Is there such a thing as TOO much dakka?

Is there such a thing as TOO much dakka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jenlSf2E8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Only too few gits to pull the trigger.

No, but there is such a thing as a stupid question.

No.
Because there will never be enough dakka, it is only logical that there can never bee too much dakka.

No

No, but there is such a thing is too little distance between you and the target of your dakka.

Well, considering that there will only be enough dakka (or, at least almost enough) at the point in time when bullets can pass through the interdimensional walls, when firepower takes up the entirety and eternity of space and time, all being stuck in a never-ending life and death cycle as bullets recover and destroy their bodies in quick succession, and no one is able to think about anything but the sheer force of the bullets rapidly flying literally everywhere in the Materium, turning the Warp itself into nothing but a sea of semi-automatic weaponry.... no.

Only if it's aimed at you.

I feel like flow charts can help at times like this.

Is you an Ork?
| |
Yes no
| |
Never Is you wantin to be a boy?
Enuff | |
Dakka yes no
| |
Neva Is you about to
Enuff die to a git?
Dakka | |
yes no
| |
Neva Let's
Enuff Fix Dat
Dakka |
Consider
increasing
dakka

You dun fucked up ya grot.

Say dat to my face ya snot.

Foight me ya git, I'z da bigga wun!

Boom shakalah, somebody call the DAKA!

youtube.com/watch?v=-jenlSf2E8o

You see dis here shoota? Dis shoota say yer no bigger dan a snot, ye lugghead. Nao sit down n shut yer maw.

>semi-automatic weaponry
>dakka
Pick one

Zog off, dats not a big shoota. DIS is a big shoota. Now shut it ya git, or I'll do a WAAAGH!!! on yer face!

Zog me, missed da piksha.

That's not an actually playable model, right?

I have not yet reached the point where i have ever said that it was enough no matter what situation i have been in.

Yes,if it's beign thrown at orks.