking

why would they want to convert bcash into fiat out of all things? that would only make sense if they had no other coins other than bcash.. because otherwise they can cash out btc right away

tldr; stop spewing bullshit

I have come to the conclusion that The King is about to die. We have to let him go, he's old and decrepit. Time for the real altcoin revolution lads.

>cash out bCore *right away*
nigga be serious

don't be dumb, can you? you can always move shit around with eth and the like

my point was, those who want to get rid of bcash can do it now and probably already did it, they don't need coinbase for that. and selling bcash doesn't necessarily mean selling it for cash, because there's really no difference if you cash out bcash, btc or any altcoin, it's all the same bucks in the end

this
strap in

Its great actually. If BTC cools down we can get many more alt moonmissions as normies raid the markets