Guys, i have finally made it to 100k

for those who have made it this far, how does one get from 100k to 1mil. its harder for me to make riskier bets at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just choose a 10x coin user

Buy NEBL GET RICH BY Q1 2018

honestly, consolidate all those into btc / eth / and monero and then just do whatever you originally did to get to that point again with similar amounts

>how does one get from 100k to 1mil.
you suck 900k dude's dicks for 1$

Invest in Ethereum on 12/27 at 8:08 PM.

You're welcome.

i actually lol'd at this terrible joke

I just hit 100k as well. I'm taking profits. this bull run has been ridiculous. every retard on this board is bragging about how much money they made with absolute worthless shitcoins. I get random texts from normie friends every day asking how to buy XYZ coin. we are definitely in for a huge correction that could last months whether biztards want to admit it or not.

100,000/4
>25,000 each in BTC/LTC/ETH/BCH
>EOY 2018
BTC ~ 500,000
LTC ~ 750,000
ETH ~ 625,000
BCH ~ 1,000,000
>Total 2,875,000

yeah been thinking the same thing. part of me wants to cash out and wait for the crash.

I'm rooting for you though, just make sure you don't lose what you already have, because then it becomes 1M dude's dicks.

>consolidate
This word doesn't mean what you think it means

Did the same thing yesterday and cashed out around 80%. All I had left was BCH (by pure chance, didnt bother to convert to BTC) and today, I'm almost back to 75k already. This is completely nuts.

Take the money and run retard. Bubble is about to pop. You got here due to luck not skill.

But you wont listen to me and suddenly the day of the Pink Vojaks will come, where every single thread in here will be pink vojaks and you will sit, being left with worthless fun tokens. While whales are getting blowjobs and paying for it with their 0.000000001mIOTAs

You could try 500k dudes at the $2 sucky sucky price range, it is more expensive for the consumer but it's considerably less dicks sucked

it's true. that's the curse of not being rich. that 100k you have means a lot to you.

best advice i can give you is that if you want to go from 100k to 1m you have to do you best to ignore what that 100k means to you now. set your goal and go for it. keeping in mind you might fuck up and lose it all :D

or you can just take some out and set your sights lower... cash out 50k and try to turn the remaining 50k back into 100k.

thank god someone else said it.

Invest 10k into starting a safe tried and true business, and put the rest in safer investments.
Maybe keep another 10k to gambling in low cap coins. You've done good, don't fuck up senpai.

get pro advice op
discord.gg/srFAtER
dont miss the signals

buy real estate for 500k and keep the rest in crypto

I GOT FROM 1MILL TO 100K
YOU WANT ADVICE? YOU WANT IT?
DONT BUY RIPPLE. RIPPLE WONT 2000-3000% RETURN IN 2018.
AND STAY AWAY FROM MONERO.
TAKE MY ADVICE.
I TURNED A MILLION INTO 100K BUYING CRYPTO FOR LONGTERM HOLDS..

STICK MY FINGERS INTO MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thanks man. its hard to see a good decision. greed can cloud thinking.

This post combined with that pepe made me kek irl

newfag