Raiblocks

What's Veeky Forums view on RaiBlocks (XRB)? No fees and instant transactions sound great, does anyone know anything about the developers behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s
linkedin.com/in/clemahieu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A monster just waiting to break lose from its chains, with the chains being the lack of better exchanges.

All I know is bitcoin is the only way to buy it. Fuck it. I’m out.

Bump.
Seems promising, but we need to wait to see if it'll catch on. I'll buy a few XRB just to make sure.

im going to buy some too I had 8 but bet them away on raigames.io, fuck that site.

kek, I used to be up almost 60k XRB, but then I went back a few days later and lost it all.

What do you mean? I've bought XRB on BitGrail and they will accept LTC, ETH, BCC, BTG, LSK, DOGE and a couple other alts as means of payment. Service is amateurish in Bitgrail though.

Where can I get this

Oh ok

Waiting 3 hours now for 1 confirmation. $2500 just sitting in limbo thanks to BTC. I was going to buy more XRB at 3.65. And here we are.

While it's possible to buy with other currencies, you often have to pay like 20% extra for the same amount of XRB since so few people trade in other currencies than bitcoin.

what scares me is the order book is spread so thin, yet the prices increases all the time. the big whales that can't even unload their stacks so they're gonna wait for bigger exchanges to dump on you. Like there is a 25 BTC sell wall not too far away and people are still buying instead of letting them sell

all the other markets and deposits/wallets are all fucked, you'll lose 20% if you try to xfer in anything other than btc. just eat the btc fees and buy on the XRB/BTC market and you'll pay much less.

If IOTA can go to #5, I fully expect XRB will be between $50-$100 in the coming months.

It's a bitch to buy, but worth it. Send BTC to Bitgrail, get your XRB. Send to desktop wallet, and forget about it for 3 months then check back.

We're at 25k sats and until 30k sats there is an accumulative 220 BTC sell wall. You must be retarded to buy now. This is gonna be a bloodbath with more volume

>the developers behind it
it's literally one neckbeard in his shed

only if a good exchange lists it

I should add, the Raiblocks team has been working directly with Bitgrail and the other exchange, Mercatox to improve performance.

Bitgrail today lowered their withdrawal minimum from 100XRB to I think 10.

Here's a video comparison of the IOTA and XRB wallets.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjIUsVDUr_s

Nearly instant.

Those are all the old faucet miners that have been hoarding on Bitgrail for the last year. When they're paid off, the price will move quickly.

This. If binance lists I’ll buy at double the current price. Until then I’m out.

I'm only risking $2k on this and I just can't believe people are sitting here with $100k stacks. fucking hell good luck getting that off bitgayil

Yeah, clearly a neckbeard.

>it's literally one neckbeard in his shed

linkedin.com/in/clemahieu

“Performed profile-driven optimization on ELF linker decreasing link time by over 75%.”

“Rewrote Hexagon assembly parser removing 25% of parsing code and completing project 9 months ahead of schedule”

“Applied better algorithm to data transfer resulting in a 75% decrease in CPU usage.”

“Improved LabVIEW load time by 20% by applying a fix to decrease disk seeking”

“Self-taught OpenCL and AMD GPUs to cover personnel loss saving 1 man-month gap in timeline.”

“Colin is an outstanding engineer, very capable and willing to meet any challenge. He worked as an extended part of my team - taking on a very complex task (GPU debugging), which was a much larger role than that for which he was initially hired. He was outstanding at this task - despite working as the sole remote member of the team. He is very self motivated and solution focused and I would welcome the opportunity to work with him again in future.”

He's very qualified by everything I've seen. More than a lot of the marketing people I see leading other crypto projects.

Oh, look like this neckbeard has some experience.

Is it worth buying only 250 dollars of this? I'm a poorfag and I like the project, but I wonder if with the Bitcoin fees it's still worth it.

You'll lose $20 to BTC, but yeah, I still think it's worth it. Just put it in the webwallet or desktop wallet, and forget about it for a good while.

This one won't pump any time soon since it's not traded anywhere, but it will be good for a long hold.

If you're trying to 10x right now, buy something else I'd say.

I happen to believe in the project, and am comfortable holding for a while to see what happens.

I sent enough bitcoin over for 96 raiblocks and it literally said you can't buy less than 100. So when this hits $100 you will have to spend $10000 minimum?

Is there a withdraw limit right now if I'm not verified?

Yes, but I believe it's 10000 XRB

Check again, limits were reduced today. Withdrawal limits for sure, but check buy limits.