No ARK thread? hello?

Are you fucking ready for mobile release?

The sweet $10 is coming boys.

>captcha verification failed
This is kinda gay. Don't get me wrong, I hate google and their stupid captcha. BUT I TYPED THE CORRECT WORDS YOU FUCKING NIGGER SOFTWARE.

Mobile wallets price in. I don't think we're gonna see our next paradigm shift until ARK VM Q1 2018

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? Why would I want Ark to go up short term lol.

It’s not. I want it to stay stable myself

I want a dip to 20c.

been holding since 70c
this coin has already increased my net worth 10x in less than half a year

We're behind Dogecoin on CMC. Life is suffering.

>invested only $100 in ARK when it was 80 cents
>it's $8 per ARK now

We can be poor together user.

Though I would not have been so dumb as to only put in $100 at 80c desu.

This has been the strongest, most consistent, and steadiest coins in my portfolio. We are gonna make it for sure. Comf AF

In since $1 aud.
Only have 705 though :c

Mobile wallets will bring in new money. $20 EOY.

>ark is outperforming chainlink

hahahahahahaha fucking linkies hahahaha holy shit hahahaa fucking shitcoins ahah pajeet linkies lmao

Why exactly would they? Legitimately curious.

Only have 3000 of these shitcoins, fml

Gib.

I only have 96 coins. dont worry. It could've crashed 99% instead of soaring. Dont fault yourself.

I'm holding for $1k or literally $0. I dont care. I've considered it lost money

>It could've crashed 99% instead of soaring.
I unironically would have been 800% happier.

lol. We're gonna make it, bro. Stay strong. How many coins you got?

I remember than simpsons pic from back when I just bought my fat stack of ark early this year, feels good.

I guess by june 2018 we could be in the 30-70 $ range honestly.

I don't think it'll hit 20 maybe 10-12 EOY but the mobile wallets will give people even more incentive to buy and stake ARK since they can have their wallet on their phone and it makes it easier to use ARK on a daily basis.

525. I'm in the never gonna make it zone.

Ark is not used on a daily basis (yet) though, no coin is. I don't see it ACTUALLY offering utility at the moment.

And they may as well just set the wallet up on the desktop if they wanna stake.

I have way less than that. It's all a crapshoot. I risk what I'm willing to lose. It'll suck if it does hit $1k and I only have $95k while others are fucking millionaires, but profit on a crap shoot is still profit.

I mean the whole point of crypto is to get mass adoption and the ARK team creating a mobile wallet shows not only that the coin is ready for daily use but that the dev team delivers on their promises. 2 birds with one stone really, although if you've been following the project closely you already know the devs are great.

don't cry over stuff you got profit off but could have got more. I got into bcash at 200 and sold at 600, laughing about other that kept holding and look at it now. could have bought a new car with the money i would have made but oh well, i took it safe since it was just a pump and dump essentially.

bcash is still just a pump and dump so don't feel too badly about trashing it and moving to things with actual futures

yeah but it doesn't change the fact that I could have bought a new car if I would have taken the risk to hold it longer.

Ya man I agree. Mobile wallets are priced in OK maybe whatever, but following your roadmap and completing modules is what is important here. ARK team is not making fake game-changer rumours that are bullshit, they are just following their plans as set out for anyone to see.

This

I find Ark to be the most """trustworthy""" of the alts. The devs are delivering and making things happen.

This isn't some shitcoin with no plan or path to success.

The only other coin with devs I trust with having both a vision and the ability to deliver is Monero desu.

either that or the god awfull "click on images shit" that never works

Google's is worse, no doubt.

It's just stupid that I know I typed the captcha correctly and yet it reported it wrong.