Can not cash out. Bank closed account

> got a call from bank man today.
> "we see you had payments from bitcoin"
> yes
> we have to cancel your account due to unknown sources of money entering your account
> cancel, dont you mean close?
> close your accounts yes, sir.
> give me my money and close it
> we have to set up a meeting for that, your account is frozen until investigation completes.

this was SEPA from kraken, about a quarter million euros.

Its true, you cant really cash out. They will steal my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice try heeb

nigga, you can't withdraw that sum without paying taxes anyway, and in order to do that, you have to show them a log of your trades. if you have a log of your trades, which you must, just show it to the banker

How the hell do you even keep track of literally every trade you've ever made?

> "we see you had payments from bitcoin"
> yes
>we have to get bitcoin on the phone so we can confirm the transactions are legitimate
>sorry sirs confirmation takes 3 days
>we have to set up a meeting for that, your account is frozen until confirmation completes
>here talk to his brother bitcoin Cash, confirmation is instant
>instant confirmation
>Yes hello this is bitcoin
CAsh, transaction is complete and legitimate
>thank you sirs, just doing our job

Inb4 All crypto was a honeypot from the banks and WS to fuck us all over.

Everyday seems more likely.

Of course I have a log of all trades, and was going to pay taxes

Bitcoin/crypto is here taxed as "income from capital gains", to be declared and payed next year, I just wanted to exchange 1 deflationary asset for an apartment. Fuck me right?

The tax man was not interested, reading more about this bank, they are bitcoin hostile since 2013.

fuckin kek

Most good exchanges let you download a CSV file or similar of your trades. Its not really hard to keep track, unless you intentionally want to "obfuscate" and "forget".

funny if true

>living in the Eurabian Communist Caliphate

loling at you you fucking cuck.

Whats the point if you only can exit/withdraw by €1000 but get smacked down, and now I have to talk to a lawyer, just because moving real money?

Worse than this, the bank man threatened to "investigate" and potentialy close my limited companies acocunt to. SIgh.

Get a better bank.
Then arson their head office on the 27th.

I haven't done this myself but consider opening a bank account with Fidor. They are the intermediary for all Euro -> Kraken payments and are pro crypto.

they're all bitcoin hostile, the more ZOG, the more hostile

If you made a SEPA transfer from kraken you're maybe french ?
You should inform yourself of how the bank treat bitcoin. I heard some europeen banks were refusing transer to platform exchange.
You should claim your money pay your taxes and change bank. Don't forget you are the client. You choose since you're okay with the law.
Aussi, si tu es français tu pourrais me dire à quelle banque tu es ? (comme ça, ça pourrait m'éviter des histoires)

Any more whispers aside from fidor?

They canceled your account wow you should beg them to take you back

open new account with new bank. extract

curiously, they did accept "bitcoin payments" for smaller amounts this entire year.

no frogman, Im nordic

>we have to cancel your account due to unknown sources of money entering your account
As somebody who worked for a bank this is how I know you're full of shit.

I thank the lord every day that I live in Luxembourg instead of whatever unfree shithole you're from

but dude, I dont need 1k or even 10k per month, the job pays well. only have to buy an apartment, and I dont want a death-loan, a mortgage.

>about a quarter million euros
Congrats, but also you're a stupid greedy fuck for thinking you could just throw around six figure sums like that and not getting unwanted attention from TPTB.
Should've spent a few grand on a financial advisor.

But after a while in crypto you've been on 12 different shit tier exchanges for a single trade each time, and can't remember most of them.

Have fun next year with the IRS, mongo

remember to say that to them, gonna work wonders

you wouldnt have gotten fucked if you asked us first
discord.gg/srFAtER

Sucks to be you user, shit works great for me

Lawyer now

This is what i fear the most. I'm ready to pay taxes on my gains and have my trades logged. But I don't want my bank freezing my fucking money.

call them?
jesus the autism guys...

Finland fucking you over? Or Iceland?

I've been thinking about this. Should I set up a meeting with them and explain how and why there will be a lot of money entering my account?

LOLOLOLOL

A log of all trades, who are they kidding, this is there just to fuck us over.

I've visited probably 10 different exchanges, been trading crypto for years, I have no idea what trades I've done, the logs that my exchanges have are totally incomplete and cannot be audited.

The logging thing is fucking bullshit. Its just more jewry. Jews being jews.

>run 20 different nodes for 20 different networks
>transactions flying all over the place all the time
yeah lmao let me just keep a log of all of these OH WAIT IT'S PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE GO FUCK YOURSELF

Sweden.

If I did this last week, call them set up a meeting talk, but dont ever trust a bank man. They will backstab you and steal your money, Instead let them see only 10k.

Meanwhile, make account at fidor, ferratumbank and other EU online banks, transfer to those as well 10k or 50k each, slowly build it up, over months. Declare and pay your taxes from backstabber-account.

Had I done like this, then I could have maybe bought an apartment by paying for it from many accounts, and letting the apartment-seller or broker deal with their banks and "tracing" the payments.