I WOULD SAY 1.5 USD BY THE END OF 2018

ok

much wow sounds good bought 100k

says who?

mad gains

just sold 100k

>2018
u mean 2017 right ? get your shit together user

could be, i think actually even 2-3 dollars could be true because it definately has the potential to go top 20

>barely 300% over the course of a year

how high are you user, this shit is going to 1 USD by EOY 2017

You wishful faggots. This is an absolute shit coin that I invested some money in purely because of the hype train. I got my coins @ .07 and I'm cashing out the second this steaming pile of shit hits $1. IF it even hits that high.

They have no fucking clue what they are doing, their whitepaper is laughably simple with no concrete information. You could tell that they just planned on coasting on the ICO until for some reason it started picking up steam so they had to scramble to move the "project" they named colossus to the end of this quarter.

Mark my words now, it will hit $1 Q2 2018 and then tank into the ground because they literally have no idea what they are doing.

thanks just sold 100k

>it will hit $1
sounds good to me

Not shilling, but plenty of coins 10x'd this year. No reason this couldn't be $3+ EOY 2018

Please enlighten what they are doing wrong

he can't hes a miserable faggot

Can you show me a single proof they are using? Any concrete coding? Or is it all just talk and half-promises.

I'm not going to wait because you can't show me a single thing, I've looked at the whitepaper. It's a joke.

Being this much of a faggot
>muh white paper didn't have algorithms of triple accounting, the shit that no other coin is doing.
Fuck up no coiner. You can make so much money off this coin as well, you could've 100% your portfolio in the past week, but you didn't because you're a stupid faggot. Stay poor nigger

This is YCombinator backed right?

You are completely obtuse. I'm not going to even waste my time.

>only $1.5
wtf i want $100

You stupid nigger. Did you not read the part where I said I bought in at .07 because of the hype. Thats literally all this coin as well as about 100+ other coins have going for it and little else.

I'm going to cash out when it gets close to or hits $1 because shortly after that its going to crash and burn.

I'm well aware of how the market works, nobody cares about actual results right now because the market is in a boom. Come mid 2018 that's going to change.

No one will attend your funeral because no one wants to see a faggot buried in a cardboard box.

how wide is your anus?

Why? You gonna attempt to rape me with your limp clit?

same. i think the coins is going to 4-10$ and then bust.

why? because the banks already have their own apps that can do 70% of what req does

when the hype is done im gonna sell, but it will still net me some nice gains, enough to keep trading

Woah holy shit I never thought about it like that

wtf I hate REQ now