Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Ignore what Paizo/PoW/SoM tells you martials should be like. What do you REALLY want them to do... in combat? Out of combat? At low/mid/high levels?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12785288
youtube.com/watch?v=zQrdKtPJxI0
d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/paladin/archetypes/paizo-paladin-archetypes/virtuous-bravo-paladin-archetype/
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/elemental/elemental-aether/aether-elemental-small
pastebin.com/zUGVAmbf
youtube.com/watch?v=xjhbjrlOsDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't think of anything fun for Overlewd! Feed me stupid ideas, that I may grow stronger!

Post tough spear girls!

I want their actions in combat to be varied. No full attack/charge spam. Initiators at least change it up every other strike, if even that repetitive.

out of combat I want them to have more in built ways to solve puzzle encounters.

And you've used that picture too often it's too common.

I don't want a competitor.

I want them to go full anime, unironically.
out of combat they should probably just get a bunch of extra skillpoints compared to casters, which even makes sense because casters, esp. Wizards and their ilk who study for spells and possibly Clerics / Druids who probably have to spend loads of time writing bibles and doing rituals and shit to keep their God giving them miracles, have to spend a lot more time on their shit than martials.

more from that set.

ONE HOUR REMAINS TO POST A CHARACTER IN BLINGMAKER!

DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A COMPLETED CHARACTER, JUST A [CHARACTER PENDING!]

Asked in last thread but I was enjoying the responses I was getting, so I figured I'd ask again.

What sort of level 1 build would you recommend for a blank slate character? Since I usually end up pre-planning my entire build/character path I'd like to do the opposite for once. I just don't really know where to start with it.

How do you feel about cuteposting?

strawpoll.me/12785288

How do I unarmored polearm girl in Pathfinder?!

Devoted muse PRC

Speaking of plant fucking, are all alruane's evil?

Let's see what I can suggest from your picture alone...
>Follower of a war god from a foreign land
>Yakuza themed intimidation debuffer
>Disenfranchised noble girl
>Dark take on a wuxia heroine fighting a corrupt government

haha time for rank E luck.

PoW+SoP

Initiator+polearm dancer (PoW feat)+prescient dodger (SoP rogue talent)

I want a system with active defense, for AC to mean something, for different strategies like Mordhau and Phalanxes, for simple weapons to be able to increase in use with higher proficiencies (so that Crossbows and spears can be useful), for better customizable proficiency kits to exist, and for martial to be able to do crazy stuff on the fly like climb on giant enemies, throw swords to cut bridges, using whip swings, and jumping on your enemies shields.
Also I want shield to be able to provide active defense options, for tower shields to be able to bash and stuff, and at high levels (past 6 or so) to be able to slowly rape the laws of physics by cutting down enemies with air pressure, getting super reflexes, and other animu bullshit

How about bully-able spear girls?

But I played a cute girl last time.

Cuteposting is fine!

Fine!

As long as it is about the/a game!

>Take one of those ideas
>Make it a male
Done.

UC Monk with Tiger Fork

Does it make sense to carry a bow and a polearm around?

>Yakuza thug girl (male)

It's perfect

Balsa's not the luckiest, but she's far from E rank.
No. Tough spear girls only.

Who is this girl?

I wanted to bully her though.

No idea, just same artist as

Hmm, what Initiator would be best for a fluid, high damage combat style with a two-handed weapon?

Anyone of you fine anons have dark skinned girl with a spear or polearm? I needs it, and seeing as y'all are posting lancer girls I was hoping you'd have some.

If she looks partially reptilian, that's fine too

Dead thread.

Where is everybody?

Warlord

Bushi Warlord with Riven Hourglass for dex based

Bushi Brutal Slayer with Riven for str based

Sleeping, It's night time in Burgerland

Did not mean to quote you inPhoneposting is a pain

Jizzing in your mom

blingmaker.mov

I sort of like it. What would you call an ideal entry into it though?

>youtube.com/watch?v=zQrdKtPJxI0

Blingmakers, which Nation of Golarion will you buy first?

So i'm joining a new campaign with a notoriously edgy DM and I rolled up this abomination:
Kitsune Inquisitor using an oversized katana and a "sniper rifle", trenchcoat, the works.
Plan is to go vital strike line to maximize the deficiency in iteratives, accuracy problems, and low damage modifiers.
Now statwise, this slams me with dependence on basically every stat. Obviously a bit of a problem. Any way to make this even slightly, remotely playable?
For what it's worth, this is a deliberately underoptimized party and 3pp is banned.

Swashbuckler or the new swashbuckler-ish-pally

>swashbuckler-ish-pally

???

