Stat her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHVhZFdX5Ho
dailymotion.com/video/x37t6vd
youtube.com/watch?v=hxRBFMlL3rA
youtube.com/watch?v=rlx6mojjcYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worst girl/10

Literally who? I just went with what I thought would cause the most initial rage.

Fuck off.

Hibiki Tachibana from the anime series Senki Zesshou Symphogear. Currently there are three seasons and a fourth will air this upcoming summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHVhZFdX5Ho

I think the only good system to stat a gear in is Legend of the Wulin.

I'm too lazy to actually fully stat her up, but I am pretty sure she is a Courtier archtype.

Punching/10

That's a nice ass

Owlbear copypasta would not be that far off.

Hibiki Tachibana 3RW
Human Warrior
When Hibiki enters the battlefield, search your library for an Equipment card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
{R}: Hibiki gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Activate this ability only if Hibiki is equipped.

2/3

Strength: Sabin / 10

Also some ability that gives her bonuses whenever she interrupts a villain's speech by punching them in the face.

D&D 3.5/PF:

Hibiki specializes in burst damage (and burst maneuverability), so go with a psionic build that can store multiple sources of psionic focus and expend them at once.
That is, you want the following feats:
>Mental Leap
>Greater Psionic Fist
>Unavoidable Strike
>Psionic Unarmed Strike
>Psicrystal Affinity
>Psicrystal Containment
>Superior Psicrystal (Implanted Psicrystal)
Maybe a Psychic Warrior with the Thunderjarl archetype?
Or a Dread might work, if you use the Fear in Flesh archetype and Broken Dreams Style (and PrC out before you start gaining redundant abilities like summoning copies of yourself).

Other Symphogears might be Bards with the Arbiter/Arcane Duelist/Dawnflower Dervish/Savage Skald archetypes. Chris could be an Arrowsong Minstrel.

dailymotion.com/video/x37t6vd
Remember when we still hoped the rest of the season would be this good?

Low, loooow int. Hibiki can't reliably count to 4.

But, in true minmaxer fashion, her punches are 1000% thunder.

No, stat Commander-kun and Ninja-kun instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=hxRBFMlL3rA

I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed Symphogear. Its obviously trashy, but its so earnestly over the top I cant help but have fun with it.

Also, the show has some pretty jarring tone shifts, so thats always good to keep you on your toes.

"Time to get a new music CD from my favorite idol yaaay - oh god I just STEPPED IN DEAD PEOPLE. WHY IS EVERYONE SO DEAD?"

Its a crime that commander hasnt done anything in the past 2 seasons, aside from that one time he punched an asteroid from his car.

>caster

That's an alchemist wearing a warrior construct.

Don't forget about our friendly neigbourhood Jesus.

For how goofy they look, the Noise are fucking terrifying enemies. Basically automated suicide bombs that distintegrate any person that touches them, can phase through walls, and are 100% immune to nonmagical weapons.

And they kill you just slowly enough that you can feel it and react to it before it kills you. Thats a nightmare right there.

So.... I just started binge watching the first season and I'm on episode 9. Do they ever explain why the Commander is low-key an Earthbender? I don't mind it at all, I just find it hilarious that they've got people flying around in what amounts to magical armor and shit just to be able to beat the Noise, yet here's this dude that can go toe-to-toe with pretty much all of them.

I like how the shadow pin move wasnt even a symphogear power. Its just something Ogawa can do and he taught Tsubasa.

THEY NEVER EXPLAIN IT, AND IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS.
Also, he's doesn't have any elemental/magical superpowers, it's supposedly purely physical training on his behalf. Wait until you get to the season 2 and get introduced to the fun that is Ninja Jesus.

Commander is just unrealistically badass. Thats all we know. But whatever he is, he isnt magic. If he punches a Noise, he will die.

He eats, watches movies, and sleeps.

If you touch the Noise without a Symphogear, you disintegrate. That's the only reason he isn't fighting them himself. That and he kept getting promoted until it became hard to actually send himself into the field without having to file out paperwork for weeks afterwards.

Isn't there some feat for entering an enemy's square (without grappling them) to gain bonuses against them? Because a big part of Hibiki's fighting style is "get up close and personal in order to limit your enemy's options".
youtube.com/watch?v=rlx6mojjcYo

That, and tactical handholding.

The best part is when (Season 1 spoilers) he accidentally helps Finé maintain her cover, because Hibiki is so used to Genjuro's bullshit that she never says anything when she sees one of his friends use magic right in front of her.

More impressive than ninja Jesus and explosion deflecting martial arts is Miku, who's a perfectly normal human that can still pick up a spear and snipe a monster a few miles out with it.

A perfectly normal human wouldn't be able to activate a relic with the power of gay.

Well, she does a lot of track and field.

...maybe there is something in the water at that academy

That academy is suppossed to identify and train potential Gear users after all.

Svelte Human Vanguard Martial Artist 4/Aegis 10
Str 14
Dex 14
Con 19
Int 8
Wis 10
Cha 14

222 vitality/34 wounds
DR 4 (6 when transformed)
Edged Resist 3, Blunt Resist 2
Defense 22
Unarmed attack: 1d4+10 lethal/threat 18-20
Unarmed attack (transformed): 2d6+10 lethal/threat 17-20

>Feats
Martial Arts (Con), Master's Art, Misdirection Basics, Combat Vigor, Master's Art, Combat Focus, Qi B/M/S, Charging Basics

>Feats while transformed
Natural Weapon (Hammer Hands), Special Construction (Granite)

>Magic Item: Symphogear Gungnir (gladiatorial harness w/ heavy fittings)
Upgrades: Cushioned, Fitted, Lightweight Reinforced, Toothed
Greater Essence: Class Ability (Battle Chants - Protection, Purity)

Is that super robot wars but with magical girls?

i think you've completely missed a lot of shit if you think genjuuro trains

or that it's a mystery why he doesn't fight, since he'd become ash the moment he touched a noise

canonically best arse maine

>Not just calling it "anima"

Sort of, but from all reports it's pretty awful. Most of the attack animations are just characters flailing around trying to look moe.

Though it's notable for removing the infamously dense harem protagonist of Infinite Stratos and slotting Hibiki into his position instead.

I cannot express how happy it makes me that Hibiki uses pilebunkers on her legs for launching herself into the air.

Don't forget the Metaconcert power for S2 Hibiki.