>Inquisitor
>Not a Slayer (Sniper)

Cum on stepp it yuropppp

It's mediocre, yet still better than Swashbuckler: d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/paladin/archetypes/paizo-paladin-archetypes/virtuous-bravo-paladin-archetype/

eh

looks pretty fun

Funny you should ask this, because the buying power of the Bling Team is heavily limited by geographic location!

What would the Bling Team buy? To the West are the River Kingdoms, known throughout Golarion as a land where they COULD buy the whole thing, but in a decade it will all come TUMBLING DOWN.

They could buy North, into Numeria or Brevoy, but can you really see Brevoy getting bought by the explorers legally-bound to them, or the land of techno-barbarians and a half-retarded king caring for their shinies?

The East is even worse, how or why would you buy Iobaria? The coins would probably come back with some disease that turns you into pulp and jelly.

The South... Is much like the West.

I like bane and judgements more than I like sneak attack, really. Mostly because in my experience with this DM he does everything possible in his power to deny sneak attacks, even when they should otherwise apply.
The domain powers are also kinda neat, even if i'm probably forced into going black powder inquisition.

Losing mercies entirely is bullshit, IMO, but it can still be workable.

How would you even roleplay as a swashbuckler paladin?

I don't understand

My sword is a sword of justice, hear it sing the sweet keening song of liberation as it cuts through the air?

>Lawful Good can't be dandy and stylish

Look at this fag

You roleplay as a Paladin.

Optionally, you roleplay as a Paladin Swashbuckler.

>he's serious

What about the swashbucklerish cavalier?

Or a Magus with the Eldritch Scion and Staff Magus archetypes who's taken Flamboyant Arcana and the entire Spear Dancing Style feat chain?

Dragons 2 greentext when?

One of the Three Musketeers? Zorro? Basically someone who is daring, dashing, and follows a strong code of Chivalry and Honor, who just so happens to be an expert at the noble and refined art of Dueling and Fencing, who uses his skills to protect the weak and pierce the hearts of the wicked.

Basically a Rennaisance Hero

>Touch Fluffy Tail

What if they dug a tunnel to more productive lands?
Or created some kind of portal gateway!

Isn't it under a greentext embargo currently?

Eldritch Scion is basically nonfunctional, as it can't metamagic its spells

Swashbuckly Cavalier is ok, but the Paladin is probably just straight better.

>that build

Eldritch Scion is non-functional for a lot more reasons than just inability to metamagic with spells

All things in the world are mine to possess and that includes this ridiculously lewd greentext!

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/elemental/elemental-aether/aether-elemental-small

This is a permanently invisible, flying monster that can attack at range from 480 feet. This is CR 1. How is a low-level party supposed to act against such a thing?

user, what if... They discover a stable portal to the Plane of Gold, or at least a portal to the Plane of Earth that connected to a vein of gold the size of Mexico?

Gil plz, your are dead, and no king rules forever

That's RotJR. But Dragon games might *also* be holding to the embargo since SwimmingEagle is running them and part of RotJR.

And, much like RotJR, the first group was getting shit on while the second group was attracting shitposters.

The economy is FUCKED, but their Gilded powers go into overdrive and allow them to punch Gods of Evil to death and save the realm.

Males [ ]
$ Romulus Nohrm (27 years): 6' 6", 210 lbs || 198 cm, 95.3 kg
$ Allanz Gremund (18 years): 5' 11", ??? || 180 cm, ???
$ Sinh (???): ???
$ † Lucius Nacht (18 years): 6' 3", 200 lbs || 190.5 cm, 90.7 kg
$ Dr. Linus Lux (???): ???
$ ‡ Fahd Lutfi (26 years): 4' 7", 97 lbs || 139.7 cm. 44 kg
$ ※ Raine: ...
$ "King" Angelo Sette (???): ???
$ Alkurith Rekanthor (38 years): 4' 8", 54 lbs || 144.2 cm, 24.5 kg
$ Serax (???): ???

† Six foot three as a freshman and weighing in at a Veeky Forums 200 pounds? Is this Chad Thundercock's bigger cousin?
‡ The shortest girl is half a foot taller than him, and the shortest girl with an actual body is almost a full foot taller.
※ I dunno if you realized mate but your character sheet is an F-list...

Females [ ]
$ Emilia Ivanov (20 years): 5' 6", 135 lbs || 167.6 cm, 61 kg
$ Yamelia (???): ???
$ Salacia Mithlaeth (RIP): 5' 8", 160 lbs || 172.3 cm, 72.6 kg
$ Chiundra (315 years): 5' 6", 145 lbs || 167.6 cm, 65.8 kg
$ † Ecaterina (29 days): 7' 3" / 5' 4", 0 lbs || 221.0 cm / 162.6 cm, 0 kg
$ Cijiska (???): ???
$ Umbranae (???): 7' 2.5", ∞ lbs || 220 cm, ∞ kg
$ Ingrid Proteah (31 years): 5'9"
$ Kanna (∞): ???
$ ‡ Konja K. Snusel (17 years): ???
$ Olivia Favillina (23 years): 5' 5", 115 lbs || 165.1 cm, 52.2 kg
$ Helvetica (28 years): 5', 0 lbs || 152.4 cm, 0 kg
$ Kenna Gunnhildr (19 years): 5' 6", 130 lbs || 167.6 cm, 59.0 kg
$ Aeshma (23 years): 5' 11", 125 lbs || 177.8 cm , 56.7 kg
$ Calesedria (???): ???
$ Rhyisjir the Burned (Pending): Pending

† She's the size of a petite hill giant, is this even Medium?
‡ probably damn fucking heavy

Tallest
Ecaterina (221 cm)
Umbrane (220 cm)
Romulus (198 cm)
Lucius (190.5 cm)

Heaviest
Umbrane (∞)
Konja (~∞)
Romulus (95.3 kg)
Lucius (90.7 kg)

Lightest
Helvetica (0)
Ecaterina (0)
Alkurith (24.5 kg)
Fahd (44 kg)

Shortest
Fahd (139.7 cm)
Alkurith (144.2 cm)
Helvetica (152.4 cm)
Olivia (165.1 cm)

Oldest
Chiundra (315 years)

Youngest
Ecaterina (29 days)

They'd have to keep its existence a secret and only use it sparingly, lest the whole global economy crashes

pastebin.com/zUGVAmbf

If they're going to have such stupidly lewd greentext like that then the least they can do is put it to good use!

Friendly reminder that all we know about the changes to Blingmaker are thus,

>Surtova sent a team to the Stolen Lands to investigate a gold-colored mushroom cloud rising around the Stag Lord's Fort
>The team had found what made the explosion, but aren't responding
>Party is supposed to get "Gilded" within two sessions, which for Kingmaker is a series of events everyone knows about by now
>DM says again and again that the party is going to get absurdly, stupidly enormous wealthy

What does it MEAN? Are we going to make Tales of an Industrious Rogue a reality once more, only with gold and silver instead of salt and souls?

You don't understand. They can just designate it, and then Power Up, allowing them to punch the Worldwound apart and rape Deskari to death with their Goldcocks.
And that's Day One.

They get raided by a trillion Primal Colossal Earth Elementals

>forgetting the robot

Better than getting Gelded within two sessions, amirite fellas?

I sincerely hope it's some sort of bullshit magic item or portal to some Plane that could get them a solid, and consistent, source of money.

No sheet and Argentum isn't *actually* applying anyway

Main leitmotif of Blingmaker
youtube.com/watch?v=xjhbjrlOsDU

>TWENTY NINE DAYS

>26 years

Hold on, I recognize that number

Is there a point at which you would reject someone's application based on reputation?

Would you do it if they're so abrasive that you expect they'll cause trouble? Conversely, what if they're so popular and beloved that you know your game would attract swarms of shitposters and fanboys?

That's what happens when you try to get busy with Svetlana.

What are their three sizes though?

That's the wraith so I'm going to guess it's "days since undead".

...Unless she's a widow in this timeline. Or becomes one because the PCs fuck up an early encounter.

Wait a second, aren't those Wardstones full of delicious Mythic power? Punch those open first so you get Mythic 10.

Ask the players to put it in their character sheet or something.

The first is justified; an abrasive person won't have a good relationship with others, which is critical.

The second is not justified; you're punishing the innocent player for the actions of a misguided mob. This course of action might require an atonement quest.

Quickly, summon a VicesAnon!

This is a neat post

I was going for 7' 6" on Umbranae but I must have forgotten to update it on the sheet. No idea what to make the weight but it will have to be pretty dang heavy.

I'm still shocked Paizo didn't write Oleg as a character meant to die. Hell, isn't Oleg some chubby older guy and Svetlana's kinda young and lovely?

Hold on, isn't that shorty actually a cat? Wouldn't that mean he should be even smaller?

Vices is broken as fuck for calculating sizes, it tends to give shit like 110 - 60 - 75
sizes.

If you know they're a shitty player than you know to avoid them.

What about attractiveness scores?

The descriptions are probably inconsistent. The art has Oleg as being rugged and scruffy, but with a big ol' lantern jaw and looking like a determined homesteader.

Svetlana looks kind of like a house-frau, but pretty nonetheless, good country girl type of woman.

Don't bring that stupid system up again, ever